How did the Jews become so successful in the U.S...

How did the Jews become so successful in the U.S. in a span of a generation they managed to bring down the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants from being the upper class in the U.S. and Jews became the upper class themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How out of touch are you? The WASP upperclass is still very much there and they control quite a lot of industry and own a lot of assets. You just don't hear from them much because Old Money hides their wealth into the hills of New England and Upstate New York.

Jews realized long ago that your average white people are retarded and have been making bank off this fact for centuries.

Hence why the richest Jew alive made his fortune off Facebook, literally built on normie retardation.

What were the Nazis trying to prove with this propaganda?

That Jewish pussy was made for Aryan cock?

God favours them above all other bations

High IQ

i wonder how the nazis would feel reading modern day iq measurements

You don't need to wonder, you can visit /pol/ and find out.

It's that it's Jewish propaganda designed to keep the white man down.

Really?

Well, if sure worked, the jews are constantly bringing in goys to replenish the failing jewish genepool. But then again the jews haven't limited this breeding to only aryans.

>tfw you think of all the Jewish qts that the Nazis killed.

It's not fair.

No race on Earth can resist the seductive power of the Jewess.

>all i get is
>b-b-but they were actually white and that's why they were smart
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

they had italian blood "at the whitest"

these otherwise retarded pictures are examples

>Greeks are closer to Jews than to Cypriots
Interesting.

Fuuuuuuck

You've never been to /pol/ have you

They always refer to IQ as some kind of god given reference of intelligence because blacks score lower

In reality IQ is pretty pseudo-science t b h

That kid looks more Italian than Jewish

Except when it comes to Jews.

Then /pol/ sounds like they're taking slogans from black nationalists, just replacing all mentions of "black" and "white" with "white" and "Jewish" respectively.

Ironically they never question asian (specifically Chinese and Mongolian) IQ results even though they're at least as subject to manipulation and much harder to believe when you put them in context.

They do when the iq tests come from chinese institutions. You haven't lurked enough on /pol/.

>In reality IQ is pretty pseudo-science t b h

It's still observed that people who score high are more successful in academics than people who score average and lower. I'm not conflating IQ with being civilized, but I am saying that educated populations are much less barbaric than non-educated ones.

I.e. Niggers in Africa

Well they caused it considering they genocided all the dumb poor Jews while the wealthy intelligent Jews survived by immigrated before shit got bad.

the jewish kid looks like someone that would be a total bro and the german kid look like a douche

Well the ashkenazi are just a inbred branch of Italian Jews from the late Roman empire.

spotted the untermensch

He's right. The German boy looks like white trash. The jew looks friendly.

The white kid looks like a shit. The Jewish boy looks friendly and wholesome.

Perhaps that was the point. It only served to highlight differences in neutral manner.

>literally falling for the smiling jew

Its the haircut.

>IQ is pretty pseudo-science

these brainlets I swear

>he actually thinks IQ tests have any rigorous scientific evidence to support them
simply epic

The US elite is social darwinist and secular, in principle race and religion is not something you bring into politics or money.

Protestants (particularly Anglo ones) are, in nature, kike-puppets. This is why you see the creation of Israel by the combined Anglosphere and the continued Zionist fervor by "right-wing" Protestant groups, like in Northern Ireland. The US was hit hardest by their deception, and is chiefly responsible for our suffering today.

superior mediterranean genes
even the ancients refer to northern tribes as violent and stupid

Well they also use the fact that Niggers seem incapable of creating functioning civilization past a basic level without assistance from other races

I was about to write an angry response but then I remembered that I am not an Anglo and they deserve every bit of hate conjurable by the white man.

That the knows nose

Jews had a stronghold in the financial sector.

I'm sure that the tendency of the Rothschild banks, and their associated agents of influence in all banking institutions worldwide, to abruptly disrupt financing to entire swathes of industry, or regions of a nation, if even a whiff of supposed anti-semitism is detected anywhere outside the most provincial areas, and the atmosphere of fear that generates, has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Jewish girls are shit.

Even Paki girls are better than them and they are all inbred.

why are you on a history board if you believe things like this

the jews are a false flag intentionally used by WASPs to detract attention from themselves, retard.

>WASP upperclass is still very much there and they control quite a lot of industry
19th century called, they want you back.

Literally what race is she

scoring high in academics and IQ tests makes perfect sense. IQ could easily be a measurement of willingness to participate when told to do something or understand something as much as intelligence. that's what makes it pseudoscience. there's nothing about it that necessarily indicates intelligence. not even a buttmad brownskin shitstain, just someone that understands logical reason and how(ironically) testing for IQ doesn't represent intelligence in any valid way.

>I am saying that educated populations are much less barbaric than non-educated ones.

Lol no. you just have more tools to be barabric with user.

>Even Paki girls are better than them and they are all inbred.

Why do people still believe this horseshit? THE STUDY USED TO SHOW THAT PAKI'S ARE INBRED IS BASED OFF A SAMPLE POPULATION THAT LIVES IN RURAL MOUNTAINS. EVEN THE CRITERIA FOR INBRED IS A COMPLETE FUCKING MEME AT THIS POINT.

Karl Marx's grandfather was a rabbi. His dad converted to Lutheranism to become a lawyer and Marx was raised Lutheran.

I can't find any reference to Jacob Schiff funding the Bolsheviks outside of Nazi sites.

No