>Upload ID
>Sorry, we could not verify
>Upload passport
>Upload passport
>Upload drivers license

What do I do? Obviously coinbase is not for me. What alternatives are there?

My plan was to use my bank account to buy BTC, transfer to Bittrex or Waves or something like that and buy Ripple to hold for a few years.

What other ways are there to do this?

lol are you a human? no one else has these issues.

Who's this erection engineer?

>ID verified
>refresh
>ID not verified
>ok another time
>ID verified
>add credit card
>ID not verified
FUCK YOU COINBASE BUT
>another time!
>You attempt to verify your ID too many times, wait 24 hours.

I did it 5 days ago and it was 100% fine, but i had to delete my account.
Fuck this shit.

Orly Levy, Israeli member of parliament. Hnnng

As far as I can tell, I'm human. Using a US passport and US drivers license. I imagine that's not all that strange for their system. Idk if that system is just down right now (was doing it via the mobile app), I know they had problems with the site yesterday.

Know any alternatives to buy coin? Endgame is t buy XRP, so I just need a way to get there.

Orly Levy, Israeli MP.

I just got verified on gemeni and I am looking to buy some etherium. Should I bother with any bitcoin right now or wait?

Sounds like a major pain in the ass.

Blockchain.info

No verification needed below 300$

Use bitstamp

$300 per day? Or total? I'm looking to buy maybe $1k

Thanks for the tip.

Looks like they're European. Any idea if I have to report this as a foreign investment account on my (US) taxes?

Gemini
However, verification takes forever (every one is manually reviewed) and if you don't have an account at a major bank (Chase, Wells Fargo, etc) then you'll have to wire your first deposit before you can do ACH deposits

I had the same shit w/ coinbase. Gemeni took me about 5 days to get verified w/ but no issues since then. Getting my bank setup was quick and I already was able to purchase some etherium today. Now I need to find a wallet

do you get that for both passport and driver's license?

anyway, coinbase is shit. kraken's website looks better but they take forever to verify. still waiting for my tier 2, one week after

It's Nicole Minetti, an Italian. (not a jew)

>Create account
>Fund with BANK
>Sold me btc no problem never asked for more id

I had the same thing. I got verified and then a second later I wasn't verified anymore and had to reupload it again.

So I just went to Kraken. But I heard Kraken now has a huge waiting line for people wanting to get verified.

>apply for gemini when ETH is just under $300
>still waiting for verification today

Took me about 5 business days, got verified today and was already able to purchase etherium

Try using a smartphone camera with the coinbase app. Helped me.

hot damn that jewess is hawt
you think shes up for some race mixing with a filthy goy?

The thing about Gemini that really sets them I apart from Coinbase is their customer support is actually responsive.

It is Nicole Minetti, an Italian.