DGB insider here, I personally know Jared and the Pink whale irl. Protip: Buy dgb 6/15/2017 @ 2:30pm pst

DGB insider here, I personally know Jared and the Pink whale irl. Protip: Buy dgb 6/15/2017 @ 2:30pm pst.

Screencap this, see you all in the Oort cloud.

**THIS IS NOT A JOKE**

No shill, no bs. Do it or be left in poorfag land with the rest of the Ark coiners.

tits or gtfo

Who is this Jizz Wiz?

so i buy at that time? will it be lower?

what if im already hodling?

I'm already in DGB, but this looks very much like a pure shill.
We need proof if you want your words to mean anything.

This will be your face around 5pm on the 15th.
When you realize that 4chanFag was right.

THAT is eleni barista

provide any evidence and ill do it

FBI user here. I hate to break it to you guys but we realized that crypto is a communist scam to redistribute wealth and were shutting it down completely.

Lol that's when theyre gonna dump.

You will get proofs in 48 hours.

This is a tip for the people who want to retire early.

this is me in 48 hrs

I don't believe this, but if I don't buy DGB at that time and it moons shortly after I will hate myself for all eternity. Should I buy a couple thousand now, or wait? What exactly is he implying? It will be much lower, or that 6/15 at 2:30 is the deadline for boarding the rocket? Someone help me analyze. I'm not in DGB yet.

What are we talking here? 2x, 3x? Throw me a bone here

nothing
he wants u to buy right now

I will be on a plane to China when this happens so I won't have internet. Hope to find a massive moon mission has happened when I land.

How heavy are those bags OP? go ahead and cash out your loss . Maybe you can buy a cheap rope

>FBI user
Those were comfy times

for someone not a shill you're 12 hours late, m8

get lost, faggot

DGB is going to zero and never coming back.

checked!

wait

>scam to redistribute wealth

into my POCKET nigga

So buy some now and sell before June 15? Got it OP

actually nobody knows who iam so this is false

OP I want this to be true so fucking badly you'd be the biggest faggot in the world to just go lying to us like that. Hope it's not the case, OP... We want to believe!

Hello

Does anyone even know the trip?

does it matter?

well this is the oldest pic i could find, i did make some videos before too but im too shy to show them