What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Continued

As to how I got 60k, I got in on XRP early and then moved that into DGB.

Just got completely out of DGB, and I can't seem to pick a single winner.

BTC is outdated, dying technology. It's the biggest scam. What you're doing wron gis holding too much BTC and not enough ETH instead. ETH is up and coming, new, and exciting. BTC is old shit.

Interesting opinion, I sold my DGB into BTC, and was going to buy eth at .1, missed it... I think its overvalued at .15.

Considering moving 30k into tether to buy the dip.

You've forgotten to give back to the community is your main mistake. Send eth

0xb4c0317ba20C6785E9fe30Ecb447377094ad021a

You also hold too much BTC, too much Siacoin. Shave 5k off that BTC and buy ETH. Consider diversifying into a few more alts, I think ANT, STRAT, LSK, WAVES, FCT have potential but I think you should cast a wide net because it's obviously difficult to know what's going to moon.

ignore the ETH shill. He just wants you to invest into a blue chip coin that will turn that 60 k into a 200 k at most

DGB has the true future to be a global currency. ETH is not even a currency at this point, its literally just a technology for business to store and transfer money.

I like DGB, I held 800k of them from 100 sats and 300.

I like it, but guess what... The mooning shit has hurt it bad, it grew too quickly.

I mean DGB gaming - unfinished, DGB marketplace - not doing anything, Citibank comp - not covered well by the DGB team.

You're not holding strat you dumb shit

>You're not holding strat you dumb shit

Like I said, I can't pick shit at the moment.

I used to be good at it.

Everything is a winner if you wait long enough. Buy when the chart is significantly lower than the previous highest peak AND looks flat on daily or 4 hour. Then you hold for a few months and collect your winnings when it moons.

Yes, that's why I've moved back into BTC, wanting to diversify out of moon shots and into a 'Crypto is a long term trillion dollar market in a year or so' thinking.

My moon shot is XVG.

DGB is not finished because its FAN MADE. jared confirmed this on bitcointalk. DGB promotes a lot of fanmade projects because the code is open source

DGB marketplace is just the precursor for the world when you will buy things with DGB, all it shows is that DGB is a currency to use, and not a software.

Citbank: they became finalist, gained many connections, and are going to recieve rewards in july. The rewards will probably be money that will be used to hire even more developers and markets to improve the coin

DGB gaming* is not finished

Agreed, but they literally grew too quickly. Almost a billion dollar market cap based on what?

The same thing the real world economy is based on: faith

How deep into DGB are you?

I had 800k, it kept me up at night.

U have 60k and only 26 eth, that's what's wrong

I only have 180k right now. Bought in at under 100 sats so I'm not worried about a thing. I actually sold off about 150k between 300 and 600 sats during the early pumps

>DGB has the true future to be a global currency.
>global currency
DGB fags actually believe this xD

>U have 60k and only 26 eth, that's what's wrong

I'm mining Eth with 500 mh/s, makes about 7 Eth a month.

But you're right, I'm waiting for Eth to pull back to transfer some BTC to ETH.

>I mean DGB gaming - unfinished, DGB marketplace - not doing anything, Citibank comp - not covered well by the DGB team.

After the crash, I took a sober look at DGB and saw the same unfinished and uninspiring work.

Congrats to everyone who got in early and made huge profits, but the people behind this coin don't currently show the will to do the work required to make this a successful coin.

And I don't think its the fault of the DGB team, they went from the small leagues to the stratosphere in a month.

Everyone wanted another XRP, and it just got too big too quickly.

>I'm mining Eth with 500 mh/s, makes about 7 Eth a month.
that's bs dude

ok bud

What hardware are you using for that?

>It's the biggest scam.
In one year ETH did more to make people doubt their project than BTC did in fucking 8 years.

ETH is pure hype and its growth is artificial and is happening way too quickly, as opposed to BTC which gained the trust and price it has now based on years and years of resistance, trust and stability.

11 x 470s

7 x 480s

I also have 4 x 1070s and one 1080 mining alts thru nicehash.

Holding usd

Wow that's a lot of cards
Which ones would you recommend to buy now if I wanted to start mining ETH? I've been mining DGB with a gtx 980 and it's been doing okay but I feel I could get a big upgrade if the ROI is decent enough

Putting 61k into something you very likely don't understand because you were influenced by a shitty message board.

>Putting 61k
dumb no coiner

... USD is your only problem bro