Waves client wallet

is this shit safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases/download/v0.4.24/waves-lite-client-mainnet-v0.4.24.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I transferred a low amount of btc to it and coinbase says the transfer is confirmed. Still doesnt show after 18'hours tho. Fuck that piece of shit. Only worthless crap on there anyway.

Somebody sent me a hitler coin, I didn't want it and sold it for 1 sat. That was the only buy order.
But boy it pissed me off installing chrome to trade some tokens. Fuck that goddamn shit. Its key logger picked up basically nothing but nig over and over and then a couple hitlers. I hope someone sees it.

>mfw waves doesn't have a future

Sorry boys that coin isn't worth $5+.

Literally all that platform is used for is selling Nigger and Hitler coin.

Probably you did everything wrong because you are mongrel.

I've transferred waves and BTC fine in and out.

Make a good password and back up your seed.

Waves is a good long term hold.

LMAO, all these people saying that they are getting nigger and hitler coins, I have like 7wallets, each funded with couple k's of waves, Yet I didnt get nigger or hitler in any of my wallets, its pretty obvious that its pump and dump group trying to fud waves, if you havent noticed those nigger coin threads are very organised, Its pretty obvious that someone is trying to lower the price. Oh well, I dont give a shit, its good tech and it will go much higher

Besides the fact that you are able to make nigger coins and not get censored is only pushing me to buying more waves, its decentralized, do you mongoloids know what that word means? In the future there will be filters and other shit, but you cant complain that decentralized platform is decentralized and not be called dumb fuck for that
just write email to support you dumb cunt, shit happens on every exchange, thats why support exists

>Write an email to coin base support

He may as well just go outside and yell at the clouds, he'd get a faster response.

what the fuck are you talking about? People are extremely happy with waves support, they answer tickets very fast, seriously dude if you are trying to fud at lest try harder

Samefagging so hard

He means support of Wavesplatform you dumbfuck

he doesnt even know that waves has exchange, I bet its just one pajeet that gets paid 1$ per month to fud waves

What is this Waves you speak of? That some thing that lived before there was Bancor?

>There comes the cucked bancor investor

>Bancor investor

>investor

Yes. Pick a good password and treat the private word seed like it's a check made out to cash worth however much you have in the wallet.

DEX is pretty rad, just needs more volume

No, I don't go for the Veeky Forums shitcoin bonanza, but I do appreciate that you can do whatever you want with it. Pol will get bored with it soon enough once people stop saying their jimmies got rustled and it'll pass

>implying its /pol/ and not some organized whales spreading FUD and pressing down the price

pols not into crypto.

I really don't think its them.

Could be. There's been an extreme increase in waves specific fud in the last week.

I still haven't found any substance in it though.

github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases/download/v0.4.24/waves-lite-client-mainnet-v0.4.24.zip

Use local wallet for max safety...

>he doesnt own mobilego

Hahaha stay poor

Good job buddy. I have been leasing my Waves and have recieved a few thousand dollars in WCT for doing literally nothing. The more transfers on the waves blockchain the richer we get! Imagine when smart contracts are on Waves this summer, and the get more crowsales. My master plan for the last year has been to move gains into Waves, and now I will incorporate a Waves/Bancor based method.