Were the Sea People just Sea Kurds?

Were the Sea People just Sea Kurds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we don't know

they could have been a rebelled underclasses of the fallen empires, foreign invaders or anything in between

They were from Atlantis.

It's been confirmed They were kurds and Turks at least genetically

Phoenicians/Canaanites that would form Carthage.

No

They were Anatolic peoples

I wonder if in 50 years the Kurds are going to claim the Germanics were actually their ancestors because there are so many of them living in Germany nowadays.

BIJI BIJI

*Atlantistan

They were the peoples who lived on what is now contemporary Sicily

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70

>Turks at least genetically
That's amazing considering that the Turks hadn't settled Europe yet, much less even existed as a group at the at the time.

I think he means the modern LARPers of Anatolia that are called """Turks"""

Kurdistan uber alles

What''s with this forceful, "Were Kurds'ancestors xyz?" trying so hard to be meme narrative?

Kurds are West Iranians. not Sumerians, not Akkadian, partially Elamites, not Assyrians, not Phoenicians and surely not Europeans.

>implying they weren't Thulean proto-Vikings traversing the world
No evidence whatsoever.
This is also probably true.
Lie.

Stop living on ancient Kurdish lands.

>West Iranians
Nice try, Osman, but they are NW-Iranians that can trace their heirtage and language back to the ancient Medes and Median language.

A Russian linguistic said so and all those other so called "experts" that debunked his vast researched theory are nothing more than Turks and evil Assyrians.

Yes. I'm german with kurdish origin which makes me rightfully a german

You dumb dolt. I said the exact same thing, have been saying the exact same thing in all of these memetic threads. But I guess small error in directional syntax was enough to trigger you to oblivion.

Also, assuming everyone is a Mudslime - how thick headed are you?

Fuck off Shalmanisar, Kurds are what's left of ancient Mesoptamia, Anatolia and the Levante.
Everyone else are Arab or Turk settlers or Arabic Christians LARPing as Assyrians and Chaldeans. Kurdistan shall soon be a vast empire once again.

BIJI SEPO APO

Greeks.

Iranians?

based on their incivility and tendency to shit up greater civilizations with their barbarism and retardation, it's definitely possible

I am Greek

You are not even trying to be convincing. Also, stop spouting Middle-Eastern names in hopes that it would stick. But for your sanity, I would pray that you get your Kurdistan.

I believe the Sea Peoples where the Greeks sacking troy. In the Odyssey they mention that some of the other Greek kinds celebrated going raiding along the meditereanian. It could of course just be legend, however legend is usually based off some truth. These events happen in somewhat close time spans. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case considering that they did have great warriors and during the sacking of troy they spent most of their time raiding. Who knows though, its just the theory I personally enjoy

No, the sack of Troy happened before the Sea Peoples.

sauce

Why are we responding to some autistic Turkeroach?

Eric H. Cline: 1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed

Hum the first people (the sherden) appear around 1350 BC

If anything the sea peoples were Trojan refugees.

Whatever happened to the Sumerians, or Babylonians?

They're still there they just speak Arabic.

the sea people where scandinavian proto-vikings.

ancient Kurds
filthy arab lies