Remember me guys?

Who was the first one here saying to buy $XVG when it was at 5 sats?
Who was the one saying to buy $RDD at 14 sats?
Who told you to buy $STEEM? and many other alts?

You guys laughed at me, I remember. Laughed at my RDD and XVG, then I told you guys to buy $LMC and everybody was pissed off because weak hands are being shaked out. While you guys are being shaked out I continued to accumulate. So you bought at 1000 SATS? Good for you. Keep it and STFU.

Besides that all those who like to bash can go kiss our **s soon. Just watch and learn.

Now.
If you want more nice things to know and learn go and checkup on Gavin Holmes VSA and learn some market profile before you begin with bashing. If you are affraid of losing money you shouldn't invest in the first place.

Anyway, here is another one. from the many I already spotted that are going to moon.

$START, yes, not Stratis but STARTCOIN.
Do some DD and see you on jupiter.

Also $XVC looks ready.

i will never question you again sensei!!!

sorry I doubted you

>$START, yes, not Stratis
Thank god for a second I thought I will have to buy a nigger coin

>STARTCOIN
why?

Do some DD. But here is my opinion.

We have formed a base. And a base means nothing more than accumulation. It takes quite some time. Anyway, if you open up the chart you see a sudden breakout to the upside between 3 and 9th of May 2017 right? That isn't there for fun.

seems inflated. seen the same with kgc and other coins. people mostly lost money... I seen the graph, maybe im just not reading it as you are. I wont be on this one but good luck

I'm all in.

All in on $START

I'm still waiting for Lomocoin, is this a 6 month or a 12 month hold?

Inflated? Anyway thnx.

Buy low and sell high.

Damn, you were right about LMC. I sold without a profit as I seen volume go down...
What about RDD? Still worth to invest?

How well do you think XVG will do in July?

I can't buy start cuz the devs arnt working on the coin

Honestly I don't care about $XVG anymore since I am into other coins now and took 95% off the table already. But for you I will check it later or tomorrow. From project view it is a great coin, it really is a masterpiece and the DEV team is also great. But I am not a fundamental trader but use TA. I need past performance to be able to see the possible future.

Should I go all in??? I want to trust this guy all my trades have been losers I went from a dumb nocoiner to a dumb nucoiner. I'm so fucking stupid and here I am about to throw a ton of money at another coin because of an anonymous post on the internet.

You're the man and thanks for the tip, my fun money overtook the rest of my portfolio thanks to you.

Keep in mind this guy thinks long term, like 6month - 1 year. Here is his twitter : @attilafx.

I'd say follow his advice but you have to have tungsten hands to profit from it.

Never go all in into one coin. Cause if the big gang decide to keep pressure on price you will need more patience. It will go and green shoot but there is nothing more frustrating then go all into one coin, they keep price low and you see other opportunities. Then you don't want to miss out on that one and the third one and so on so you will most likeley close maybe with a loss. But if you spread, you can go have holiday and wait till the big boys accumulated enough. It is a psychological game, remember that. Strength appears on down bars and weakness on up bars.

Does this matter? How important is this to the long term success of the coin?

And who are you?

A bit of a beginner but not completely tech illiterate. I find it kind of hard to manage everything. Finding sites to buy (using USD for now, I need something to break into the market), understanding so many wallets, knowing which sites are trustworthy. Is there a single site where I can do all the trading? I'd appreciate some help getting into this.

gemini
bittrex
coinmarketcap
twitter
Veeky Forums
???
profit!

Where can I buy using USD credit/debit card? I tried a few but no go, as I said they only use "big" coins and even those need some weird cards.

Let me elaborate. Use Gemini to buy/sell BTC and bittrex to trade altcoins. Coinmarketcap lists all coins with their website, social media, subreddits, and of course charts. twitter and Veeky Forums are a good source for rumors. Buy the rumor and sell the new, don't buy news.

FUCK. I follow you on Twitter and jumped into STRAT when I got the alert this morning. Baghold STRAT and add START or take a loss on STRAT and put it all in START?

>stahp

Nice to see LMC in the green again, I bought a bunch last week at sub 1k sat when I saw your thread and I've been holding throughout the shake out. Take care mate.

I bought at bitstamp.net, localbitcoins and moved my bitcoins to polo and bittrex. Once I buy the coins I move 80% into my cold wallet and leave only 20% on the exchanges.

Does buying and transferring include a lot of fees? What is a cold wallet?

>He doesn't go trade for trade on attilas portfolio
Attila is the Zyzz of Veeky Forums

Thanks for the tip. I held through the LMC dip, bought at 892. When would you say a good time to exit is? And more importantly, how can you tell in general how high something is going to moon?

I guess start already mooned.
It's too late to get in.
Goddamn.
Your thread was too late

A lot is subjective. Nickels if you're throwing around $100s. Cold storage is an offline wallet. After mtgox, crypto traders avoid keeping coins in the exchanges

Is he also going to die in sauna?

Remove 95% of Veeky Forums and you got it.

Hopefully no. But I do have a suspicion he is Scandinavian.

Yall niggas in a shitcoin pump thread

No, you were too late

Thanks for the help. What would be a good "cold wallet"? Can it handle multiple coins? What do you do if your hdd/ssd or by some accident your PC/laptop is rendered unrecoverable?

$STRAT is to risky for me because I don't have any past performance to look at.

What exchange should I fucking use I dont trust anyone

I was the one whot told Veeky Forums about XVG when it was 4-5 sats, stop bragging

>Also $XVC looks ready.
feel when bittrex wallet didabled. didnt realize poloniex has it too when i purchased it on bittrex.
anyways, thanks for the lomocoin hint

Depends on what coins you have. Just Google around for each one and make sure you're putting it in something reliable. I just use mycelium for Bitcoin since I keep them on my phone and usually the "vendors" wallet for specific coins. Just make sure you can keep backups and encrypt your private key/write down passwords and keep them in a safe.

I should buy at what price ?

gdax/coinbase>poloniex>kraken>bittrex>yobit

signed: an user who uses gdax/coinbase, poloniex and bittrex

With first target in the 4K sats you think it has already mooned?, second in the 7K and third way higher. Maybe for today, maybe not you never know but this is going up for now.

But that is just how I see it, you need to do your own DD before investing.

Can I ask how you determine these targets? Or point me in the direction of some reading material if possible.

damn dude look at the charts

look at previous highs - see how they cluster around nice round numbers?

look at fibb levels

if the coin is botted out just watch and see where it comes in and strangulates - this has been very easy with ARK recently, points around 28, 30, 32, 35 and 40

stop asking to be spoonfed and just watch

I have 2 encrypted external drives. I encrypted it with veracrypt. For every coin I make a 20GB container with the ticker on it. I also have one on my android but don't put many on there in case it gets lost or whatever. the second drive is for my backup.
If you go to coinmarketcap, type the ticker in the searchbox and on the left side you see most of the time the official website for that coin. There you can download the cold wallet. The updates are a disaster. But $XVG had a database available for download what you could import within minutes. I told you guys, those at $XVG are good brains.

was listening to a btc pod and coinbase was flamed by some guy.

Is web based wallet really safe though? Coinbase for that matter.

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about LMC, not START

Web based safe? No. I don't think so.

Not a promising rebirth...
At least they're under new ownership and finally posting updates after two years. I'll throw $50 at this whore and see what tricks she knows.

>

Prove that you are not a bagholder from 2015. This coin has been dead and sub 1K sat for years.

What makes you think the price will move any more than 10-20% now?

It's up like 300 percent in the past month. I'm getting in.

So, i don't quite understand. Start is dead in the water. Blog abandoned, twitter abandoned, bitcointalk abandoned. It's dead as fuck. Does this mean your sole reasoning for this going to the moon is whales accumulating for the pump of this zombiecoin? A long long long time ago it was alive, and people invested in the promise, which was never delivered upon.

XVC is sinking from an ATH. Why do you believe it will pump again?

Myriad, sure can happen, might put something in.

I don't wish to piss on your benevolent posts here, but I'm trying to understand your reasoning, especially regarding zombiecoin START

Here we go again, proof proof proof :-)

This whole thread stinks

You know, the thing is that it is not about you me or anybody on this board thinks or believes. It is what the chart says. And the chart is saying that there has been accumulation going for quite some time by some individual(s).
Like I said, I have no idea about the background of this coin, neither from $MYR or $STEEm or $LMC for that case. I just look at the charts and that's it basically. Back in the 80's you traded on fundamentals, these days things go pretty much different. People always look for a reason to justify their buys or sells. It is really not about what we believe but what the market believes. And the market are huge big whales.
You see, gold reached nearly $2K, Gavin came out and said, you should sell gold. When the USA was downgraded, Gavin came out and said you should buy the stockmarket, when the BreXit vote was everybody believed that the UK woudn't step out the EU, even polls and all news stations where pumping, Gavin came out and said, you should sell the pound whatever they say on TV. I learned a lot from that guy and from few others. All I want to say with this is, it's not the news or whatever, it is what the MARKET thinks. Maybe next week or tomorrow something comes out and vitalik joined the $START team, how should I know? I don't know. I don't even care. :-)

whats your twitter?, you seem legit

everyone is user here
fuck off
you didn't call shit, you are just trying to take credit for it

>STARTCOIN
Why those devs?
No thanks.

>it actually starts pumping

use a trip next time

>muh dev team
>muh abandoned coin

Listen to you retards. Nine if this shit matters this is all worthless lets just get rich.

>Nine
>post No. ends in 9
This is happening

hey, when do you think is time to sell STEEM?

holy shit 10% up and twice the volume since the thread started

>listen to Veeky Forums
>it works out
Thanks user senpai

I dont even care anymore

FUCK I CAN'T GET MONEY INTO THIS SHITCOIN FAST ENOUGH I'M GONNA MISS THE PUMP REEEEEEE

I promised myself never to trust /biz again after buying the hype, bought at 1425, let's try one more time.

always make sure to track the volume, if volume picks up you know it will pump and a whales gets in on it.

Never buy once normie bittrex traders get in on it

op was right about everything. truly this man is a prophet among us

All my money is tied up in DGB, RDD, ARK, GRC and other shitcoins.
I don't want to take anything out of ETH.
I'm gonna miss this START moon

do I buy START? already 1.5k. Do I sell LMC? You're pretty legit, you might wanna link your Veeky Forums threads on twitter too

I approve od this post.

Stop suckling your mothers teats folks. Most everything I have seen from Attila has been spot on. I do my own damn research and made some of the very same calls.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Dropping a few hundred. I like this pump prepped pattern.

what do you consider volume picking up?

PLEASE MAKE TWITTER OR TRIP

I am sorry to ask this fucking tardish guestion, but when do I know when to dump? Last time I was in crypto was when cryptsy went down and I lost 40 btc.

> you might wanna link your Veeky Forums threads on twitter too.
Don't do this OP, please.

too many emotional traders here that chimp out at the first sight of red.
hold a bag for a week is too long for most.

Your twitter?

were you personally taught by Gavin Holmes or did you read his shit? In that case what did you read?

Holy shit you're right.
It increased by 50%

Hey OP, what are your expected targets for $START and $LMC?

I BOUGHT 28,000 OF THESE SHITCOINS AT .1525 AND AM GETTING DUMPED ON

FUCK I WAS DUPED BY Veeky Forums AGAIN I AM SUCH A DUMB FUCKING NUCOINER

Is there a reason, in general, besides speculation why some seemingly dead coins start to accumulate after years of being silent? Is there some news brewing or simply PnD?

@attilafx

his twitter is @attilafx

just hold for 5 minutes, its already back at 0.000015

the volume trippled its soon to be on bittrex frontpage, as if anyone would sell except to buy in low again

SORRY JUST SO FUCKING MAD I SAW THIS THREAD WITH 3 POSTS UP 12% AND WAS DETERMINED TO GET IN BUT HAD TO WAIT FOR MY LUNCH BREAK AND THE BTC TRANSFER FROM COINBASE AND BY THE TIME I GOT IN IT WAS UP 30% FUCK

fuck sorry for the caps i have been having such shitty luck with these coins despite all the money to be made i just want to get rich and make it with the rest of you guys...fuck...

when do we sell?

god i just need lomo coin to get back to 1250 so i can sell it. please god

Just hodl, idiot, it's been accumulating for some time now, it's gonna rocket in the coming weeks.

Do you have any guess how high this will go? And will it take weeks, months?

did you even read his posts?

look at the previous highs

put the chart on 1d or 1h and scan out to max and take a look

accumulate LMC on every single dip, shit is gunna blow eventually

Speaking of LMC (good call, thanks man); is now a bad time take profits (because it seems that it can go higher)?

Check xvg. They are buying into the 50 btc wall at 130 satoshis, only half left. Took about 5 min.