youtube.com/watch?v=EDBE7p8nO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=COdoHpU_a8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one am I?

Engines full astern

Order an airstrike

the Nelson Class

send in a stack of 10 naval bombers

I unironically think that's your best hope in this unlikely scenario, that and ready the marines to board the fucker.

Turn 360 and walk right out

Eurobeat your way into position
youtu.be/vTAIHJTcwvk

didn't this happen when the Japs met the Russ?

>Russians
>Nelson-class battleships

Season 2 when? Kancolle is waifu bull. I want more animus with real ships.

/thread

You're like a dinghy, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=EDBE7p8nO4A

Unrelated but I'll still post it
youtube.com/watch?v=COdoHpU_a8U

B6

FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Blow up your forward observation post like that Qing admiral in the first Sino-Japanese war

Wilhelmina best grill tho.

Surrender.

If I am on the boat to the left, I fire.

If I am on the boat on the right, I think I die horribly while cursing the designer that didn't include turrets fore and aft, and the captain that let this shit happen.

That's assuming the boats aren't on the same side, in which case I'd wave.

rangefinding was more difficult than getting the right angle so in reality it would be more like this

the blue box represents the area the shots are most likely to land in, the direction of the target doesn't make much difference, in fact being parallel might make it more difficult for the enemy to hit you, though the constantly changing distance might also make it more difficult

hiroshimootnote: this is a rough diagram drawn for a post on Veeky Forums so if you want to do the math you should go on google

Surrender.

The Nelson-class is too close to turn or to run away. From this range, the other ship's guns would fuck it up in a matter of minutes.

I don't think ramming is an option either, because there is not enough room for our ship to properly accelerate.

Which class is the other ship supposed to be anyways? Only some dreadnoughts had 4x3 layout.

full speed ahead! Turn starboard. Fire!

Keep going. If you run away they can't chase you without moving and depriving them of the ability to fire broadsides, if they chase you can simply turn the tables on them. My question is why the fuck he's doing broadsides at all when clearly those are rotating guns, go in oblique ya dumb shit.

>My question is why the fuck he's doing broadsides at all when clearly those are rotating guns, go in oblique ya dumb shit.
b8?

ram em

water
A2

>the designer that didn't include turrets fore and aft,

How about a torpedo?

multirail drift

It's called "crossing the T", and it involves unloading massive amounts of ammo on your enemy.

Raking fire is Hell.

RAMMING SPEED

For those thinking about ramming.

The Nelson-class armor is all-or-nothing.

The sides are very well armored but the bow and stern and not very armored.

>all or nothing armor
Did these fucks learn nothing from the Battle of Lissa?

Always be ready to ram!

Killmyself

you must be dumb as a brick to get yourself into such deadlock position
better commit suicide

>I think I die horribly while cursing the designer that didn't include turrets fore and aft

But muh weight savings, bro.

slight turn till atleast 2 of my turrets can fire at the retard with broadside on trying to hit me
accelerate/slow down at random intervals to make it harder hittig me

Arm the men, lower the life boats and pray they can't point the AA guns all the way down.