Hodling long term? Don't have time to watch markets all the time? Buy these and enjoy your guaranteed gainz

Hodling long term? Don't have time to watch markets all the time? Buy these and enjoy your guaranteed gainz.

>Sia coin
>Golem
>Stratis
>Lbry
>Augur
>Ubiq
>Decred

You're welcome.

>not ARK

/thread

Wetrust and Aragon as well

>>Lbry
This one is honestly going to be big. The more I look into the worse I feel that I didn't get in earlier.

Mooncoin for long term as well

What, no Aragon?

You missed the only thing worth holding long term in your shitty list. Stop trying to peddle your shitcoins. Buy XRP and check back in 2 years and go to the Lambo dealership. It has been chosen by God damn banks yet you want to hold meme coins.

lbry and decred are useless. decred provides nothing new but inflation due to the rewards for stakeholders and miners. and there is already a decentralized entertainment platform called KopyKate

there already exist a decentralized entertainment platform called KopyKate

I smell heavy bags

i call it the "shotgun" method
holding much more ETH and some BTC in coinbase atm
also, holding MNE

>no waves
>no Nexus
>no Ark
>no Wings

C-can I beg you. I don't want to be like these beggars but looking at your coins I feel like shit to be honest.

>poor
>shitty neighbourhood
>afraid to go outside

if only I had a few ARK to HOLD I could have a chance to survive this ugly world.

Goddamnit.

>dubs
kek wills it
ark address?

>I dont want to be like these beggars
>Begs

I get you though, same

Are you serious?

ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC

Sent ;)

i'd screencap the ark wallet, but it won't let me
but, sent ;)

Unfamiliar with wetrust, care to redpill me or do I need to get off mobile and go on my laptop

Buy my bags: The post

i forgot to add: don't forget to vote on the biz delegate
happy holding, senpai

Fuck off. ARK is a P&D trap that's going nowhere

Once Verge hits a dollar you'll be rich
also dubs for ark
AGGEZtTk9uapFvSbiMfu6jmHmdqexhY61B

sorry bro, already sent 99 ARK to the luckybro
peace

Oh wow you actually delivered, thank you man. I will be holding these forever. Will definitely help some user someday too, as soon as I get some gains. Thanks!

ok

Nice. Trying to enter Sia. Not sold on Auger or Stratis yet. Hodling GNT and DCR.

I'm a fan of decred. It feels way undervalued for what it offers. Long history w/ good team & recent progress, quietly doing their own thing without much hype.

Nice!

godspeed, mooncat
i hope we all make it

>Sia coin
check
>Golem
check
>Stratis
>Lbry
check
>Augur
check
>Ubiq
check
>Decred
check

not pictured:
>Wings
>Blocknet
>BAT

I want to pay off my parents' mortage, buy my dad a new car and buy my own house. Hopefully all of this doesn't go to shit.

I've made 25k in paper gains in a month, that's more than I make in a whole year.

You are a good man user. You would make Confucius proud, attending to your filial duty like that. May I add a suggestion: Foldingcoin. Tiny market cap, large amount of users familiar with foldingathome (which pays in foldingcoins). Cheers.

>buying a house
>not renting and investing more instead

Why would you want to rent when you can live one day monthly payment free in your own abode?

>Good-tier
BTC
Ubiq
Factom
Byteball
Zcoin
Blocknet
Gridcoin
Lykke
Bitshares
1ST
Dash