Why hello, peasantcuck. It's been a while since we last saw each other, I hope you had a good winter. What's that...

Why hello, peasantcuck. It's been a while since we last saw each other, I hope you had a good winter. What's that? Last year's failed harvest forced you to eat all your seed stock and now you have nothing for the sowing season AND you lost your youngest to starvation despite it all? Well that's too bad to hear, the Lord of the Manor prohibited hunting on his properties too but I can bet he had a good reason.

Me? I spent all my time inside the monastery reading and studying The Holy Bible, me and the lads had the occasional brew too. Too bad we're prohibited from sharing our own corn with you since we need it to make beer.

Well ta-ta, peasantcuck. Don't forget, another day another shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

medievalcoinage.com/prices/medievalprices.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A shilling per day is an obscenely good wage.

I'm sorry pater, I couldn't hear what you were saying over the sound of Sven and his merry band of pagans smashing your holy altar to pieces and drinking through your entire stock of wine. I truly hope God provides for you well during the coming winter, you will certainly need all the help He can give you.

So, monks were the issue when they lived by themselves and the huge church that sold indulgences, kept back the sciences, tortured said scientists and anyone who looked at them wrong as a witch or heretic, burned people to death, etc?

Really makes you think.

>anyone who looked at them wrong as a witch or heretic, burned people to death, etc?

The official stance of the Catholic Church was that there was no such thing as witches. The burnings were a Protestant thing.

>So, monks were the issue when they lived by themselves and the huge church that sold indulgences, kept back the sciences, tortured said scientists and anyone who looked at them wrong as a witch or heretic, burned people to death, etc?
Do you get all your historical information from the back of cereal boxes

>the same church that did those things, started inquisitions, and wrote the malleus maleficarum

>it was p-p-protestants!

Guess I know who the Catholic is now. But even that was a blatantly dishonest tactic. At least pretend you dislike them for doctrinal reasons rather than shit you made up.

>this is what cathoshits believe
Who wrote Malleus Maleficarum?

18 pounds per year is not that great.

Malleus Maleficarum was condemned by the Church and Kramer was discredited.

Also the Inquisitions had very little to do with Witchcraft.

According to medievalcoinage.com/prices/medievalprices.htm this peasant is making 4 times what a 13th century carpenter is.

>Corn

blew my mind too when I read Wealth of Nations, turns out corn was originally the generic term for grain.

If we want to be technical, it wasn't a generic term for all grain, but rather the most common cereal grain consumed in a country. I.E., "corn" refers to rice if you're talking about China but wheat if you're talking about France.

Out of the way fucking noblemen indeed.

>he doesn't know the difference between corn and indian corn

laughingwenches.jpg

>Kramer was discredited

We all know about the Laugh Factory incident

Look at where and when the vast bulk of witch hysteria took place.

vikings did nothing wrong