Let's see:

Let's see:

>ETH
Bubbled due suckers buying all the ICOs. Retarded launch. Casper doesn't work. Doesn't scale. Scamcoin.

>STRAT
Clonecoin of a scamcoin, only difference is it uses C#... so fucking what. Too late to bank in. Classic second attemp (and failure) to reach ath, then stagnation.

>IOTA
100% premined scificoin with an ugly total supply number. Probably super shit coin distribution and dump waiting to happen. Sci-fi nonsense and more void promises

>BAT
Ridiculous coin distribution, already pump and dumped and stagnating for life. Useless token.

>ARK
Nobody can explain why this is worth shit, of no use, stagnating.

>MAID
Vaporware

>Ripple
not even a blockchain

>NEM
same

>ETC
Barry Shillbert's pump and dump.

>PIVX
stagnating pump and dumped clone of scamcoin

>all those fucking ICO tokens
Useless stagnating crap

I could go on.

t. no coiner

Meanwhile I'm up $80k in 3 months.

I agree on everything but ARK, while it doesn't currently have any uses, neither do literally any other coin yet, when it is opened to do what intended, it'll be the Ditto of the coin world, I'm holding and staking.

I agree. However if the money keeps flowing and I manage to make some profit, everything else is irrelevant to me. I am a trader, not a technologist.

What about DCR?

>ARK
>Nobody can explain why this is worth shit, of no use, stagnating.

That's because it isn't stagnating at all... it has grown pretty well since it began in march, and with little to no announcements and no developments (though they are getting close with some of their roadmap projects)

People don't like it because it's not a pump and dump. It's growth is slow, steady, and gradual. The bull market has spoiled us. We expect mooning in the next half hour... the next ten minutes. If it's not vertical its worthless, etc.

You will all regret this. If there were a coin out there that could be the next ETH it is most definitely ARK...perhaps the most overlooked and ignored coin yet.

>>PIVX
>stagnating pump and dumped clone of scamcoin

I feel soo good knowing that it was a scamcoin...
Too bad I only found out it's a scam after I bought...

OP has weak hands and sold at a loss.

another bitcoin cope and hope thread. vitalik is going in dry on your tight little bumholes.

>Bitcoin was tapes
>ripple was minidisc
>ethereum is mp3

>bitbean is quantum space laser

Not listed:
>Decred
Interesting concept, good team, long history (not a scam), and stable price relative to btc.

>all these fucking newfags

I wish I could take ya'll back to 2013 when OP was shitting on BTC. Stay poor tech illiterates.

Completely agreed. You fucking mongs making money doesn't mean these coins are not a scam. Holy fuck literally kill yourselves if you think these coins have any real use.

This guy gets it.

What happened to his hands?

Their use is making me $$$$

>what is globalization
>what is internet

You must be 18+ to post on here.

>>MAID
>Vaporware
What did he mean by this?

>bitbean is Spotify

Do UBQ

>bitcoin
i know a guy irl who mined like 2 million with his brother years ago, but they got bored and lost the password

literally 8% of the total bitcoins lost forever just like that

bitcoin is doomed right from the start.

XMR?

I know a guy who knows a guy, whos brother says that your lying... It would at no point have been possible to mine 2 million BTC... Ever

Yes, some random guy and his brother have twice the amount of bitcoin as Satoshi by randomly mining it.

>My dad works at Nintendo

Yeash same here but my friend lost 285 Billions bitcoin, they could easily rule the world now but their mother threw away their password they wrote on a paper. Literally 1,357,142% of ther total bitcoin lost forever just like that

sure...

>he's not buying silver
Learn from the adults what's gotten girl's fishies whistling since the coming of Christ