WAVES TRYING TO SLIDE IT

Don't let the world forget about the injustice made today by Waves

Millions of niggers were lost in niggercaust, we have to shill until they are reinstated

When will NGRs be tradeable again? Stuck with 100

dey took muh niggurs

>now you know how slave owners felt when they lost everything
>history repeating itself kek

Already made several reddit posts on their official sub, we have to let the world know.
We have to shill on Discord, Reddit, crypto forums and hopefully they'll eventually reinstate Niggercoin. Whitey won't keep da nigga down dis time! And then it's to the moon just because of how famous it's become because of the niggercaust.
When we force them to make it tradeable again.

For everybody feigning the free speech argument, just write your own wallet program to ping all the matchers that the network has. You can do this because, guess what, the exchange actually IS decentralized.

The artifact of hiding your shitcoins from the searcher is therefore in the official wallet protocol, because there's no way they instapatched the dozens of nodes

CIVIL WAR 2 ELECTRIC JIGABOOS WHEN?

Good riddance. Nobody wants to invest in a platform plague with shitcoins like jews, hilter and shit. I want investment from big company to invest in waves. Not some shitter in their basement with $10.

this. we need a family friendly coin, something like those beans our grandfathers relied on for so long

something green like money, gold like the element, but plentiful for everyone with the ability to accumulate more via long term holding. :thinking:

>niggers were useful
>get freed
>shiieeet

Would it be possible for us to create our own website or platform for trading NGRs? Maybe call it NGR auction?

I don't see why not. The project is open source. Somebody could make their own waves "dark market" which has all the listings.

Could even give the official a boost to keep updates coming if there is a competing client

I don't see why anyone would do an ICO on Waves after this incident. Now we know that any Waves token can be made to vanish or be manipulated whenever the Waves devs want.

Why do W's hate Niggers?

Anyone trading this coin is a nigger to the creator

Same reason why anyone still using Ethereum after Dao incident. Greed
Vitalik team reverse a transaction. Blockchain is suppose to be irresistible public ledger and they reverse a transaction because they didn't like it.
If tehre's money to be made, people will trade it

No, Waves is much worse. In order for Ethereum to undertake a centralized action they have to do a hard fork and get a majority of the miners to install new wallet software. The DAO situation was eventually resolved by a hard fork which is how things are supposed to work in cryptocurrency whether you agree with the decision or not.

It now appears that Waves tokens can be delisted by the Waves devs without doing a hard fork. This is centralized control. This is much, much, much worse than what Ethereum did with the DAO. I think the price of Waves should absolutely collapse when people understand what has just happened.

Did the Waves devs do a hard fork to get rid of or delist the offending coin? If not then the implications are obvious.

>majority of miner
you mean 2% of its userbase and they did the fork within a week.
most people don't know/care about fundamental to care about voting against it
More like once people realize what vitalik team has done. Ethereum will die out.
He reverse a transaction because he personally had stake in Dao. Reversing a transaction is against the very fundamental of being a blockchain.
ETC will win in the end.

Someone running a matcher node filtered out the asset, anyone can run a matcher node. You do the math

no, waves has blacklisted the token so no nodes will process it

it wasn't reversed, it was forked
so far, the market has backed ETH

The market didn't back ETH. The market back whatever team vitalik was on.
>It wasn't reverse.
It put ETH back to a timeline before the DAO hack happen. So yes it did reverse.

I wish we could do this /pol/ drama after I make a few more grand in profit.

I don't want SJWs and politics invading crypto just yet. Be patient faggots. Lets make money first.

Shoahcoin, with a hard 6 million coin limit.

More than 50% of the ETH hashrate backed the DAO rollback. Whether you agree with the rollback or not, the rules were followed and the rollback was considered valid. That's why ETH is now the second largest market cap coin after Bitcoin and will probably overtake it soon.

Did Waves do a hard fork to remove this offending coin? If so, where is the evidence? Where is the new Waves fork source code on github? Where are the weeks or months of public discussion that typically precede a hard fork? I have not seen these questions addressed anywhere so far.

How did they do this? Was there a coin vote? Was there at least a soft fork to blacklist the coin?

>the market didn't
>the market did
lmao at these fuddy duddy

If you can't comprehend what that sentence means, go back to school instead of memeing on here

they just "removed" the pairing (nigger/BTC) it seems

not sure how, but they did
>The market didn't back ETH (whatever team vitalik was on)
>The market back whatever team vitalik was on (ETH)

>The sky is not blue
>The sky is blue
logic?

>not sure how, but they did

Yeah that's the problem. Nobody should be able to do things like that on a decentralized coin other than by soft/hard forking.

>of all my free memecoins the only one with any value was delisted

no fork, the block miners blacklisted the asset so no nodes will process it
technically it's not a decision made by waves but since it's the same people it kind of is
this reveals how centralized and tight-knit the waves platform is and they won't be getting my $2 neet bucks investment so that should teach them

Lol you really need me to explain?
One is a blockchain(ETH)
Other is a person
The market back the person and not the technology, meaning if at the time of fork Vitalik went to ETC, eth would have die right there.

>implying someone really care for white papers

Basically is: it has a good idea? Then it will moon and I will buy it.

Just look at waves, it's mooning and will reach $10 and beyond when it reach on polo.

oh lord frijol thank you for this taquitos while nobody is looking we rise the queso rise mantequilla

ETH was made by Vit and crew
Vit and crew moved on, and people followed the people making the tech and updating shit

literally means nothing, since holders of ETH at that moment got both coins, and they were able to decided which to keep and which to ditch

o now that niggers are free from the money plantation we get beaners to do the job?

>literally means nothing,
Except one chain is immutable(ETC, the original ETH) while other (ETH) can be change according to vitalik will. You don't see vitalik go hardfork when the other exchange loses their ethereum due to hack. He fork because he personally had funds in the DAO in the mix of the 50 million fund loss.

So there's major difference. I'm done arguing whatever. Fundamental doesn't matter to people into crypto. Greed will triumph

But, will the remove CrackerCoin?

If not, they r the racists

we will see one day, my dude
everything comes to light eventually

>matchers are centralized
>no, wait, all the matchers just blacklisted the pairing

Is the community of nodes actively voting against you, or is it centralized? Pick one

It looks like, if it is at the node level, you got BTFO by decentralized consensus

i dont know
all i know is i sold my waves, have fun with your centralized russian exchange coin while we continue to find ways to auction the nigger token

I'm pretty sure you can trade these on BitBay, anyone try it out yet?

Good job, if waves is non-responsive they can fuck themselves