Who is your country's best ally and why?

Who is your country's best ally and why?

Afghan here. It has and always will be Iran. Don't listen to any other butthurt """Afghan""" lies. They're most likely pakis.

Real Afghans love Iran!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_(ethnonym)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0/10 attempt wrora.

Paki detected. poo in loo m8.

>implying Afghans like any of their neighbors

I hope ISIS would violently annihilate the filthy rafidah.

Portugal

Nobody likes Chile.

American here, Britain is our greatest ally.

Korea here.

United States

>majority sunni country
>loves iran

kys cunt

Eat shit
Us Texans love our Chilean brothers

Afghan here aswell, Iran sends Afghan refugees into syria to fight there under black mail and force. Our closest ally is ourselves, no one wants to see a united afghanistan.

Pan-persianism/pan-iranism my man

Sweden

We have no friends

>Afghan diaspora on Veeky Forums

>Iran sends Afghan refugees into syria to fight there under black mail and force

Sounds great, wish we did that with our rapefugees too, it's much better than letting them leech off welfare. At least they make themselves useful that way.

For that matter I wish we did that with our Flemish "people" as well.

t. Belgian

This

what about somalia

United in hatred of anglos and krauts

Russian here. No allies, only sattelite states.

t.pierre al-maghreb

The netherlands:

Great britain has historically been our biggest bro but the germans have been pretty rad too for the last few decennia.

>Our closest ally is ourselves, no one wants to see a united afghanistan.
Afghans included lmao.

What about Chechenya?

As long as they don't take ket they are "not-allies".

You're not Afghan, you're a Tajik boyfucker. Only Pashtuns can be Afghans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_(ethnonym)

>The ethnonym Afghan (افغان Afġān) has been used in the past to refer to members of Pashtun tribes

Australian here, mad respect for our colonial brother to the east.
But stop shitting up the Gold Coast faggots.

yeah our ANZAC brothers are hard to beat

>You're not Afghan, you're a Tajik boyfucker. Only Pashtuns can be Afghans.
Lmao. There's no such thing as an Afghanistan without Tajik's. You'd be a part of Iran/Pakistan without us you dumb pashtuni rat.

>The ethnonym Afghan (افغان Afġān) has been used in the past to refer to members of Pashtun tribes
Yeah in the past. If you have a problem with us in the country then either make them leave or partition it, because there's no reason for Tajik's to leave the land they've been residing on for centuries just because some niggers say so.

I bet you're not even a real Afghan but diaspora.

Canadian here

America we like it or not

Afgan = Pashtun. Not Tajik parasites, it's clear as day.

I knew a Hazara Shi'ite and even he hated Iran. Nobody likes Iran, user. They are grade A scumbags.

>constructing the dumbest strawman known to man
It would be a fucking Afghan. I'm a Paki and I love Iran, why would I hate it? Are you a fucking rape-slave of Karzai? Fucking US-cock sucking faggot I swear.

Among the most based obscure leader in the contemporary world.

>Among the most obedient poodles in the contemporary world.
fixed

He is basically Chechnya's Blair to Russia's Bush, only way more retarded and bling-obsessed.

>Afghan here. It has and always will be Iran. Don't listen to any other butthurt """Afghan""" lies
Iranians treat Afghan immigrants like shit and look down on you.

He's probably Indian t bh.

Why do you guys LARP as Arabs when culturally your closer to Persians?

Probably followed by France and Germany

I think this meme is tired, the only Pakis I've seen LARP as Arabs are the fuckheads who sit on the pulpit in mosques and scream like goats.

The rest of us (99.9999%) prefer Persia, and could not give a flying fuck about Arabs. I've personally only ever seen Pakis in Pakistan LARP as Indian who are incidentally Muslim. Pakis outside of Pakistan just get the fuck on with it. You get some pedos like the retards from the North of England but they're usually Mirpuri and more influenced by Wahhabism and hence tend to be those LARPers you're thinking of.

Overstated meme. If anything we are more South Asian than middle eastern. also this

Fuck off step nomadic nigger
Literally worst meme in history

Fucking based. You can tell that he's probably fun at parties and has a bit of self-distance, but he won't hestitate to use his death squads if need arises.

Pole here. Historically we're the biggest bros with Hungarians. Almost no territorial conflicts(a few raids and skirmishes here and there), lots of intermarrying, many economic and military partnerships since XI century. Also, Tokaji is based.

t. Augustín Nehistorickí

too bad half his nation is turning wahabi and the only way to counter it is by introducing shariah law as state law

No one. Eternal Spic doesn't have Friends.

π

>gggg