Did qt commie snipers take part in the raping too?

Did qt commie snipers take part in the raping too?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1077th_Anti-Aircraft_Regiment_(Soviet_Union)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please yes

>ywn be a nazi conscript raped in the streets of Berlin by a qt sniper before being shot

life is cruel

Sniper Onee-chan and Hitlerjugend shota-kun (USSR Party 1945-04) [English] [Digital]

male: glasses rape shotacon virginity ahegao mind break
female: big breasts femdom pubic stubble

according to anthony beevor, they watched, and laughed.

You forgot the artist and release group.

They were usually being raped themselves by their fellow servicemen.

Most likely because they felt glad that finally they weren't the ones servicing the entire battalion.

>ywn have a russian qt pin you down and mount you, as her and her fellow soldiers laugh at you, her hands squeezing your testicles as hard as she can, causing you to break down crying, making her and her comrades laugh all the harder, before she pulls out a knife and sinks it into your throat as you both orgasm

Just fucking end it already

Female soviet combatants were mostly propaganda.

>Female soviet combatants were mostly propaganda.
They existed and fought

Pls be real

da

>"I signed up to kill the fascist invader. Never did I expect to fall for one of them. Even in defeat he is a fantastic specimen of which I must... explore..."

Very very few ever held combat roles and those who did rarely saw the front, most being forced into domestic service details.

Outside of "emancipated communist women" propaganda, they were discouraged from taking combat occupations, were not allowed to volunteer for front-line units, were not permitted in any sort of officer training, and none were even allowed in the Moscow Victory Parade, which is pretty fucked up.

Doujin of inhumane soviet experiments by a qt3.14 scientist to a german POW when?

Only if they got caught by male Red Army soldiers while the officers weren't around.

"...but comrade! I am soldier too!"

"No care. I grab by pussy like American President."

Yes.

Such experiments as either a good communist woman can be impregnated by the seed of a fascist.

It will have to come after the one about the Auschwitz inmate falling head over heels in love with one of her jailers and was reciprocated. Not a trick to get leniency either.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html

Female Soviet soldiers were treated like division mattresses by their male comrades. They saw more dicks than German women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1077th_Anti-Aircraft_Regiment_(Soviet_Union)

he documentary "The Stalingrad Apocalypse" (which interviewed many survivors) a surviving German trooper, in old age, recalls that he had been part of the advance unit of Germans and said that they had "over-run" the female gunners without any effective resistance. He said it was his first ever engagement with female soldiers.

On August 23, 1942, the German 6th Army launched its offensive on Stalingrad. After extensive bombing which turned much of the city into an inferno, the 16th Panzer Division advanced unresisted until it reached Gumrak airport, 15 km northwest of the city, where the tanks came under fire from anti-aircraft guns.

The 16th Panzer Division recorded that "right until afternoon we had to fight 'shot for shot' against 37 anti-aircraft positions manned by tenacious fighting women, until all were destroyed".

>Very very few ever held combat roles and those who did rarely saw the front, most being forced into domestic service details.
Lol mate fuck off, you mysgonists always come out of the woodwork to say this crap whenever someone mentions female fighters, same with the kurdish ones. "ITTSS JUST PROPAGANDA!!"

It's extremely well know that female snipers fought in combat, you cant be a sniper and not fight, they also had female tank battalions and female regiments.

t. Fanatic feminist

Pointing out that it's fucked up the soviets didn't allow (the very few) female combatants to take part in the victory parade is misogyny? I'm not the one erasing their contributions.

Or that females who actually *did* want to fight would usually be stymied, forced into domestic service details, and face punishment when they eventually deserted to the front?

You're the one belittling them by pretending they had an easy time of it. The soviet military was actively set up against them, which you'd know if you weren't retarded.

it's not rape if you kill them when you're done

>Pointing out that it's fucked up the soviets didn't allow (the very few) female combatants to take part in the victory parade is misogyny? I'm not the one erasing their contributions.
It's just blatantly wrong

>...Nor was there much recognition for the bulk of women soldiers. Although nine Heroes of the Soviet Union (HSUs) from the night- bomber regiment were singled out by Pravda for special mention on 26 February and again on International Women’s Day, 8 March 1945, these were rare departures from Pravda’s primary emphasis on heroine mothers and workers, and women caring for male invalids, but not females. Women barely figured in the very first Victory Day celebration, 24 June 1945. It was definitely a male military affair. ... When Pravda’s ‘Heroes of the Battle for Berlin’ returned to Moscow in late July 1945, only civilian women were depicted accompanying their victorious husbands.

>Only in the Khrushchev years did they begin to be recognized as heroines. Even then, only those who fitted the acceptable image of heroism were recognized. In this respect, the Soviet state was not so different from any other modern state, anxious to protect and project its military reputation through the image of the intact, unmutilated, virile warrior. If anything distinguished the Stalinist state in regard to women veterans, it was the cruelty of the breach of promises and expectations about women’s equality that had motivated so many to fight in the first place.

-Soviet Women on the Frontline in the Second World War

Holy shit, calm your tits-

Yeah.

Funny thing is that a lot of the russian women imprisoned in the german work camps were specifically targeted by female soldiers, who raped them with rifle barrels, vodka bottles, bayonets etc...

Don't know why, guess chicks really hate competition.

Yes, but only one pump.

>antony beevor
The guy who gets off to soviet rape fantasies?

Yes they raped the sissy German boys who surrendered.

>They were usually being raped themselves by their fellow servicemen.
[citation needed]

>glasses
too untermensch

I'll show a citation your mom

Don't let me see your ass around here again boi

Artist: ShinDol