BITBEAN TREND/CHART

LOOK. I'M TIRED OF TELLING YOU GUYS TO BUY...LOOK AT THE GRAPH...LOOK AT THE TREND. GET IN NOW OR STAY FUCKING POOR. THIS IS IT

if you only had one shot....one opportunity...

Beans moon just about every night, I make a bit of profit constantly. Plus sprouting is giving me lots of little beans to hodl on for the future! A whale said the other night that if beans broke 200 again he might boost it to 400 and higher.

Bitbeans patterns are there for all to see. This will test the recent high and beyond once some news comes out.

People tend not to take this coin seriously because of the bean memes. But they have good stuff going on. News coming. Good tech. Thin walls.

See you at 600 sats.

I actually like Bitbean.
It has super fast transaction speeds. it's great for moving money between exchanges

you gotta be nigging me....

oh fugg, buy bidbeans :-DD

Dub's don't lie, friend!

GOT EM

>mfw i unironically have $5k in bitbean

Down to a million. Used to have five. Shoulda hedl. Can't stop the Bean.

Proof of sales tech coming. Nobeaners this is your last warning.

Who else /bag/ here

Fucking love BitBean

>bags

Nice

I was just too dumb to buy high

Not selling low tho

Bitbean never stops falling.

Accumulation phase, kiddo.

Maybe you need to take an economics class when you grow up.

I'd rather stay poor than know that I invested money in fucking magic beans like Jack in the beanstalk

Beans, beans, the musical fruit
The more you eat the more you toot
The more you toot the better you feel
so lets eat beans for every meal!

Same bullish pattern of XBY... Hmmm something is hapenning here.

You have to be literally retarded to not buy Bitbean.

It should be obvious to anyone who isn't a illiterate in TA that it will moon today.

Hi I have 100k bitbeans.

Will my dreams become memes or is this hodl going to the stratosphere.

Is it going back to buypoint tomorrow and in the coming days?

not bad neighbor, I had 100k to start with too but wasn't satisfied until I had a million beans.

Ichimoku cloud says that it will probably get a big pump in the next few days, then around 500 sats or so a correction will happen and accumulation phase will repeat.

Honestly Bitbean is the only coin that can sustain itself even if BTC falls imo. So I wouldn't worry about buying high anyway, just hold and you will be a trillionaire within a few years

>Bz
>B[ean]z
>bitbean color ID
This is the second time I've seen a Bitbean ID in one of these threads this week. Love those blessed beans!

I even got dubs.

Precisely what I've been using it for.

unironically might buy into this, look at the charts. convince me not to.