What happened to Neanderthals? Was it the Interbreeding theory, the Replacement theory...

What happened to Neanderthals? Was it the Interbreeding theory, the Replacement theory, or something else entirely different? I just got red pill on them from a kike's book and honestly it wasn't enough. What do you Veeky Forumsfags think?

They were just people who lived longer than we do now.

William of Orange dindu nothing wrong

>tfw tall sapiens bully me

>bully
Lel a neanderthal teenage boy could kill you in a fight.

Sapiens boy could kill me in a fight too. Probably girl as well.

>Lel a neanderthal teenage boy could kill you in a fight.

Sure if we're wrestling. But I can throw a spear and he can't.

No you can't.

Replacement was the main factor, even if they were a lot stronger sapiens had better brains and bred much faster for some reason.

Let's talk about homo erectus instead they are far more spoopy.

Yes and he would still continue to charge after you because neanderthals have higher pain tolerance than us.

>and he would still continue to charge after you

Good thing I can outrun him easily, then.

You have mispelled gaynigger.

They're biding their time.
They'll be back, and in greater numbers.

were they really that physically impressive on average?

Yes they had to be hulking because of the strong herbivores that lived in Ice Age Europe.

>were they really that physically impressive on average?

Depends what impresses you. They were a lot stronger than us. So are chimpanzees. Strength comes with tradeoffs.

>What happened to Neanderthals
Lapedo child, and after you read about it look on the map were it was found

>Lapedo
>La pedo
can't make this shit up

Lmao Neanderthal were fair skinned and fair haired, taller and much much stronger and smarter than Sapiens.

I think Aryans are neanderthals ((they)) needed the replacement theory for their business

>neanderthal can't outrun me
>i can out-throw him
>i am more sociable
I'll just gang up on his autistic species' ass with my bodies, and they can never hope to outrun me

>and smarter
could barely talk and matured at 12

they were down syndrome tier

They look like something straight out of a Dr. Seuss book.

about the same as sapiens, but often a bit shorter IIRC
>stronger
yes, but with shit endurance
>smarter
lol no

>Neanderthal are smarter than Sapiens

I misphrased myself, let me explain it better: Sapiens didn't become as smart as we are right now until about 70,000 years ago. Before that mutation in our intelligence happened we were dumb like the rest of the great apes. During that period, Neanderthal were more alpha than us in everything. It was until the some mysterious mutation happened that we became smarter than them.

Yeah right fat ass

Same thing that happened to the native Americans

Except the DNA of pure Europeans and Middle Easterners nowadays is 5% of Neanderthal origins, thus supporting at least the partial interbreeding theory.

>Veeky Forums folks can't exist
i see you're projecting

>5%
source

Go look for it yourself you fucking spoiled faggot

i'd love to see the day we can make a test-tube neanderthal. that'd be dope

They didn't exist. As a separate species atleast.

The morphological variations of early hominids back at least a few hundred thousand years fall within our current deviations from normal.
Everyone is an egotistical faggot and every discovery is groundbreaking and rewrites history to sate the egos of these pathetic cunts.

Neanderthal could breed with sapiens ergo they are the same species.

Its got a lot to do with liberal anti racism as well. You can't say pygmy's or black people are a different species, despite the dramatic morphological differences between them. But the fossils have already been classed as separate species.

Tldr. Everyone and everything is fuckung stupid

>a mutation occurs in Sapiens
>now they start building temples to gods, making schools of thought, and forming alliances and warbands along things other than clans and food
fucking weird when you think about it

There is no white race, only neanderthal mutants. Actual humans beat the neanderthals for resources everywhere else in the world, but our weak, sickly albino cousins in Europe submitted and allowed themselves to be destroyed, allowed their women to be raped by a race of savages.

The "white" race is a different species, one which is now dying because real humans will always win over the sickly, weak mutant remains of a savage animal race.

>There is no white race, only neanderthal mutants. Actual humans beat the neanderthals for resources everywhere else in the world, but our weak, sickly albino cousins in Europe submitted and allowed themselves to be destroyed, allowed their women to be raped by a race of savages.
>The "white" race is a different species, one which is now dying because real humans will always win over the sickly, weak mutant remains of a savage animal race.

>he said in the white man's tongue

fail troll is fail

>Neanderthal were fair skinned and fair haired
Except we know that blonde hair and blue eyes were traits that originated in Europe around 11,000 years ago.

>What happened to Neanderthals?

I remember reading somewhere that one theory is that neanderthal’s “lived for the day” and couldn’t grasp long term thinking and planning.

This is based on the fact there are very few salmon bones found at Neanderthal sites, so while Neanderthals would eat salmon if they happened to stumble across them when the salmon were running, they just couldn’t understand that the salmon would be there every year.

Neanderthals were retarded for a simple fucking reason. They were inbred as fuck.
Their brains were utterly fucked up and they were unhealthy.