“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Why are Christian afraid of Talmudic Jews?

Gandhi is in hell

He said they're like boxcars on a Ferris wheel

ok britbong

because they're satanists

Can you imagine unironically worshipping a god that would put GANDHI in Hell? I mean seriously, what more obvious proof do you need that such a creature is not God, but a demon?

>afraid

Odd choice of words. I'd use "pity".

Q: Why do Christians pity Talmudic Jews?

A: They have no relationship with the living God.

If there is a war in heaven what are bad guys doing there?

Ghandi was not a demon? Are you sure?

some people think gandhi was a rapist. I think that is between gandhi and God

satan has ambassador privileges to the throne room of God, as revealed in Job.

He does nothing but snitch on people, constantly.

satan is not God's opposite; satan is Michael or Gabriel's opposite. God has no opposite. He is God and there are none like him.

The only matter between Ghandi and God after the cross was whether or not Ghandi believed that Jesus is the christ, the Son of the living God, paid the sin debt of the world and rose from the dead.

That's it. One thing.

They're all in heaven and it burns, better not get too enmeshed.

this is objectively false.

You really need to start being more specific.

It's the gospel truth.

That you think "good people" can "work their way into heaven" is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is unpardonable.

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain (Isaiah 66:22). But, in accordance with his promise, we wait for new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home (2 Peter 3:13).

>It's the gospel truth.

Ie, it's objectively false.

>“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Damned by his own words. In his defense, he may not have been able to distinguish Christians from Catholics. Odd, I know. Yet a very real problem.

Yes, this earth and its two heavens are going to go up in flames.

Has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

This old earth and these two heavens will be instantly replaced, renewed and refreshed so fast nobody will notice the fire.

To a reprobate, yes.

Woe to him who calls good evil, and evil good.

New International Version
Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?"

wrong, he reincarnated in a better life

Mark 9:1
Jesus: Be back before you all die
Disciples: Soon cant come soon enough
*Rotary desert plants and crickets*

Stay away from the NIEVIL translation at all costs.

Also, do not apply Ecclesiastes to anything not "under the sun". The author says "under the sun" dozens of times. Pay attention.

trips confirm Hinduism is devil worship

>le Gandhi was a saint xD
He was a literal pedophile and a racist.

>reading the Bible in English

Jesus: One of you will not die before he sees me descend from heaven in glory.

Revelation 5:6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Author: John the beloved apostle.

Conclusion: John was the person Jesus talked to who would see Jesus in his glory before he died. We know this is true because John wrote the Revelation before he died, and testified of all these things.

But no, "soon" can't come soon enough for the saved.

But it will always come sooner than desired for the lost.

everybody is a pedophile : /

330,000,000 different demon gods to pray to confirms hinduism to be demon worship.

t. pedophile

Indeed, woe to you, stupid little demon-worshipper. Your soul will go to your master when you die, but you won't be happy with where you end up :^)

Are you inferring that the bible cannot be translated out of the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek?

Are you a muslim?

I'm happy to let the chips fall where they may, spawn of satan. You'll find that just like the rest of the trash who worship the devil: you're expendable.

What else could I say? / Everyone is gay

>cannot be translated
Indeed, translations are a Roman retardation resulting from Rome wanting to make the faith completely romanized. You want the book to be as accurate as possible so you should learn classical languages. If you're too lazy to do that when your salvation is at stake then you're probably not really a Christian.

>Are you a muslim?
No, why? Muslims don't even read the Bible to begin with.

Nice try Satan.

Doesnt say one, says SOME

Gandhi was a racist and all around asswipe.
Furthermore, he doesn't understand Christianity one bit.
You aren't a Christian if you believe the Bible is one's source of salvation. That's a Muslim belief, so admit you are one or bugger off.

Fpbp

>Bible is one's source of salvation
Nice strawman dumbass. There is literally nothing that justifies translating the Bible, especially to a primitive, vague language like English.

Many translations do not rely on Jerome.

Please do more study in this area, for your own sake, and for the sake of people who think you might know what you're talking about.

No clue why you think I do not read and write both Greek and Hebrew.

>English is a primitive and vague language
Fuck off, Hellenophile.

Some neither precludes 1 nor all.

Read further. John got a reputation for never being able to die. They all knew Jesus was talking about John. Peter got jealous, as usual.

But Jesus did not say John would not die, only that John would see things before he died. Which he did, and wrote about.

bible's all true m8

all of it

Except of course the Great Commission.

>That you think "good people" can "work their way into heaven" is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is unpardonable.

Looks like Satan's got another one, boys

>he thinks English is on par with Greek in eloquence and clarity
Oh boy.

No, it's a much better language. Stop being a Hellenophile suck-off. It's not cool anymore.

>Damned by his own words. In his defense, he may not have been able to distinguish Christians from Catholics. Odd, I know. Yet a very real problem.

words user, not feelings

being a critical of christians to be more like Christ himself is literally the gospel. Gandhi's statement is objectively true.

>a monolingual Anglo trying to lecture people on other languages
Top zozzle

I'm not monolingual, you probably are though.

Mark 9:1
SOME of you will not taste death without seeing the kingdom come in power

TRUTH IS THERE WERE 2 MAIN BRANCHES OF THE RELIGION
GNOSTICS AND ROMAN CHURCH
TRUTH IS THE EVIL ROMAN CHURCH AND ITS SPAWN PERSECUTED GNOSTICS
TRUTH IS GNOSTICS WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH: IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN YOU HAVE TO STUDY AND UNDERSTAND AND DO YOUR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE TO ACHIEVE GNOSIS OR ILLUMINATION.

I'm not an Anglo or an American.

Neither am I, that doesn't mean you aren't monolingual.

Some means some
One means one
the kingdom in power is the kingdom in power, not a vision.

The fact I'm speaking English right now while not being an Anglophone is the direct proof I'm not monolingual you troglodyte.

No it doesn't, and you aren't speaking English right now, Chinaman.

>you aren't speaking English right now

Ghandi was a documented racist pedo cunt.

Why are there so many pol threads on his? How many threads do we need about jews being satanic?

>Being "raciss" is somehow on par with raping kids

>>>/cuckshed/

The King James is beautiful

They are abusing the anonymous unlimited nature of Veeky Forums to canvas their ideology so as to claim disproportionate mindshare.

It used to be called "forced meme".

>Talmudic Jews?

They are assholes. Period.

>chinaman can't tell the difference between writing and speaking

It displays a hatred for the followers of Jesus, which per the bible is the sentiment of the damned.

Ghandi is in hades right now, waiting to go to gehenna.

Unless of course he repented and changed his mind at the last minute.

Some does not preclude one.

Some does not preclude all.

If you have a dozen apples and I take one, I have taken some of your apples.

Christians are no different to muslims in the sense their ideology is too insular and so they fear and other concept as it is a threat to their established hierachy

>It's a Gandhi pretends he has moral authority episode

>"good people" can "work their way into heaven"
No one educated in the faith believes this. It is a misconception based in the fact that a man with faith in Christ will necessarily be a good person.

Good good goy

Compared with Christians, most child rapists have superior moral authority.

Very unchristian of you to speak ill of someone who did such good

You don't understand the true horror of Christianity's satanic morality. Not only can a Christian say something as horrible as that, he will feel himself fully justified and even "loving" in doing so. This is because his morality has been wholly perverted by satan worship, inverting normal healthy impulses and channeling them into devil worship.

*tips fedora*
I don't know about other Christians, but I'm not the one to judge if Gandhi is in Hell or not. And Hell is not eternal punishment. All just souls will reunite with God after the end. I don't know if Gandhi was as good as he was said to begin with. But if he was, he deserves to be in Heaven. However, I'm not the one to judge God if he thinks he should be in Hell and pay for his sins. Same with me.