Waves Scam

Who here has still NiggerCoins, and what do you plan to do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

tidex.com/Home/Listing
youtube.com/watch?v=HrXUZRGd1hE&list=PLILfNPSQCo6yjFiwXY6-C-ikIDs6v2nHU&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have over 2000 EY YO original niggers on my plantation. I plan on FUDing Waves with every free hour of my NEET time until they either crash and burn or I can trade niggers again.

IRON HANDS

idk, how much is one worth in US currency?

>/pol/lack
>NEET

How have you not unironically killed yourself? You are literally a drain to society.

It's funny because if you are an American you are literally paying for me to post right now via your taxes.

I this is my 2nd main board form /pol/, get fucked I made thousands

can anyone spare afew niggers? i just want to brag about now many niggers i own when i roleplay chad tonight on friday the 13th the game.

3N3KRYhNAmAFPqTHfUohv3rvFBehPBYxokP

I HODOR until end!

3PG18AapU1uyigE3SjXMkS2RwxRABCDh6eH

How can we sell those coins on Waves?

3P7MgjweWNHLcYCmSe82NcW25kH4MMGkLP2
gave away all wogs now I have none will send 10000 jews fo a few wogs

BLACKED

God bless you warriors of justice. Waves is a giant scam.

Looks like you faggots got pumped and dumped. You got what you deserve,

yo whitey what did you call me?
3P3QWyQqfVjSYK4kR9NJjpk8GUX62Njnk25

Did anyone actually pay anything for a NGR? All I have is a bunch of free NGRs. I plan to hold on to them. It is nice to be back in the family business after all of these years.

i got 'chu, nigga

thx whitey take this

my nigga

Please help it won't let me place orders on waves and i transferred bitcoin there, how do i place an order? I typed it in the box but it says Error order not placed.

how do I find my address for coins

3PKpzTbtWmhdVzUPNqXjtDuehpdZKQkRfhH

this is my Nigger plantation if anyone has any runaways

what's another exchange we can trade niggers on? we could submit a request to a shitty exchange like cryptopia, they support other waves token shitcoins so it wouldn't be hard for them to implement and they'll make money off transaction fees, having a monopoly on the market being the only place to allow nigger transactions

Jewed

NOG'd
OY VEYYYYYYYYYY

Can anyone send me enough waves to get off this piece of shit scam platform? I spent all my waves on Niggers and now I don't have enough waves to get my left over btc out. just need 0.001 waves.

3P817tX6qjtwnQdjyiVb6ZWaeH91AfeFfVr

sent gib niggers to me
3P7MgjweWNHLcYCmSe82NcW25kH4MMGkLP2

Imagine my fright when I saw the news! I thought my niggers were gone!

First thing I did when I got home today was check on my plantation. I'm happy to report my niggers are still safe and secure, nigger holders need not worry. Unfortunately, abolitionists crashed the nigger market with no survivors. It pains me to think of all the white men whose god-given right to buy and sell niggers has been trampled on by the freemasons running the waves platform. By God, justice will be served!

Also someone sent me a Hitler

Exchanges that have listed waves tokens in the past
Bittrex
Liqui
Cryptopia
Livecoin
OpenLedger DEX
Tidex
CryptoDerivatives
We just have to find out which of these believe in free speech and want the transaction fees, then we're back in business boys

Thanks for helping me out user. Unfortunately it came through as 0.0008 and I need 0.001 to even send to you on this jewish platform.

thats enough to send me niggers if you come through i'll send you waves

lol this is hilarious. you losers get a life.I know some of you were dumb enough to buy this waste.

1 NGR was $24 before they killed the market. Shit was mooning

>157 free niggers
>didn't sell

Oh well. Holdin

look how mad waves team is that the highest volume traded asset on their shitty exposed centralized platform is NGR (EY edition)
looks like we just have to raise a little funds to list here tidex.com/Home/Listing and can continue trading. imagine how mad waves holders will be as their tokens go down as people realize it represents everything the crypto community is against meanwhile people with a sense of humor are seeing their nigger value rise

WTF they were really worth that much?

I thought they were worth $0.24 before the de-listing. If thats the case we must revive this coin !

His math is wrong. 24 cents is closer to the actual value.

no you're right, they went from about 5 cents to about 24 cents. also it should help the price that a few people holding a bunch of them lost their waves login passwords so their tokens are gone forever. going to be cool to see what happens with the price when trading resumes

NGR is what it took to get me interested in altcoins. I look at NGR as a stress test for waves. Waves failed the test, in my opinion. It will be interesting to see if any of the rest of these exchanges is run by someone with a set of balls.

They went .24 2.4 and then 24. They were being manipulated somehow.

GET IN HERE!

I paid over $100 for EY NGRs. I'm fine with it because they'll be worth a lot of money some day.

I have 5,000 EY niggers.

-Someone will make a stand alone wallet.
-Someone will make a block explorer.
-YOBIT will list it.

It will moon/dump 2 or 3 times and then be an eternal shit coin.

Plan accordingly.

I could use some waves to work these niggers
3PGyWpi4BZJEJb7CsweqnZNWmyg81CR35hZ

Also WAVES did Nigger a favor in a way.

If you search the exchange, EY niggers the only one that exists anymore, even though you cant actually trade. Cleaned up all the scammers.

Nope. It just appears that way because you have EY NGRs in your portfolio. They are all still out there. Screw all the fake NGRs.

You can sell your Niggers on BitBay for now

youtube.com/watch?v=HrXUZRGd1hE&list=PLILfNPSQCo6yjFiwXY6-C-ikIDs6v2nHU&index=1

will it ever resume, or did (((they))) remove it?

They claimed it was a search engine bar issue and will fix it... but I think we need to find a new home for our NGR auctions.

Dang.

Eh. that looks like a lot of messing around.

I'll just wait for them EY NGRS to go cray once they hit YOBIT.

>YOBIT
what does it take to add a waves token on an exchange like that? just pay cash?

even the shitty exchanges wont list it
have to use something that allows truly decentralized transactions. right now i think bitbay is the only option

what if they list it but with some other name... or should we fight till the end to have niggers in plain text

shouldnt EYNGRS be okay?

We fight to the end. YOU HEAR ME WAVES? Veeky Forums WILL FIGHT TO THE VERY END

I wish I had enough programming KNOWLEDGE to make a truly decentralized exchange software... I've got some background in php, js, html, css, c, gml... but I have no idea how to approach this

basically it would be using the same blockchain technology to record all the bids, asks and everything, and of course we would have to maintain the network with the full core client so nobody would have the power to shut it down

>Who here has still NiggerCoins,

me

>and what do you plan to do with them?
this

that's literally 6,000,000 times more than my litedoges and pogs

sheit dem digies nigga

3P9y7HLq5zcKYAgfoeoWERuZZmmGt7DcALT
just in case anyone wants to send their niggers to a farm upstate where they'll have lots of room to run around and play