ESP2

Whale here

ESP2 has been sitting through a short accumulation phase after the pump to 20 sat. Get in on the moon ride while you can boys. About to pump hard.

If you don't move now have fun carrying my bags faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/ESP/BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just bought 1 btc worth senpai
Ready to buy my laser blue lambo

where to buy?

Novaexchange it's a shit exchange but plans are already in motion to get it moved to a bigger one
When that happens moon bigly

Do not buy on YoBit!

Yea man I'll look into it.

It's on Polo as well. No reason to use Nova or Yoshit.

i doint see it on polo

When should we start selling? How many sats will this reach?

I wish I had sold at 20 to buy more, but I still bought more at 8 anyway. This gonna be big

Sell at around 50 sat. Buy back in the dip after. Should pump for the rest of the week.

these volume increases are fucking wild get ready for a serious pump!

How much ESP2 you hodling senpai?

20 million and i plan to hold to ~200 sat

which exchange?

my fellow whale nigga

Novaexchange only! Do not use YoBit

dayummm, and I thought I'm a whale with 13 million, I'm a guppy.

coinexchange.io/market/ESP/BTC is better , they dont have withdraw limits

>tfw you didn't buy more when it was 9 sat

Novaexchange went down for a bit. It's back up! Get in now and watch the volume spike!

Waiting for BTC to verify

so what's the potential of this coin? thinking of buying some at 15 sat, think it'll dip much lower?

anything below 20sat is good. this coin is going to launch into the stratosphere once it gets put on a bigger exchange

This coin is AT LEAST the next bitbean. It will pump to 200 without a doubt.

you really think this is going to go whale senpai? Been considering buying and I have BTC in nova at the moment

I do or i wouldn't invest my money into it

That's a very good point. Was about to go in on moon but now I'm thinking this is the move

Trust me on this one. It will be a very good investment for the near future. I think moon has done about all it can do.

moon has like 360billion tokens, its not meant for mooning.

Alright mr. whale, I'm going to stupidly assume you aren't just larping or trying to bring some dumbass into a pump and buy in. My hands are iron so no matter what I think it'll work out

This coin does have potential but we're still a long way away.

>20 billion supply
>Currently less than 9 million market cap.

This coin will need $16 billion invested into it in order for the price to reach $0.80.

I'm obviously not the only one

true

been hodling since 5 LETS GO

Lol $0.80 would bring us all A LOT of money if we buy in this low, faggot.
Are you that horrible at math?

No, you dumbass. I never said $0.80 is a tiny amount.

I mean't that with the current price you can acquire many millions of this coin, thats fine. But the problem is achieving the market value of $0.80 would take many people, a lot of money, much time and investment to reach.

It is not impossible for this coin to reach $1, but it's highly improbable. It would have to offer something to many people that even BTC, ETH or Dash cannot match.

80 Cents would make me a multi-millionaire

I think 300 sats is an easier goal to shoot toward.

All I'm claiming is 200-500 sat
That is all

>I think 300 sats is an easier goal to shoot toward.

Thats fine.

But this coin can easily reach 2000 sat, anything beyond 10k sat is speculation territory.

glad to see you weren't fudding after all

>All I'm claiming is 200-500 sat

Have Iron hands and aim higher faggot.

>2000 sats

Wew lad, I'll take that any day. Let me retire before 30 ESP-chan

Agreed

>glad to see you weren't fudding after all

I currently hold 253k of this coin and plan to invest 1.5 BTC into it, I definitely do see a future with this coin.

But it will take a lot of patience and very strong hands to make the road to a $0.1+ valuation.

But I see areas how it can reach this goal:

>They will release their "Custom" Masternodes soon to the public
>They will set up their Android & iOS wallets.
>They will get listed on a major exhange

Once these three road maps are established, this coin can easily reach 1500-2500 sat territory.

But anything beyond 5k sat will require either external investors (i.e. corporate entities) or have something unique enough to make everyone find an incentive to invest (i.e. Dash).

wasn't trying to start anything, just the first post made me think you were against ESP lol. Good to know though, hopefully it will make it to the moon

>Good to know though, hopefully it will make it to the moon

And it will make it to the moon, just not to Pluto :)

As long as you have more than 10 million of this coin you will be comfy when it reaches 2000 sat eventually..........in a few years time.

Any mission to space is something I'm interested in lol. Yeah definitely doesn't seem like a quick turnaround but I'm willing to wait on this one

Anyone know a rough timeline on when new features of Espers is getting released? Been hearing about the exchanges coming "soon" for some time now. Or speculation on when it'll hit certain sat marks?

bittrex only adds coins when they want to, and esp is far up on the livecoin voting list, but the developers of livecoin are on vacation so they arent looking at the voting list as they have a bunch of coins that are already slated for debut on it.

Wallets by end of this month.

Master nodes "soon".

Listed on major exchange "soon".

This year they are focusing more on usability features.

Don't expect a moon till 2018.

he works every day on it, so i'd expect by september at least a decent moon

It best to not shill this coin at the time being.

None of the features are out yet. It's best to shill once all these things are set up.

The optimal time is after they've listed on a major exchange which, despite many attempts to inquire, is always met with "soon" or "we're working on it but no answer".

how'd you get esp2?

nova or coinexchange

in blockfolio

lol, resync the coins. you may have to close the app first though

from novaexchange

just got it updated. this will save me some time.

Ur shill worked, we now got 15sat bids. Sell Sell Sell

So am I too late? How long to get set up on novaexchange?

lol faggot trying to get in at 15
doesn't take too long, not too late

what? dgb was the same price a year ago
you should get in now

how long? depends, you can trade ltc for esp2 instead of btc

So its currently at 0.00001350. What is a SAT and damn we are dealing with some small numbers here.

How new can you be and how dumb can you be to not use Google?

If this isn't a signal for a top then I don't know what is.

ahh nevermind I get it. Took a closer look at the screenshot. I'm an idiot.

I am holding 3000 ESP in my wallet. What should I expect? Perhaps a Ford Focus 2017?