Alright folks, listen up:

Alright folks, listen up:

I'm genuinely trying not to bait right now, but I need to know why this is such a huge issue.

The Egyptian Empire covered a massive chunk of North African land, including modern Sudan. Assuming that they held this chunk of border for hundreds of years, couldn't a black citizen technically be classified as an ethnic Egyptian.

I'm far from being a /pol/ "negroes can't create anything" or WE WAS KANZ person, but I fail to see why this blows up the internet every time it gets brought up.

WAIT HOL UP

We know that, it's just comical to think there are people who honestly believe that every ancient Egyptian was black.

Most of us know Egypt is a huge melting pot.

Because people can't see nuance.

AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN

THAT WE *smacks lips*

Hi there so like I'm resident East African and Saharan Africanboo here.

Nubia begins just south of Elephantine in what is today Egypt. The history of the Sahara has gone through many complex waves, the Nile has also dealt with great surges of migration.

Suffice to say the complexity of Egyptian phenotype and Genotype goes beyond our simplistic notions of black and white. However if the question came up asking would people we percieve as black be recognized as Egyptian then the answer is absolutely yes!

Somali, Eritreans,Northern Sudanese, Ethiopians etc... All fit within the confines of what were once Egyptian phenotypes as well as more Levantine phenotypes. The latter is a result of migrations recorded as unchecked and illegal but those people are Egyptian too.

Don't let Veeky Forums or really anyone tell you Egyptians weren't African or had a monolithic static look to them.

Black Americans also say "They were Black" but That is reactionary to the Europeanization of Egyptian imagery. I don't necessarily blame them since they too arose from Western worldviews but I'd much rather say they Egyptians were "black" rather than say "arab" because Arab isn't a race and Arabia's history is so complex.

Waz Kanghz?

What do you mean by "black"? The term as originated n America means "person of West Africa (negro) origin". Nubians, by this measure, are not "black". They're dark skinned, sure, but they're not negroid, they're caucasoid.

One Love! One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.
Hear the children cryin' (One Love!);
Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!),
Sayin': give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!);
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!):
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

One Love! What about the one heart? One Heart!
What about - ? Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning (One Love!);
So shall it be in the end (One Heart!),
All right!
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right;
One more thing!

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.

Sayin': One Love! What about the One Heart? (One Heart!)
What about the - ? Let's get together and feel all right.
I'm pleadin' to mankind! (One Love!);
Oh, Lord! (One Heart) Wo-ooh!

They're Nubian Dinuds, not Egyptians.

Shut up. Somali are "Caucasoid" but everyone calls them black.

Were the persians black?

LMAO. I love it when Veeky Forums has occasional bubbles of sanity and "normie-ness".

Copts are closes to Egyptians.

The problem with that view is that "Caucasoid" isn't synonymous with White (For example, Arabs) so why should "negroid" be synonymous with Black? If Nubian and Ethiopians are Black in character what differences does it make?

Every time I see a /pol/ user trying to shut down civilizations created by people of black skin color by stating "____ weren't really black", all I see is a white WE WAS KANGZ.

Idiots call them black, you mean. But if you're an idiot then yes, there were "black" people in ancient Egypt.

There are some black Persians and one founded Kilwa but otherwise their history is different from North Africa
No, Copts speak an Egyptian derived language but they aren't "pure". They've only developed after the collapse of dynastic Egypt some 2kya.

>(For example, Arabs)

Arabs are white. What else could they be? Black?

>so why should "negroid" be synonymous with Black?

Because that's what the term was invented to denote.

>If Nubian and Ethiopians are Black in character

They aren't, tho. Both have above retarded levels of Iq and are capable of building civilizations, nothing like negroes.

Black does not mean Negroid, black is a social category. Somali are black, Khoisan are black, blackness is not merely "congoid" neither are obsolete physical anthropological terminology the "most correct"

>Arabs are white
No they aren't. This isn't "White." I'd call NE Asian White before I called those darker Arabs of Arabian peninsula White.

Losers

>black is a social category
This. But this being said, Egyptians were not "black" socially. Nubian were.

A group of Arabs who aren't White.

Nubians and Egyptians were for the most part the same people. The nilotics of Nubia came further south before the confines of Nubia.

>Nubians and Egyptians were for the most part the same people.
Egyptians obvious disagreed. As do ancient people in general. No one considered them the same people.

The ancient representions of Nubians by Nubians themselves aligned with the phenotypical variations of Egyptians

Even in the famous king Tut painting on a chariot Nubians were both like Egyptians and like Nilotics.

Arabs aren't a race, they're a linguistic/cultural group. Both people on this picture are "Arabs", do you think they're the same race?

>Assuming that they held this chunk of border for hundreds of years, couldn't a black citizen technically be classified as an ethnic Egyptian.
>citizen
I'm not entirely certain the concept existed at the time, at least not as we would understand it. There were certainly SUBJECTS of the pharoah who we would consider black, but the question if they would have considered themselves or have been considered Egyptian, is an entirely different matter.

Thats because race is a social construct, and thus subjective.

Those arent real Arabs. Real Arabs are from the Gulf countries. The arabs in your pic just grew up in Arab culture

Those are actually niggers

The dude on the left looks more Irish than De Valera

Who is this faggot that copy pasted song lyrics into every other thread.

Actually Arabs are part Cushitic, looking at the history of the Arabian Peninsula they still have left imprints in the region.