Bitcoin Blenders

I'm looking for a reliable BTC blender (preferably) with the ability to blend high quantities of BTC without getting scammed.

Anyone got any good recommendations?
I'm looking through google and Reddit (no bully) trying to find which are reputable and which aren't.

Any biz/raelites use a blender?

The usual term is Tumbling, Bitcoin tumbler service.

If your goal is anonymization I can recommend tumbling + chainhopping. The logical chains to hop to are then actual anonymous currencies such as Monero, Zcash and Dash. No personal experience with this though.

I've heard tumbling, mixing, blending used.

I'll google it tumlbing + chainhopping now but are there any links you can drop me to fast track my research?

Helix, but beware, there are phishing sites of it..

You're taljing about Helix Light, right?
So basically I don't be a retard and make sure I get the correct URL

just exchange it for monero or zcash and then back to bitcoin

bitcoin tumblers are not 100% anonymous

Hyptothetically (this is an actual hypothetical) if I sold on a darknet market, withdrew to an exchange, traded BTC for monera or zcash, would that be traceable?

I imagaine they could trace the BTC that goes into the exchange account,

after you trade for monero or zcash then the money is fungible

but before that, yes the exchange would know where your coins were coming from

So use an anonymous exchange with no personally identifiable info and connect using an anonymous proxy or vpn,, convert btc to zec or xmr and then convert back to btc and send to your wallet and never use that exchange account or IP address again

hypothetically of course

Again, say it was a large sum of money, how would you convert that into fiat in a timely manner?

market (btc) > anonymous exchange (btc>zcash, zcash > btc) > personal wallet > trusted fiat exchange like gemini or coinbase

And always pay the requisite taxes. I'm serious about that. The only thing worse than paying your taxes is getting audited.

just chain-hop, you retard

Zcash & Monero have the best anonymity/privacy, and both are high marketcap so can handle the volume

for even better anonymity do a loop(BTC>XMR>ZEC>BTC) instead of a simple hop (BTC>ZEC>BTC)

of course it would you stupid fucking retard cunt

jesus fucking christ what a fucking shit for brains idiot

>paying taxes on crypto
Idiot.

What you do is send it to a relative you trust in a country with little or no tax laws and then have that person convert it to his country's currency and give the currency to you as a gift. That's how you cash out without paying taxes.

If the IRS asks, it was just a gift and thus no taxes paid by you. If the IRS asks about your crypto, you lost the addresses on a paper wallet and that's that.

I don't have anyone in my life that I would trust enough with $100k and that is a nonresident alien

If you do, that's great for you.

gifts are only tax exempt to $10k

What about selling the laundered coins to a private buyer (who isn't FBI) for a massive amount of money (100k+)

not foreign gifts, it's unlimited and you only have to report if it's over $100k from one source

I can't answer that

If you have a private buyer that is trustworthy and giving you a better rate than the exchanges, then sure, use him. For me personally, the potential additional cost of not transacting face-to-face is worth it

seems like a good way to get audited and fined out the ass when they see that you're treating the """"gifts"""" like income

>gifts are only tax exempt to $10k
That's not true. The person who has to pay taxes on gifts is the gift-giver, not the receiver.

Income in tax is defined as money paid for goods or services provided.

Gifts cannot be defined as income for that reason.

Unless they can prove you are trying to avoid capital gains tax, they cannot tax you for receiving a gift.

Yeah, but unless he's handing you actual cash that's useless. You'll still have to pay for it.

When you do this with a foreign friend or relative, you say it was a gift.

That's the correct way to do this.

>Gifts cannot be defined as income for that reason.
IRS regs explicitly say foreign gifts aren't taxed IFF they are "treated" as gifts, and hearty kek to "unless they can prove", this is the IRS, the burden of proof is squarely on you

Wait like 1 month until Stratis releases their Breeze wallet. I think it has the ability to anonymize Bitcoin in a completely trustless way.

oh, so zcash?