Post WW1-WW2 soldiers being goofy

post WW1-WW2 soldiers being goofy

Another pic of German soldiers fooling around in Bulgaria.

Goddamn, someone photoshop a Pole there

Joke's on you, that man isn't goofing about, he has completely lost his mind thru shellshock and been reduced to infantilism. He killed himself just three months after your picture was taken.

well, that was a dark twist

War... War never changes.

Just a couple more pics I found. Excuse the stupid watermarks.

Great thread, idiot.

The boss of the Norwegian occupation goofing around.

[Citation Needed]

I'd appreciate a story with this one.

Those are Goliaths, Basically German rc controlled explosives. The GI is sitting on one, hopefully with the charge removed, and driving himself around with the controller

And then the Red army came and raped that donkey.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the guy on the right?

Not exactly soldiers, but still relevant to the wars.
The tzar and his ministers fucking around.

lostbulgaria.com is a pretty good repository for historical photos tbqh

Hello, I am the underrated cause of the USSR.

>when the tzar is literally stepping on his ministers

Oh wait, thats not the tzar there, nevermind.
Here you can kinda see his dragon tattoo. Shame we don't have more clear pictures of it, apparently it was a full forearm colored japanese dragon.

Hello, Veeky Forums. Miss me?

Best I could do for the tattoo.

afro-americans greeting nazis

Why did the communists do it man

>russian nobility

THE USURPER ROMANOV WERE NEITHER RUSSIAN, NOR NOBLE.

>usurper
>ruled for 300+ years

Look at any dynasty in history, they will all be "usurpers" according to your definitions.

HOW IS TIME IN POWER RELEVANT TO WHETHER SOMEONE IS AN USURPER, ACCORDING TO YOU?

WHETHER SOMEONE IS AN USURPER IS DETERMINED BY HOW THEY CAME TO POWER, NOT HOW LONG THEY LAST IN IT.

Everyone is an usurper by that logic, you dumb shit. God doesn't put kings in power with his divine hand or whatever. You are tripping on thousands year old propaganda.

>Everyone is an usurper by that logic[.]

TO WHAT LOGIC ARE YOU REFERRING?

>God doesn't put kings in power with his divine hand or whatever.

NO, BUT THERE ARE LEGITIMATE AUTHORITY, AND ILLEGITIMATE AUTHORITY.

AN USURPER IS SOMEONE WHO ILLEGITIMATELY TAKES A POSITION OF AUTHORITY —DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE VERB "TO USURP" MEANS?

>You are tripping on thousands year old propaganda.

?

Apparently he and George V, because they looked a lot like each other used to pull pranks to the rest of the family, dressing as the other and such.

why do you write in all caps

Because he speaks in the (self)righteous fury of God

how would a war look like in the selfie generation I wonder

There is war currently. Just look up photos.

GEt the fuck off and crawl back to Memri TV

goofy as hELL dude

>Memri TV

You mean that Zionist channel specifically created to pervert ignorant people's perception of Islam? Why?

fuck off achmed

I want to hug this man and tell him that everything gonna be ok

From The Last Tsar by Edward Radzinsky:

>"Immediately after the tsar's arrest the British ambassador warned the Provisional Government that every measure must be taken to ensure the family's safety. The Provisional Government readily entered into talks with George's government about their departure for England. Agreement was reached in a few days. After the arrest, they informed the British ambassador on March 23. ... That was in March, and it was already July--and they were still at Tsarkoe Selo. Why?

>"Subsequently British Prime Minister Lloyd George would blame the PG for being unable to overcome the resistance of the Petrograd Soviet. But there is another point of view: 'Prime Minister Lloyd George himself advised King George to decline the Romanovs' arrival in order to buy popularity among leftist England at the price of his own relatives' lives.' For from the very beginning of the revolution Russian society had pronounced an implicit sentence on the tsar's family. ... So all these talks were just a game--a game of good intentions for the purpose of salving consciences.

>"'We sincerely hope that the English government does not have any intention of providing a haven for the tsar and his wife . . . This would profoundly and justly hurt the feelings of the Russians, who have been forced to bring about a great revolution because of being constantly betrayed to our present enemies,' wrote the Daily Telegraph at the time."

Killed his brother to placate the liberals.

>caps lock is cruise control for cool
just because you write bullshit in all caps doesn't mean it'll stop being bullshit

>german ss platoon known for their heinous warcrimes loading the infamous 'juden-cannon.'

>Happy Easter from the far east! 1917
hence the "egg"