Wait, are these fuckers really pulling 8Gh/s ?

Wait, are these fuckers really pulling 8Gh/s ?

Should I sleep or should I dump a few hondos to start a farm ?

GekkoScience Compac USB Stick Bitcoin Miner 8gh/s+ (BM1384)

amazon.com/GekkoScience-Compac-Stick-Bitcoin-BM1384/dp/B016CWBYJK

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/coins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL, maybe if you steal a few thousand of them and mine for 10 years it'll have been worth your time.

8Gh/s is nothing dude.

No way thats not a scam rofl

Is there anything else but bitcoin you can mine with these? If so it could possibly maybe (not likely) be worth it

Well, you tell me :thinking:

I was wondering this too. I was thinking about doing some other coin mining, I THINK (take this with a grain of salt) but it would be able to mine anything that runs off of SHA256.

Is that right?

This much I know for sure, but ETH runs on a completely different algorithm compared to BTC, so block eruptors won't work on it. That's why everyone has to mine with graphics cards and there's a bit of a run on them right now.

DAG FILE SIZE IS >2GB, YOU CAN'T MINE ETH WITH AN ASIC TARD.

yeah, the eth algo can't be mined with a btc asic.

and 8 GH/s btc miner is totally useless, antminer 9 is I think 15 TH/s and is barely able to make money...

if you mine bitcoin it takes 1 year to get your costs back

probably best thing to do now is mine lucrative coins in the hope their price goes up

At least try to do the minimum amount of due diligence, Ethereum uses dagger-hashimoto, this does sha256
Also how the fuck are you expecting to pull 35W out of a USB port? The max they do it's 2.5W until you get into USB3 and Quickcharge territory
Yes
>if you mine bitcoin it takes 1 year to get your costs back
They actually do profit? I thought they were equally useless as blockeruptors are now
>probably best thing to do now is mine lucrative coins in the hope their price goes up
afaik no sha256 based coin actually beats BTC in profitability

Could this mine DGB?

That's watts/gh so it would be 8x the wattage cost

You'll get about 132 DGB per year for 8 gh

Is there a place to look this stuff up? Never mined before.

>afaik no sha256 based coin actually beats BTC in profitability
asiacoin if i'm not mistaken

whattomine.com/coins
Have a look, but before you get your hopes up... Don't mine. End of discussion. You cannot beat the rest of the network unless you invest a large amount of money in equipment. If you buy ASICs, they're built for specific hashing algorithms. You also need to know how to basically run a small datacenter if you're going to make a real profit. It's not like magically printing money. You'd be far better off just buying crypto speculatively.

the time when mining was profitable has long passed

I remember when I was mining bitcoin and later scrypt based coins with my spare gaming GPU and actually making money. If only I had kept those coins...

Literally impossible. Even if you could pull enough power over USB, and that thing could actually generate 8GH/s, the USB protocol simply isn't fast enough to do so. Absolute best case you push USB 3.0 to the fucking limits and hit 5Gb/s data rate (Does any hardware actually support this?) which, even if your hash was 1 bit (i.e. useless) it wouldn't be able to meet the data rate. With a 256bit hash, your max hash rate - pushing the USB 3.0 protocol to the fucking limit - is (5Gb/s)/(256b/H) = 19.53MH/s.

Wait I'm retarded because it won't have to transfer every hash back to the computer.

I'm glad you pulled that out of your ass. Do you enjoy making shit up when you don't know how it works?

I've amended my post

Grats, I guess.

Thanks

HAHAHAHA FUCKING IDIOT
I give you... Veeky Forums
Where everyone pretends to know what they're talking about

pls no bully

I'm mining dgb with a gtx 970 getting 100dgb a day. around 42 MH/s, Tell me again how you get 130 dgb a day running 8GH/s?

Faggot. Kys.

Why is everyone on this board such a fucking retard?

From what I see, he's very wrong, it would be 1000s of DGB/year but to be fair DGB has different mining pools for GPU/Asic/CPU so 42MH on GPU Groetsl or Skein will be different to 8GH on Asic SHA256

Some of us actually do know what we're talking about.

Faggot.

this retard knows nothing about mining and makes a thread calling others retards for correcting him LOLLLL

how "132 DGB per year" is " 130 DGB a day"?do you even read?

This meme needs to die.

You can definitely still make money mining.

You can even make money mining btc if you get an antminer and join a pool.

HERP DERP $2K A DAY SHOULD I THNK ABOUT IT?

it doesn't work for ETH you tard