Now this may be a retarded question, but would god have jurisdiction over robots?

Now this may be a retarded question, but would god have jurisdiction over robots?

Why wouldn't he?

Why don't you take God to the supreme court and find out?

Well could they be considered to be God's creation? If we were to be able to create Sentient robots, would their actions be of their own or would the responsibility be pinned on us?

GOD DOES NOT NEED JURISDICTION, THEREFORE HE DOES NOT HAVE JURISDICTION.

GOD IS ABSOLUTE, AND COMPRISES ALL; JURISDICTION IS OF THE WORLD AND FOR THE WORLD.

Fuck I did not need this today

what happens if I deny god's jurisdiction

I don't see why not.

Did you even read his post, retard?

>robots are part of her divine plan

she can't keep getting away with it

I was talking about robots replacing most jobs with a friend. He said he was worried we would have no more jobs left. I told him if the robots are doing all the jobs then we will no longer have to work and live in utopia. He couldn't comprehend and replied "so you're challenging god!"

When labor and consumption are no longer necessary, what makes you think people with money and power will want you around for their utopia?

because my robot lobbyist will pay off robot ted cruz

you think complete automatization of jobs will be done from one day to the other? how much of a retard are you, has history taught you nothing at all? It will take many years of extreme chaos, famine, rebellion, civil war, etc. you'll be lucky if you survive a couple of years on sewer water, roasted rats and the meat of your fellow dead countrymen.

So you're challenging A.I. ?!

>god
doesn't that answer you question?

We would be their gods

sapience and sentience. know the difference.

no, we wouldn't.

That is a retarded question.

ya nah, but i appreciate your candor

self-important much? so lonely you had to make a friend to play with and then subjugate them? i bet you were the kinda kid that had friends over and played video games in front of them, but never let them play co-op with you

iirc anything that was made by humans indirectly was attributed as being made by god