Anyone else seeing this shit?

Anyone else seeing this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XEMBTC/
blog.nem.io/how-to-activate-start-delegated-harvesting-in-nanowallet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH SHIT GET IN HERE BOYS

not a shitcoin so they dont care

Kek. I bought in under 7000 a few days ago. Feels good.

too busy watching whales manipulate walls on mooncoin and espers lmao

Anyway, keep holding the coin has been slowly moving up the last few days if you have paid any attention.

Yeah been accumulating. Bought most at 8300 sats but got good deals at 6800 and 7500 sats as well

Bro I suggest you look up the latest news about XEM.

I also suggest you buy immediately as the price is going to triple these next few days

What news?

tradingview.com/chart/XEMBTC/

So pump and dump shitcoin graphs are news now?

NEM to me seems like one of the most solid choices on the market. It's not going to ever 10x in a month but it's going to give you slow and steady growth for years to come. Has the potential to stay in the top 5 for years, which if crypto reaches 10 trillion market cap in 2025... will be a lot.

Once more people actually read about NEM instead of randomly picking the coin with the name they like the best NEM is going to take off. Catapult should take it to $2 easy. It's a major update and they will be switching to C++.

Right now you can start harvesting for a little over 2K, this is going to seem very cheap one year from now.

Agreed. I think tech wise this is one of the leading coins at the moment, wish it had a bit more recognition.

Do you harvest? I have a few PoS coins that I've been meaning to start staking with, NEM chiefly among them.

is harvesting any decent?

reminder that this coin is garbage. i bought it like a month ago when it was at around 9200. this coin has a long way to go for a lot of people just to break even.

I didn't read about it at all but I liked their logo thingy so I dropped 1 btc on it lol

I still have a few more weeks before I'm fully vested. Although at this current point in time the actually return is quite low, and will be until the amount of transactions increases.

Since NEM operates on POI, quite ingenious btw, your havesting potential takes into account not only your vested balance but also how many important transactions you make. This will naturally pick up as NEM grows in marketcap.

Hey I can't blame you, I've jumped on many a altcoin because I liked their website.

Seems quite interesting to me. However a minimum of 10,000 XEM to start harvesting is a bit cost prohibitive to me. Will have to think about if it's worth it.

is this coin being pumped at the moment? sure looks it

Steady gains

Probably not an organized pump. It's been undervalued for a few weeks IMO. Probably Japan woke up today and said "oh right, time to get more XEM"

Whales cant pump a coin this big

I agree that it's undervalued and that the Japanese love this coin, but its 2pm there...

I suppose its just the crypto way

>664btc volume
>whales can't pump
this isn't me fudding xem, this is me laughing at your statement

I hear you. But I've come across many posts not long ago where people were saying $125 for 10k was a high barrier to entry. I would love to be buying back at that price.

The way I see things playing out, is that bitcoin will loose it's early adoption advantage and the better technology will win out in the long run. From what I've seen and read so far I believe NEM has what it takes to take it's place.

Seems reasonable. If nothing else should be a solid investment for the next 5-10 years. This and DCR seem like the two with the most potential to dethrone BTC.

Sell it at loss then bitch, stop whining like a fag you are.

Aw buddy :(((( you bought high? That SUCKS :((( better luck next time!

>He think NEM only being traded on poloniex

What a fucking newfag

I have about 16k NEM, is it worth it to harvest? How much NEM we looking at?

i have a very similar amount and was wondering the same thing. if someone could link instructions on how to harvest, the NEM instructions seem to me to be a little vague

GET IN BOYS WE HARVESTING THIS SHIT UNTIL THIS REACH $2

blog.nem.io/how-to-activate-start-delegated-harvesting-in-nanowallet/

from my understanding we just put 10,000 nem in our wallet and can localize harvest right? synching right now

I need 10k to start harvesting? damn I got like 1k

dude buy the 1btc worth. it'll be worth it in the end when this reaches $2

I have 16K sitting on polo before I realize I could harvest it.

I don't even have to keep the wallet open. Im harvesting it using my nano wallet.

This coin is a long term investment anyway so no point for me to make it just sitting on polo doing nothing.

Gonna triple this week

will this go through a bear cycle?

Graphs say yes but I say no

>tfw bought at $0.01 a few months back
I will continue to hold all summer, it's gonna be a great one

Sweet gains mate