LMC MOONING NOW

Get in here before all the chinaman wake up and send this thing to the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LMC
yuanbao.com/trade/lmc2cny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been holding this for a week, feelsgood

lmao I woke up today so happy. literally went from 800 sat to 1200 overnight

I bought in at 1k sats on that old AtillaFX tweet

I LOVE JAPANESE PEOPLE!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

We on Bittrex now bois

This is just the beginning. People not hodling in a few weeks are gonna cry over their cum stained pics of Lambos.

I just sold :^)

So I heard there are some big news this week but I don't know what it's about. Can someone enlighten us on the potential of this coin?

It pays jap neets to leave their houses. Seriously.

This thing is going to fucking go to the moon.

They've allegedly got a partnership with some huge jap mobile gaming company that's going to be announced next week.

rumor that they are going to announce a deal with a game dev, don't know specifics though

>selling when it's literally mooning exponentially
How weak are your hands exactly lel

Which platform is this on? Don't wanna get left on the ground.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LMC
It almost doubled in 1 day tho but still has good momentum.

dude... iv been holding over a week. I sold 30min ago made 1kusd. im happy with that. yea it may look like its mooning but all it will take is one whale to off load a few btc and seeya green

YO EVERY ONE - I have been following this for over a week now. Original when we got the tip the guy said they would hit no higher then .00001400

I would offload b4 then unless you wanna be holding bags like a faggot

I heard that there was a game dev getting into this too, but I don't know who it was. Can't believe I didn't get in on this when it was on a pullback. Going to buy tonight.

when the fuck are you supposed to sell, with the rest of Veeky Forums? have fun crashing schlomocoin - with no survivors

This is not primarily traded on bittrex tho don't be fooled. It has 4k BTC volume on the chink exchange
yuanbao.com/trade/lmc2cny

nah he said 200 ive been holding over a week as well

So you're saying don't put our oxygen mask on before reaching the moon... mmmm'kay

At least wait until the trend line breaks geez

iv been following that too. Every night 3am i wake up and watch when they start to wake, NZ FAG here, dont go down with the ship brother

It's overbought now

sell it and buy the dip.

yes. DONT LISTEN TO THE WHALES TELLIGN U TO HODL THERE BAGS

its being dumped.

tfw somebody on Veeky Forums screencaps your dump

guys its LITERALLY only 4.5 BTC purchase away from going back under 990.. you know that could happen in a blink right? Yet you would be an idiot to buy in now at this price... think about it.