NiggerCoin is now fully delisted from Waves

NIGGER coin (NGR) has been delisted from Waves.

I repeat.

THE NIGGERS HAVE ESCAPED. THE NIGGERS HAVE RUN AWAY!.

Nigger Coin is delisted from Waves!!
Civil war has come!

Quick!

>yfw this could actually make it skyrocket in value as a collectible

FUCK OFF CUNT

nobody gives a shit about your P&D heap of shit coin

> SO MUCH FOR A DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!!!

SELL WAVES NOW THEY ARE LITERALLY STASI NOW!!!

I actually don't own any.

But I just think it's funny that it has now been delisted.

>The niggers have all run away

Time to move onto BeanerCoin

Yeah, what scumbags.

>Look, goyim, this is a decentralised platform, just invest in whatever you want, you're free
>Oh, you're buying something we deem offensive? Can't have that, goy, here, let me delete this, your money doesn't matter

>truly decentralized
It's funny because we just ruined a company's lie to tons of investors. Now we need to get it out that they can simply delete your tokens, proving it's not decentralized at all.

inb4 nigger-gate is the deathblow to waves shit exchange

This. Somebody needs to leak it to MSM outlets as a story about racism in Trump's America. Investors would freak

Yeah I think they just fucked up their own company by doing this, and without any warnings at all too.

That was a bad executive decision. Very bad.

What? No, that doesn't make any sense. What people should do is show to the investors that the Waves devs have the power of deleting tokens at will, that proves that it's not decentralized. Perhaps they can even generate more of a token.

Not only that but they actually probably caused some people here to lose a somewhat substantial sum, and without any warnings.

this, they proved they can remove anything they dont want

STOP SPREADING LIES
NIGGER COIN LIVES
THIS IS AN SJW ATTEMPT

can confirm, had tons of niggers. now i can only keep them in their cage, no trading

My guess is that they just edited the code in the exchange to hide "offensive" currencies.

Someone should take a look into it and see if its possible to fork the exchange. It's got to be hard coded in their somewhere.

I hate having to samefag almost more than I hate you shills

NiggerCoin (NGR) 3PyivxvigMTVhUgh6krJGA3cZuWMm8kXdAGQkDQRXySM is no longer listed on the Waves exchange.

Waves has secret admins. This changes everything.

Alert the press. Seriously. This is big.

fuck forgot the proofs

hmm maybe not, I wasn't able to find it in the code. Seems like "decentralized" is a lie, the only way they could do that is if the blockchain is not immutable.

What about Nigger (EY)? I just sold mine a few hours ago kek

Is there any possible way for you to withdraw them now though?

They must be something of a collectible. Try selling them in a few months and some user here will probably pay you a good amount for even just 1.

ZFSsvp7bbwur86S3boZ3zQYaYBNvRVzi1D

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /pol/yards lost all your money. Gtfo of Veeky Forums nobody cares your coin is gone only you retards to. What did you think would happen? This will not hurt waves in the slightest. All it did was weed out the tards

So are all the nigger coins worthless now?

I dont hold any but it would make me happy if a bunch of idiots lost money

yall are fucking faggets jesus lmao

KEK SO MUCH FOR A DECENTRALIZED COIN
>I already sold all

Reload the Waves exchange and search for it again. It's not there. It says "nothing to be found" and it has been removed.

As I said above, I never owned any niggers.

This is fucking hilarious. Was sick of seeing that shitty coin on Veeky Forums anyway.

Decentralized will (((never))) happen.

Go look it up in the exchange. They're all gone.

There's no way to trade them for now, at all. But given enough time your waves account with one will become a collectible part of the history of Veeky Forums.

Come on guys, what was the damage?
tell us how much you lost

I made $5 form begging

it really does feel like all the niggers just got up and ran away kek

Made $17 from begging

kek, same
if only i couldve sold more in time

And you already converted it back to BTC? Prove it.

I think youre both lying little losers lol

They show up but the red Error box pops up. The last remnant of Nigger (>1) I had still shows in my wallet.

Nobody on Veeky Forums wanted that shitcoin. Nobody will buy it. So GTFO.
Nobody will know about this in 3 weeks or care. You really think they would let a bunch of immature idiots ruin their buisness? Nope. Now your all broke and mad. You deserve it for shit posting.

you are mad you didnt get free money

Press F to honor our fallen cotton pickers. They lasted a little over 3 days

i dont know what you guys are taking about. log out and log back in. all my niggers are safe and so is the exchange

The point is that Waves is not really decentralized and can delete your coins at will.

That should be a huge blow to anyone who thought Waves could become big.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *breathes in* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw nigger coin will be my best all time investment
>mfw we fucked waves good

don't worry bois, those who got in first and believed in true freedom of speech will be the ones who will make it to lamboland

what a great time to be alive

Sold for BTC and already sent it to my Bittrex wallet. Get fucked.

Lost 35 cents. Wtf sasha.

It shows that because you have some already.

As someone who doesn't have some at all, I can't even find it if I search for it. I could do this an hour ago.

People are dumping Waves

Veeky Forums just killed Waves

Wow

NICE PROPAGANDA EPIC KEK

>tfw Veeky Forums tainted the """""decentralized""""" platform by making them delist a token
kek, this shit's hilarious. Now if Waves ever becomes really big, the fact that they delisted something will always be in the back of everyone's mind.

If they delisted it and this goes against TOS, sue them for fraud.

remember this is the real one, in case u dont have it

EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B

>bragging about five dollars

I AM KEEPING MY NIGGERS. I WILL NOT SELL THEM

HODDLLL my dude

Nope. I don't give two fucks. In fact because they did that I respect them more. Don't be mad you lost your money for being retarded. Nothing of value was lost. And I'm pretty sure plenty of people won't care that this shitcoin is gone

What about the other decentralized exchanges? BitShares?

>mfw I create a thread that triggers the dump of a $569 million dollar asset
>mfw I am somewhat responsible for the moving of millions of dollars

damn I remember saying in the other thread:

>now we'll see if censorship resistant is just a meme or not

meme confirmed :D

So what now for HITLER and KikeCoin? They bout to get WAVE'd too?

I actually have a feeling it might be worth it to hodl them. Especially if this user is correct and enough people start shitposting and it gets out to the msm.

I never had any nigs but that's not the point. The point is that Waves promised to be decentralized and isn't.

It's like if Monero promised to be anonymous but then released all the information about a criminal who was using Monero for money laundering scams.

You might not give a fuck, you little shit, but the serious investors, the ones who back that nice $569 million dollar WAVES asset, are damn sure going to care that the company lied to them and Waves is not, in fact, a decentralized exchange.

Can someone issue a new asset and do a coinswap? We need to keep the dream alive

What can you possibly do besides hold them anyway? It's only going to go up as a collectible but you can't even sell them, can you?

Hitlers still up, i think it slipped under the radar

Why is waves quick to delist nigger but not quick to delist fake mobilego or fake eth?

How is that being retarded? Just because you think a shitcoin doesn't have any value, it's still not right to straight up delete it, especially after they promised it's (((decentralised)))

lmao the price of waves plummeted (on the waves exchange) for a minute there

Cant sell but i think you can still transfer

they still show up there so im hodling for that exact reason.

>yfw when niggercoiners were attempting to undermine waves the whole time

holy shit sell waves now

>error box
that's just from the shit exchange. reload the page

Nah, they are completly gone. Those who don't own them can't even find them. You can't create a buy/sell order.

really makes me think
>niggers murdered a cryptocoin

Excuse me, was for . Sell waves indeed.

please someone post an address, I wanna see if I can send 1 nig

Wait until this hits the news.

NGR killed Waves for a SJW cause

3PB7Gnmxx4hnwxeySF3iBn5S2qUr3DjJj7s
test it

Didn't dump them all in time.

3P7aEwZfYTj9EwZ14afnXRoJCjQHRUCEHsb

I never had one

If it works please report back, im curious too.

lol someone in my discord paid $250 for them early on
he probably bought more
i'm so fucking happy this is hilarious

sent 1 see if it works

you can still sell them between people, just not via an exchange.

just sent it, I still have the same amount...

Keep them as collectibles.

No coin called nigger will hit the news. How daft can you be? Jesus /pol/tards really are pathetic

it won't even let me cancel the open sell orders.

Waves just proved it isn't decentralized.

What is to stop them from de-listing other tokens made on their platform? They can kill anything made on their "decentralized" system.

Waves de-listed NiggerCoin NGR 3PyivxvigMTVhUgh6krJGA3cZuWMm8kXdAGQkDQRXySM and all the other Nigger Coins

Waves just let niggers kill them. When this news spreads there will be widespread dumping.

This is big.

ohh ohh shit shit it's transferring it

DECENTRALIZED MY ASS

>someone actually bought up a lot of niggers before the (((delisting)))
INSIDER INFORMATION?

it went through

ohhhhhh shit shit it's transferring it

If thats true it probably means they didnt just block the name to censor it but blocked the coin from ciculation in general. Hmmm I wonder if thats against their TOS..

This lmfao

>tfw 2 Niggers
Am I rich now?

yeah it did :D we good

This is true, someone was buying them while everyone else dumped. Looked like they had a price range in mind.

it's not even letting me sell waves. wonder if i'm banned from the exchange.