GNT is coming

It's happening... Check the TA, going to pop to at least $3 by the end of the week. Easily the most predictable increase in any altcoin I've seen since ETHs beginnings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid_computing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lamboland

I bought 116 coins yesterday, feels good man

GNT is an easy double from here with very little risk. And there is the possibility of a much larger Moon Mission. Don't miss this one Veeky Forumsrealites.

Unlikely that it will become the #2 coin overnight...

good try though, shill.

I'm all in on this

dropped $5k worth into this

i am getting my lambo by the end of the year

I sold gnt for eth should I get back in

Its up 30% in 24hr

>6
heh this shit always fuckin happens.

I'm very excited for GNT. It's honestly the only coin where the tech sounds more interesting than the potential profits.

And there will be mad profits.

should i sell on the next pump?

ive been holding this shit for a while and i wanna put more into eth

Should I sell my Dogecoin and eth for this? What is the timescale on this moon mission?

i will hold Golem until I can retire lol

Sell it as soon as you can make some profit . This coin is going nowhere. Muh cloud supercomputer. Its a dumb idea that no one would use

from what i understand its cloud computing, no?

/shill

It boggles my mind that most people here rarely talk about Golem. It's easily the safest, long-term, high reward bet for its comparative risk of any coin currently on the market. It's also cheap as fuck right now, too.

It boggles my mind that most people here rarely talk about Golem. It's easily the safest, long-term, high reward bet for its comparative risk of any coin currently on the market. It's also cheap as fuck right now, too.

Folding@home has done this for free for years. So does BOINC, it does have potential, however the Developers need to convince business that their data is safe and unbreakable.

Did your shillbot malfunction or something?

Anyway it's so cheap because they've over promised and under delivered with it so far. I'll think about it when Brass actually comes out

Don't say you weren't warned, friend.

>cloud computing
No, Golem is a decentralized supercomputer. No cloud computing power is greater than all computers around the world. The kind of power this will deliver is immense, like nothing we've ever seen before. Only viruses could infect computers to commit small tasks like DDoS attacks; brass Golem already surpasses a task like that and it's only a proof of concept.

>safe
no
>high reward
no

It's volatile as fuck and clearly manipulated.

>cheap as fuck right now
Because it's constantly going down

>Because it's constantly going down
Fake news

Here's the proof of Golem always going down. WTF I hate GNT now

>people buy ssd drives because HDDs are too slow
>somehow people think they are going to build a """"supercomputer"""" using broadband data

At least SONM is realistic about what it can achieve...

If you knew how blender rendering works you would know that a movie could have millions of frames. Each frame could be sent to be rendered by a single computer; when there is billions of computers working you can easily see the job could be done within seconds. Each computer downloads a piece of data for their task, then they all return it at different speeds. Therefore their internet speed doesn't matter (yours does), the pieces are very small and to transmit.

You only think it's hard to achieve because you don't understand it yourself. Don't hate what you don't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid_computing