Do you believe that ETH is in a bubble? Why?

Do you believe that ETH is in a bubble? Why?

Not as big bubble as the s and p 500

its a bubble inside a bubble with the ico hype

How can bubbles be real if our eyes aren't real

Yes, with some weird cult like following. Because most of the retards that bought it think that Ethereum and Ether are the same thing and were shilled by thirsty Jews into believing it's going to replace Bitcoin.

>think that Ethereum and Ether are the same thing
Exactly, people read news about Ethereums success and think that it somehow relates to ETH. For example, the recent article about China and Russia wanting to implement an Ethereum currency. This has FUCK ALL to do with ETH, they'll start their own currency simply based on Ethereum.

It's extremely overvalued, a lot of dumb money is in it, it has no real use, it has no hard cap, its not decentralized, the developer is a literal scam artist having done the Quantum Scam right before starting ETH. The crash will be a bloodbath.

Doesn't mean that the bubble cant still grow though.

This.Hype for grossly overvalued ICOs is driving demand for ETH. Shit's gonna get ugly before the end of summer.

ICO fever is very obvious. $100+ million is becoming the standard for untested concepts.

It pisses me off too much too many new fags

My man.
The crypto world is in a bubble, no one can say where it'll stop but it will like every other bubble in history. And eth managed to create a bubble inside a bubble, which is a feat in itself.

The cynic in me says the ETH price is being inflated to pry BTC out of weak hands. We shall see.

I wouldn't be surprised if ETH hit $500 or higher before blowing up but I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole.

I think btc will be fine, assuming it isn't mortally wounded with this UASF shit.

Honestly, all of these ICOs are stabilizing the ETH market by locking up tons of ETH

When i first heard about ethereum it was talked about as being some token game sites can use to sell their stupid digital shit within a game.

If ethereum had a laid out plan to be a digital currency it would be worth the price but that doesn't seem to be their goal at all.

Their goal is for a bunch of ICO's to use ethereum's technology or whatever.

It's not even a bitcoin competitor compared to Litecoin or Zcash.

I'm at a loss for why it's so popular. Bitcoin is actually a currency you can buy shit with. What physical products can you buy with ethereum?

Ethereum is going to replace bitcoins you delusional cuck. Literally huge corporations stand by it in support. What does bitcoin support? Money laundering, drug/darknet trading, tax evasions, all illegal and all going to be regulated in the near future. Plus computers aren't becoming exponentially faster anymore, nor electricity cheaper. Bitcoin has a set limit of coins it can reach and therefore it will die. Screencap this.

Yes, but how does that relate to the value of Ether?

>calls people delusional
>claims it will replace bitcoin while foaming at the mouth

Yep. I always find it hilarious when Bitcoin maximalists discredit Ethereum as a cult when they're the ones who refuse to acknowledge any other technology besides their rotary phone of a crypto

>Calling people maximalists while claiming ETH is going to replace BTC

>using cuck out of context
>Screencap this
>Ethereum being successful means ETH is valuable
Kill yourself buddy, you sound like a hyped up redditor. All of you idiots will bleed so hard.

Never claimed that Eth will, but something is going to eventually, and no matter what it is it'll be picked apart tooth and nail because they've already chosen a side

marketcap will surpass bitcoin, but the price will drop, too much inflation, this cant sustain. I am selling in increments, if some retards wont to buy one eth for 0.15, they can have it, if they want it for .2, they can have it.

I want to increase my stake in bitcoin and if eth can do that so be it, I will buy back in after the summer

>rotary phone of a crypto
decent analogy

also, iirc, vit talked about how statoshi wanted to impliment smart contrats in bitcoin, but it seemed like too much at ones

vit is playing out satoshi's next step

smart boy

the first time someone recognizes my wisodm. If I start using some whale pic people will propably notice me more

No shit the dip in ether is going to happen soon, long term ETH will win over. Don't get into ETH if you want fast EZ $$$

Oh look at that. Baby just learned the difference between Ethereum and Ether.

If ETH is droping to 250, it would still be worth it to sell and buy back in for even more ETH.

I can smell the smug and sarcasm steaming through the screen.

It's inevitable.

So we're in agreement that it'll pop soon. How will yall intend to sell out? To BTC? To fiat?

I sold into BTC during the 2.45k dip yesterday

BTC is the altcoin now

There is far more money pouring into crypto than ETH inflation, it can easily sustain at these rates, when will the big fiat injection stop though?

Here's why I don't buy it:
The whole motivation for the creation of bitcoin is that people don't like fiat. They don't like fiat because it is controlled by central banks who can manipulate it, print more of it, do things on the sly, etc... The solution was a decentralized currency : bitcoin. With bitcoin, all the people invested in it decide it's fate (proof of work). This may not be the greatest, but it is decentralized and somewhat fair and transparent.

Etherium falls into the same hazards as fiat except 100x more. You are trusting this 14 year old russian skeleton to be the central bank for all eternity. Who is to say he isn't capable of manipulating the currency in his favor? He has already done a rollback of the whole currency to save some friends' $$$. He also has expressed willingness to delete the etherium of undesirables.

I think ETH is booming right now not because it's a good store of value but because it's making people money. As soon as ETH and ICO's stop making people money it's going to look like one of those cartel execution videos.

A couple of weeks ago nobody cared about Ethereum, the only thing that matters is volume and whales. Ethereum was, is, and will always be another shitcoin. Bitcoin is one and only real coin, without it you can't TRADE SHIT.

>I'm at a loss for why it's so popular.
ICO's and FOMO

You're not doing yourself any favors trying to make predictions whilst picking and choosing the variables. Obviously the longer ETH keeps up the more it will trade against, we may see tokens that never trade against the BTC, so what then? BTC is still the one and only real coin?