Turkey is Roman

Is Turkey essentially a continuation of Ancient Rome?

>They even have Roman bathing rituals

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/8805/turkey-child-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did turkey continue the grecoroman tradition of loving boipussi?
if so i may need to visit

gatestoneinstitute.org/8805/turkey-child-rape

>"30 Syrian Boys Raped at Nizip Camp"

wow Turkey

time to visit
is turkish easy to learn?

there's a strong argument to be made for it

In Europe refugees rape.
In Turkey, refugees get raped.

this kind of thing makes me mad

why do they rape little kids while my boypussy is sitting here raring and waiting for turqiq master race cock, never thought I'd be envious of a refugee rape victim

>tfw you didnt get raped by a burly muslim when you were a qt shota and now youre fat and ugly

Why is this board so Turkophobic? this is unacceptable desu

>Arabic religion
>Nomad language
>Roman

>eastern roman empire

tell me more about this cockroach

That's like saying Spain is a continuation of the Aztec Empire or that England is a continuation of the Irish High Kingship

Because Turks are like literally trash. Even the arabs dislike them.

An Australian LARPing as a Turk managed to damage any credibilty Turks had here even post-/pol/ "roach" meme.

>use carcalla as le "disdain for plebs" face
>he extended citizenship massively like a cuck

He only gave the provincials citizenship to squeeze more tax denari out of them.

>opressing subjects
>cuck

>Galilean religion
>Greek language
>Roman

No.

I don't think Turkey is Roman. They obviously aren't.

Regardless, I I ironically think Turkey is one of the best countries in the world - culturally speaking. They love reading, are not Islamic fundamentalists, very kind and friendly people, Turkish delights, Turkish baths, Fez hats are cool (horrible original though).

If I was Turkish, I'd get way more Turkish baths, eat more Turkish delights. The people are so incredible friendly. Plus the food! Omg it's freaking delicious, but I'm biased because I generally love Mediterranean food. The way Turks make lamb is incredible.

The only bad sides of Turkey is how merchants try to scam you, is a dangerous place, becoming politically unstable, plus historically they're the enemies of Europeans. All the more sad that Constantinople fell. It could all be the same, but on the side of Christendom and filled with white Greeks.

is this anzu?

I don't know but there's a person doing a sick kick in mid-air in that map

>Not Islamic fundamentalists
I got some bad news m8...

>greeks and turks are genetically identical
>greeks are white
>turks are brown

>greeks are white

>w-whites are only m-muh germanics!

Turks are the steppe (look at where the rest of the stan and turk nations are).
Greeks are Mediterranean

Mediterranean is not a race

Byzantine are roman because they are a direct continuation of the Roman state. That state died in 1204 anything after that was non roman states attempting to use the name for their politcal gain

>implying any of the western european imperialistic ideas of set 'races' has any basis in reality

>Rome conquers greece
>greece cucks rome and becomes the most important part of the empire by the 300's
>Roman administration split between the old capital (kind of) and the new capital
>west is shit, while the east balls out of control and survives far longer
>eastern half of empire is finally cucked by a certain group of (steppe) turkic peoples
>certain group of turkic peoples bests other groups of turkic peoples
>we wuz romans

no, THIS is anzu.

>Greek language
>not part of Roman culture

>implying 'roman' culture wasn't a blanket that absorbed local cultures and constantly changed and evolved

>Turks are the steppe
Turks are Anatolian natives that LARP as their conquerors.

Anyone ever genetically tested that? I mean, compare turks from all over Anatolia with Syrians, Greeks and the Steppe peoples

are you retarded? was saying that greek is part of roman culture

A lot of people LARP as their conquerors, it's actually pretty weird how common it is.

>Turks (Greco-Anatolians) LARP as central Asian Turkics
>Bulgarians (Slavo-Thracians) LARP as ancient Bulgars
>Hungarians (Slavo-Germans) LARP as ancient Magyars
>Romanians (Slavo-Dacians) LARP as Romans
>Englishmen (mostly Celtic) LARP as Anglo-Saxons

still would smash

Population of Greece: 11 million
Population of Turkey: 80 million

Going to get some weird results from that.

Turks and Greeks are literally the same people.

I think its just that even though identity is passed down, constant migration from countryside(natives) eventually replaces the conquerors.

look at mexico. They speak Spanish but the low class natives breed more and eventually their dna circulates more

What makes it Australian? It could be a fucking leaf or pooinloo for all we know.

maybe the western city boys they tested. I refuse to believe inner Anatolian hicks are similar to Greeks.

>Anyone ever genetically tested that?
Done to death,the original Turkics came from the Altai/Mongolia.

Whether they resemble the more East Eurasian shifted Tuvans or the West Eurasian shifted Bashkirs is unknown.

The natives of Mongolia switched from a Yenesian/Turkic/Indo European language to Mongolic which spread from eastern Inner Mongolia.

>Steppe peoples
Central Asians a mix of Turkics(Dingling,Huns) and Indo Europeans(Yuezhi,Kangju,Wusun etc.)

>A lot of people LARP as their conquerors, it's actually pretty weird how common it is.
The genetic contribution can vary depending on the number of migrants and elite overproduction.

Only an Australian could cause the amount of butthurt he did amongst /pol/tards, sjw's, christfags and balkanfags.
This way too elaborate of a plot to be a fucking leaf looking for small-time (you)'s or a Pajeet who would probably break character and shit himself after the first insult.

Only a cunt bred in the darkest corners of Melbourne would be the root of this shitposting.

No, they're the ones who snuffed it out once and for all.

Is that supposed to make me think she's ugly?

>One removed kebab
>One didn't remove kebab

'nuff said

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Neat