/mcg/ Mooncoin General

Why aren't you holding Mooncoin? Literally went from 0 to 5 in two weeks.

>but its shitcoin
New logo being worked on, implemented LYRA-2 mining algo, MoonWord will allow perma writing "nigger" in the blockchain, and normies will love SmartLikes.

>where can I get dis
1) Bleutrade
2) C-CEX
3) NovaExchange
4) CoinExchange

>any unique features?
MoonWord - blockchain programming language
SmartLikes - Monetizes your liked content
MoonLite - Unknown feature
MoonEdu - An upcoming educational programme that implements Mooncoin rewards.

-----LINKS----
mooncoin.org
moonchan.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.new#new

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Whats-currently-the-best-altcoin-for-a-small-investment-of-1k
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872
discord.gg/4Gyk7u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just bought 1 btc worth, Strap in my fellow moonman

Moon is the most undervalued coin to ever exist ever.

Already quadrupled my large initial investment, comfy af senpai, can't wait for 100 sats and bittrex ;)

Truth, all of them are missing out. How much are you holding?

>tfw could've jumped off at 10sat to buy more moons later at a lower price, im hodling from now on anyways, i curious to where this coin is going

Hesitant to buy until it gets on bittrex desu, but I might consider

Im HODLing, always :)

It would be too late by then

When it's on bittrex you'll have missed the most potential for gains, sure it'll go from 100 to 10,000 sats eventually but if you get in at 4 now instead of at 100, you get 25x more gains

hoodlinggggg

I bought 100k Moon a couple of days ago and it's up 10% since then :D

1,145,000 moon :) £20 into £150

How much user? I'm in 6M

A new logo AND I can only buy it on shitcoin exchanges! Wow thanks for letting me know OP

Devs have already contacted Bittrex, so if you are scared from buying there, wait a week or two and get in then.

This man speaks the truth. Get in now. The volume has slowed but with the announcements that are coming in the near future, I'm betting it will take off like a rocket.

A coin that has 88 BTC volume on shit exchange says a lot about it, look at other shit coins such aas HTML5, 12 btc volume compared to 71 btc volume on Moon

It means people see the potential of the coin. I mean, Mooncoin is #1 trading coin on Bleutrade, while ETH is #2.

It's got one of the highest volumes out there regularly in top 60 for total market cap

Rumour is they're forking wallets with massive numbers of moon so the value should skyrocket soon

Also, is the rumour that Mooncoin is going to be used as a in-game currency true?

I bumped my holding up to 10 million and gonna HODL. Moonman till the end!

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Starting to look promising , Im gonna keep an eye on it before I go big. Bought a few for the hell of it tho

wewwwww

Also, how do y'all mooners like this logo concept?

Seeing all the new designs is pretty cool

Thats pretty cool

Ooh man, I checked out MOON a couple of days back, starting to mature already?! Damn this is going places! Already loving the chat group..

seems like moon is really up to something now...

Yeah, the community is super active

Thanks, we really are trying to get things going ^^

You need to listen to this guy

Copied this from somewhere else, but its good for a read up and research.

There are a few with huge potential (NEM, XRP, etc).. but I’d say the best altcoin under $1 right now is hands down Mooncoin.

They have a friendly and ambitious community of hundreds from around the world working together to make the coin what it was always intended to be - absolutely decentralised and enable earning equality via social media, mining and, education.

Mooncoin will be the first to implement its innovations into the education sector, mixing learning with earning and student data storage.

To revolutionize and secure information storage via Moonword - a new programming language - by encrypting messages onto the blockchain, this is useful to government elections and patient medical records.

Then we have their innovative Smartlikes that will allow people to monetize their likes. Put in simple terms:

User 'a' likes content 'x', user 'a' gets paid for that like. User 'b' likes content 'x', user 'b' gets paid for that like and so does user 'a'. user 'a' gets paid twice, this process continues.

It’s currently hovering around 5–6 SAT over at Bleutrade, and the future looks brighter than anything I currently I hold in my portfolio. As soon as it gets listed on Bittrex, which should be any week now, it will reach well beyond 100 SAT. So we’re looking at a potential growth of atleast 1900% by Q4 for Mooncoin.

This is very pretty I think we should see alterations of this design

Great post :)

You would have to be quick, because it will go over 10 satoshi when it gets on Bittrex. Taking in consideration that devs have already contacted Bittrex, that most likely happen.

It's taken from here: quora.com/Whats-currently-the-best-altcoin-for-a-small-investment-of-1k

They're only hodling off to let people accumulate a little more I heard but the selling is drying up fast, we all know what that means...

Gonna throw 2.5 BTC at it because I have more faith in MOON than in the Bancor train right into Auschwitz

#winning

I'm 100% sure MOON will go to Bittrex. The community is rockin it. Best coin community I've come across so far. People are serious about collaborating!

Wish I had that much to put in but good on you, see you in lamboland

Also, turns out that a game which uses Mooncoin as a in-game currency is being developed!

Damn. And i'm sitting here holding 0.21 BTC worth, kek.

Buy the rumour ;)

It already mooned

I'm currently discussing development options (of "3rd party moon apps") with my development group, we might very well go all in on MOON soon ;)

I only threw 0.5 BTC at RDD when it was 7 sats.

Not again.

6 sats isn't "mooned"

if OYU WANNA SEE THE REAL MOON

you gotta invest in something that actually delivers ;)

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/
hop on! you wanna stay poor? (don't buy on yobit, they demand 0,5 BTC to delist the old chain)

Hahahahahahahaa

Aintseennothingyet.mp3

Make your own thread, nigger

Esper is a total scam coin Moon had a solid community and an incredibly active developer

Why is it taking so long for exchanges to list moon? It has the highest trading volume on bleutrade for days now!

Also, here is a tutorial on how to buy Mooncoin safely.

C-CEX already listed it, so thats a good sign IMO.

So whales can accumulate more, nah it's because although you should buy the rumour exchanges operate on news, monetising likes through smart likes is breakthrough tech and there's amazing things in store with it

If this goes on Bittrex, the price will sky rocket

Please elaborate

I know, that's why I'm excited for this coin! :D

Never thought I'd see MOON on here, good find guys. Moon edu is gonna be fucking SIIIICK

>shitcoin exchanges
>C-CEX

Kek

C-cex is a major exchange and bittrex is coming so soon, don't say I didn't warn you

Ikr, that guy is a fuder for the sake of it.

We should actually group up and spam a coin request at bittrex. Surely there are plenty of supporters that can help?

Tweet at them

I agree; was kek'ing at the guy I replied to

There is this: bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872

I tweeted, filled a request ticket, and sent an email to trex. Did I miss something?

Also, for the information, Mooncoin is added on Blockfolio! Currently C-CEX only, Bleutrade is said to be added next

Do the same for polo

where is the best place to buy mooncoins?

Bleutrade, although C-CEX transactions take faster.

Although bittrex will be soon but you'll have missed a lot of gains, just move them there later, moon takes minutes to confirm

>C-cex is a major exchange

Ranked in top 75 currently for market cap that's crazy!

The best it ever got to was 51, and it stayed strong in the 60's through the slowing down period. Everyone from the first push is still up. I'd say that about 15% of the community is holding a bag right now, but I'm betting they're about to join us in constant gainz. Remember when we told you to buy RDD at 5 sats? ;)

Here is some TL;DR info about Mooncoin

Join us discord.gg/4Gyk7u

Just bought another 1btc worth.

Goddamn. Baller. I just bought another $60 worth.
Feels cheesy but I kinda believe in this one.

Good goy

2LTHckb1229jd2kjrCR7ckqFVkfij8kS6y
please give some moon to get poorfag started in crypto

>implying I said it was a *major* exchange
>ignoring that I implied it wasn't a shitcoin exchange

Bravo user, really displaying your grasp on reading comprehension.

All right, all right, throw some free Moons my way and l'll buy an equivalent worth in BTC. Might even shill a bit if you make it worth my while.

2ZHcqDAbUPYdWatQboDEtdtFLrF16qVPtb

Has begging every worked for anyone?

The community is very rewarding, join the discord and generate some art or help with the community effort and they'll send you lots of moon

yes somone gibs me 6 moons

Yeah, some generous user sent me about 0.01 BTC the other day.

Generous hahaha

what thats loads

I will start a beggers thread up soon and give away 1000moon to anyone that posts. Keep an eye out.

get me started and I'll shill like fuck

Damn. Trips of truth...

Checked... 10000 incoming.

Sent

wow cheers

May it change all our lives for the better.

I wanna go to the moon user but im afraid that this might be a scam coin.