User explain to me why my cousins were slaughtered all at once in a small room in a most offensive fashion during a...

>user explain to me why my cousins were slaughtered all at once in a small room in a most offensive fashion during a revolution out east. Are the unwashed rubes allowed to do that?

how does Veeky Forums respond?

Russians are subhuman, you should have seen that coming.

'Lol nazism subhooman mems xD'

I had prayed this day would never come.

No no m'lday, it was not the Russians but in fact the judeans.

I'll show you an unwashed rube.

*unzips dick*

Because they were bourgeoise scum living off the blood and sweat of the "unwashed rubes" - the proletariat they've been so cruelly mistreating since the dawn of society. The workers, farmers, all the simple poor men and women were dying of hunger, worked to their deaths, lived in poverty while your privileged family enjoyed luxury and power for no reason other than into what bloodline one has been born into. You too deserve a bullet to the head. All of the disgusting rich pigs do. Brotherhood of man will be achieved, equality and justice at last - with weapons if must be. That pearl will make sure 5 more people will be able to receive decent living conditions and when we distribute all your luxurious commodities no-one in their right mind would ever need - we can feed thousands, if not hunderds of thousands.

Death to capitalism! Death to the aristocracy, the clergy and the bourgeoise.
Hasta la victoria, siempre.

I hate this colorization and obvious Photoshop

>Are the unwashed rubes allowed to do that?
[Socializes Internally]

Okay no memeing did she give any interviews or write anything about the Russian revolution especially in regard to her cousins? She lived until 1980.

Or does royalty not care about their cousins the way you or I do?

Start kicking her in the face over and over until she stops breathing.

and then you get executed, nice job you didn't even last an hour in this alternate universe

I don't care about my cousins either though.

how the fuck do you unzip a dick, peckerhead?

(((Russians)))

>royalty
>bourgeoise
To the contrary faggot, the bourgeoise were your and theirs common enemy.

Why would you do such a thing against another human being?

My condolences. I've had drunken sex with (second) cousins it's wild let me tell you hwhat

Let me tell you about communism and international Jewry...

How the hell do you have sex with people a generation older then you?

By sticking benis in bagina

Second cousins just implies a shared set of great grandparents where are you getting age from.

>American education

>check your prihvuledges

Commies are brainwashed subhuman, the same dynamic with SJWs and white people and feminists with males

Russian here. We need to be eradicated, the russian menace must be stopped. Nuke us before it's too late

Lurk more holy shit.

t. Schmulik Abramovich Gutenstein

>bourgeoise scum

They were the aristocracy you fucking idiot not bourgeois

Reported

"Can you explain why Nicholas ordered his troops to fire on peaceful protesters in 1905?"

So wait, if no one ever needs that luxury of the pearl, who are you going to sell it to to make money off of? If buying it off of you make them an enemy who will just be murdered to redistribute wealth, why would anyone work with you?

This is the problem with your society, you have no way to create value in things that inherent don't have value. Luxuries cannot exist, because those who own them will be seen as bourgeois and simply get the firing squad. Instead, everyone is equally poor.

they were judged by the masses they oppressed to die for their crimes against the proletariat

really the people were just afraid that the czar or his family would regain power and undo all the reforms already established

He actually didn't, it was a random Cossack commander. Nicholas wasn't even in the city at the time.

This is what he wrote about the tragedy in his diary:
>Difficult day! In St. Petersburg there were serious disturbances due to the desire of workers to get to the Winter Palace. The troops had to shoot in different places of the city, there were many dead and wounded. Lord, how painful and bad!

He didn't give the order and considered the event a tragedy. Then the Anglos started their media propaganda machine calling him a bloody tyrant, as this was still a few years before the Anglo-Russian Entente.

>peaceful protestors
You think anyone still buys into that meme Red? There's no such thing as a peaceful protestors, especially when there are Reds involved. All your kind do is lie therefore the safest conclusion that can be drawn is that the exact opposite of whatever you claimed occurred is what actually happened.

>being a literal communist apologist

I hate this board sometimes

>1905 protests led by an Orthodox priest
>unarmed protesters trying to present the Tsar with a petition of demands

You're a very "intelligent" man.

>"Lord, how painful and bad!"
>continues leading an apathetic regime

Either he was being disingenuous or he was neglectfully incompetent.

where the apology? just because i can express the thought process that lead to their deaths doesn't mean i agree with it

neglectfully incompetent was pretty much his middle name

Oh well if you SAY that's what happened CLEARLY it must be how it went down! Just like how BLM is a nonviolent movement and Michael Brown had his hands up when he was shot!
Die Red.

There's something about the glint in her eye that gets me all hot and bothered.

nice find

Wouldn't share their oats. That's what I heard anyway.

Tankie pls.

He was pretty much the most incompetent tsar of all the Romanovs, those are the facts, dude was the Mr. Magoo of monarchs, which makes it extra funny that the Bolsheviks tried their hardest to present him as some malicious tyrant.