A nuke goes off exactly where you are now, but 100 years ago. How does history change?

A nuke goes off exactly where you are now, but 100 years ago. How does history change?

Cave never bring it home for the land in the year 2016

>A nuke going off in Moscow during February Revolution
I can't even guess

>Hump my load
>Down the road
>Its Eusa roading out

City was wiped by yellow fever at this point so it doesn't matter.

*Cavs

>Nukes in 1917

You're fucking retarded.

Nuking Donald Trump is a good idea...

Argentina is no longer a country

[right click]
[hide thread]

About 20 people die.

t. Australian

The Las Vegas valley is a little bit deeper.

I think you never being born is an even more grandiose proposal.

I bet you also get upset when /pol/ starts barging into a thread.

Can't drink from the Mississippi

> Cologne, Germany in 1917
I guess it's being rebuild and nothing changes

>live in a shitty town in North East England
>nuke goes off
>causes almost £50,000,000 worth of improvement to the area

I live in Manhattan, so it would be a pretty major change.

Somebody having a nuke in 1917 would be significant as well.

>1917
>mfw WWI goes nuclear
Turn of the century chimpouts and nuclear hellfire do not go well together, user

>Rio de Janeiro goes boom in the middle of the 1917 Carnaval
That'd be interesting

>Singapore 1917
Pretty bad, since this is and has long been an incredibly vital port, basically all the shipping in this part of the world flows through here.

Paris is destroyed at the dusk of WW1, everyone blames Germany, France gets its own Hitler

Same. Maybe we end up with fewer Mormons?

>Lower Alabama
For the better.

A nuke right in the middle of Chicago, right on top of the Art Institute, would cause some serious chaos. I don't think people would ever recover from it.

Some natives begin the legend of a great firy sky demon, shortly before being wiped out by Europeans... Which possibly contract some strange radiation disorders that they chalk up to native diseases.

So, basically, nothing, as all that happened anyways.

A whole lotta dead tomato farms...

...The irradiated fields from which mutant man-eating tomatoes grow and destroy humanity.

Jokesonthem.jpg

Seriously though, that was an obvious troll.

What is the yield?

100 years is enough time for the radiation from an airburst nuke to dissipate

Britain's biggest port vanishes during the height of WW1? That'd be pretty significant I think.

This really depends on how large of a nuke we're talking about.

HIPSTERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

They wouldn't notice.

So a fireball goes off where you are 100 years ago and disintegrates a one mile radius, or a five mile radius - take your pick, if that really makes a difference.

This

>Central Virginia

I can see the federal government making a couple of assumptions.

First of all, the Krauts have some kind of doomsday device.

Secondly, they tried to hit Washington with it.

Third, they missed.

From this, I have to imagine the US zerging Europe, every Central Power being occupied by American troops, and every member of the German, Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman governments being arrested and interrogated by MI6 endlessly.

This would probably make the Central Powers defeat in WW1 substantially more pronounced, and might prevent Turkroachistan from ever existing, and the Third Reich from coming to power.

Also, nobody can visit Monticello any more.

San Francisco just had their major earthquake. A nuke would destroy what was rebuilt. I guess it would effect mostly the navy.

>nuking Buenos Aires in 1917
why? why would someone nuke white people?

Not much, except for the fact that Santa Catarina will never be further colonized by Germans.

>Chicago gets nuked 100 years ago

The United States probably eats a lot less meat. Lake Michigan becomes a lot more cleaner.

At least we got our World's Fair.

oh shit i didnt know there was a fourth attack of the killer tomatoes

>France gets its own Hitler
Which would have most likely been Pétain, so no problem for the world there.

>why?
Would you like to know more?

>Toronto, 1917
the biggest city in Canada gets nuked, later on 10s or hundreds of millions die since insulin does not get discovered

>Argentina
>white

>Phoenix Arizona
It would look the exact same.

I guess my city would never be created, maybe as a military base or something, but nothing else

greetings from Tierra del Fuego, Argentina

If I was alive now in that timeline, I would give the mightiest of keks.

Off the top of my head, F. Scott Fitsgerald would never write a novel.

Guess where I'm located!

>Mendoza, Argentina
best wine in the world is fucked,
ska punk doesn't get discovered

Columbus Georgia, which is where Ft.Benning is. The largest infantry base in the world. But ti didnt become that until ww2 and Nam. SO I guess it just woudnt be that now?

Where?

Im from mexico city so nothing. My country was a mess back in 1917.

>argentina
>good wine
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

then stop bringin people from wherever you are to my city every year on march when oh yeah is the wine season

Actually, I'm wrong.
>Camp Taylor is a neighborhood and former military base six miles southeast of downtown Louisville, Kentucky, United States. First announced on June 11, 1917 it was originally a military camp named for former president Zachary Taylor. For a time it was America's largest military training camp, housing 47,500 men at one time, and spurred development in an area that was previously dominated by farmland.

So if camp Taylor didn't exist yet, I can't think of any major impact other than the feds going crazy about an attack and several of our celebrities never being born possibly?

From Buenos Aires, i will press the button to not hear again "Festival de la Vendimia"

/thread

>a few thousand impoverish itinerant labourers and farmhands die mysteriously
>news doesn't reach the rest of canada for another 2 year
>a kitschy little museum is put up in the center of the blast

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about

Washington DC

A nuke getting dropped right in the middle of WWI here would change history in ways I can't even comprehend.

Silver prices go up a teeny tiny bit. That's about it.

>Nuke goes off in the ass end of no where in Northern Ireland during WW1

I think this would make the Brits happier than it would make the Central Powers.

>le Drumpf!! XD
fuck off back to plebbit

Nuke blows up backwater logging community in Northern Wisconsin.
Nothing really changes.

Time travelers sent by Thatcher.

This, I'd be happy for the civic centre to be bombed tomorrow just for a bit of investment in the area

Isonzo front is even more of a broken frozen hellhole than OTL.

Almost wish I lived in Tunguska, so I could say this already happened.

>chicago is nuked
>america enters a new golden era lasting thousands of years

Same for Uruguay here. I am sitting in José Batlle y Ordóñez and General Fructuoso Rivera in Montevideo.

If a nuke landed here in 1917 the ensuing golden age brought by Batlle y Ordóñez and the new constitution would have been killed in the womb. We wouldn't have had universal voting rights, first for all men and then for all women too (we were the second country in the world and the first in America to have women voting iirc). The new Executive Power layout wouldn't have been cemented (though it would be sort of reverted in the 60's) and the same goes for proportional representation in the Legislative Power.

The population would be severly reduced to that of the countryside and the provincial capitals that survive (it all really depends on the size of the nuke and if the radiation gets carried inland by the wind or towards the sea, etc). Though the exact location of Montevideo that I am now at was not centric in 1917 it would fuck everything up.

oi u tryna blow up me fookin city cunt?

>mfw living in Reims, France
>mfw a nuclear explosion being detonated here would kill off almost all of the French and German army fighting here
I suppose I also murder my great-gramps too in the process.

Well, I suppose Oxford's gone. That's a shame, it is a lovely city.