Whites are superior

>whites are superior

>got raped, killed and pillagedby arab and mongolian empires for thousands of years until last few centuries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Muslim_scientists_and_scholars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White bois btfo

Nigga, this board is hella gay.

You should feel bad for making this thread.

>tfw no european slave gf

>Arabs are superior
>get BTFO by Turks, Mongols, Franks, Spaniards, Anglos, French, Americans and Jews

Pajeet
Pajeeeeeet
You must not shit
In the streeeeeeeet

Nice projecting stormweenie but muslim warriors are again conquering europe and filling the bellies of neanderthal women with alpha seeds.

SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF SAUD FOR SUCH BARBARITY

That's it.

I am done with this board.

This is my last post.

I hope you all shit on your balls.

I'm off.

>arabs cowardly raid fishermen villages to get slaves and flee at the first sight of an army
>somehow makes them superior to whites

I agree for the mongols, but arabs were always inferior senpai

Except the Mongols just zergrushed Eastern Europe and failed to even conquer fucking Hungary;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary

>invading a place thank to the pity your general patheticness inspires to civilized white people who thus agree to take you in as refugees
>something to be proud of

>implying you won't be back after you get bored of Reddit

>/pol/acks are the worst scum I fucking swear now let us anti /pol/acks destroy this board so we can save it from /pol/acks

>arabs were always inferior senpai
not between 8 and 13 century

not in any way

>bunch of whiteys in armor arrive, steal palestine from you and stay there for centuries
>arabs arent inferior

Pick one
What's hilarous is that it's happened again recently but with kikes this time

desu this

leftypol is getting worse than pol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Muslim_scientists_and_scholars
a list of arabs and persians

at the time people in the west thought if you set fire to a witch and they burnt then they were guilty, logic was barely a thing

>anti-X is just as bad as X

Good argument faggot.

mongols were most of the time outnumbered faggot.

>at the time people in the west thought if you set fire to a witch and they burnt then they were guilty

You're umplying that muslims didnt?
They still do right now, so no doubt they did it back then as well

no, muslism didn't as my source suggested
they had a much more developed culture in the period 8 to 13 century
especially compared to western europe

So...they wuz kangz and just went back to being shieeeeeet recently?

>mongols were most of the time outnumbered faggot
kek

Every race was subjugated by another at some point.

> mongols were most of the time outnumbered faggot.

lol no, that is just a meme resulted from a lot of historians being utter mongolboos.

For instance, that number of 80 000 Russians at Kalka is from a single biased source from written much later 1000km away, while the Novogord chrolicle states 10 000 Russians.

Guess which number ended up in the books.

Sensationalism ftw.

Similarly how that Dan Carlin quacky stated that Hungary fielded 100 000 men in the 13th century ROFL, meanwhile the king of England barely fields 7 000 men at the same period.

when they behave in the same way with minor differences they are.
Like pol stirs up threads they don't like such as those on jews and africans, anti pol stirs up threads on everything they think pol likes such as werhmacht and germany
also add to it that none of those anti pol faggots care about things that hurt this board as much or even more than polacks, such as butthurt nationalists et cetera, they are just obsessed with pol

C-can we stop fighting guys, Veeky Forums is a board of peace.

In all seriousness though, threads like these are whats ruining historical discussions on his.

>Thousands of years.
The mongolian empire lasted less than two hundred. Arabs being relevant only started with Islam and they lost their hegemony to turks and turco-persians in less than 500. You'd also have to consider all berbers to be arab to even make half an argument that arabs enslaved many Europeans.

>>got raped, killed and pillagedby arab
Arabs didn't do shit, I assume you man Turks?
>and mongolian empires for thousands of years until last few centuries
Mongolians only really fucked with Europe for one period, and while they truly wrecked Russia, fucking HUNGARIANS stopped them.

>>whites are superior
Everybody thinks they are superior. Going beyond this, there is very good reason to oppose displacement of Whites by non-Whites, and supporting Whites over non-Whites. Being White that is.