I bought $250 of ETH back in March when it was mooning

I bought $250 of ETH back in March when it was mooning.

I can't fucking believe that it's almost at $400 right now. I have almost $10k of Ethereum right now and I can't decide if I should keep hodling or not. That's be more $ than I've ever had at any one time.

People keep saying it's going to moon all of the way to $1500+, and that much money would be even more helpful to my current financial situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/ethereum-soars-after-jpmorgan-intel-microsoft-and-others-form-blockchain-alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take profits, cash out. If it breaks out buy back in.

HODL

Cash out 10 percent or leave it(I'd keep it all in but I don't know you financial woes). 10 percent just in case the value goes down you still made a profit

We're in the same exact scenario, just squeeze your balls and hold m8 we're all going to make it.

throw some on myst

Hold it, it's just going to get better as it gets closer and closer to August 1st, no one wants to mine/invest in BTC when there's a chance that their coins will be invalidated determining how the fork goes.

I'd sell and take profit, jeez. You got lucky enough investing in a shitcoin.

Fucking vitalik and his 18 year old high school presentation. I can't believe people are taking him seriously.

I was in the same boat until a couple days ago. I cashed out. I'll be buying on the next dip. Good start to cryptos.

>e-e-eth is a shitcoin

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/ethereum-soars-after-jpmorgan-intel-microsoft-and-others-form-blockchain-alliance

don't listen to these tards. cash out and start MINING ETH you are one of few people that can do this before we hit $5000 per coin

I've been meaning to ask this, what's the best way to mine ETH on my own computer?

20 Radeon RX 480s

Are you stupid? They are using eth like blockchain in their offices, no etherium, it makes no sense that Microsoft use same blockchain. Especially when your technology made as OS for shitty dapps, and can't handle bunch of retards that wanna buy some ICO tokens.

>"are you stupid"
>can't even write a coherent sentence
Yeah, I'm the one that's stupid.

English not my native language, but still. Someone using etherium-like blockchain means nothing, because problems of etherium is lack of scalability and upcoming fork. Microsoft won't have troubles with that, but etherium will.

The bitcoin fork is going to be a lot worse than the eth fork (eth forks all the time, this isn't something new at all).

Why, how? People always say this shit, but they don't spell out their prediction.

Wtf is a fork

Network makes a decision to split in half... legacy and bitcoin unlimited is what I read about it

There is a lot of infighting among miners on this fork. There is a likely chance that there will be an even split which will lead to huge consequences. One of them being that if they eventually make the switch to UASF, coins mined on legacy past August 1st will lose all their value, since everyone would be adopting the UASF chain, and obviously vice-versa.

After fork eht will have 3 blockchains, old ETC, ETHPoS and ETHPoW, where all miners will go? Im pretty sure that bitcoin split wont hurt them as much as etherium split.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. ETH hard fork ALL THE TIME. They don't split off everytime they fork, you fucking retard.

are you joking? Do all that hardforks as big as POS hardfork? As splitting into ETC hardfork? You know, when people choose to sit on old blockchain they need a reason for that. Some Radeon cards for example.

Please OP help a bro out with whatever you can 0xac644c87d1b50fd570a6626da3350efb1721c171

You need Ether to power the Ethereum Virtual Machine and to use the blockchain

The ETH fork will be a soft fork, meaning that it will be a program update. Miners will go mine whatever is most profitable. Right now it's a bit of a golden age for ETH, so it's a but rough for small time miners. I image once we switch to POS, a lot more people will start diversifying their farms.

take out 10 x your original stake, buy back if it drops, if not enjoy your wonderful 10x investment, with plently left in the tank.

you're responding to a troll who doesn't know english and is probably from south america by the sounds of it

you know what we say about down south...they're not sending their best.

ETH is a solid HODL for the next 9 months at the very least

ETH is designed to ramp up difficulty on the PoW to kill profitability over a shorter amount of time right? So for miners to keep doign what they're doing, they would need to hard fork to remove this code? This was my understanding.. A potentially visible hard fork if enough users stick with the POW chain?

I've got 135 ETH that I purchased at about $75 per token. I'm going to try to hold for at least one year to avoid capital gains tax (Amerifat).

Seems that more and more good news keeps happening so hoping that it will keep doing alright for the next year. More than 40k gains so far.

People obsess too much over the mining aspect of cryptocurrencies. If you think that gold is going to the moon, do you dig out your old pickaxe and stake a claim? Of course not, you just buy some fucking gold.

If you plan to get into mining, you're better off thinking of it as a job than an investment. Unless you're just leasing cloud mining, in which case it's a good way to get coins under market value, albeit slow as ballls.

Should only be thought of as a job. If you want to bet the price is going to increase buy and hodl.

SYSCOIN FOR FREE:

Finally got my ETH from.coin base. Bought it like a week ago. Already made some gains. Feels good.

This sounds like a plan OP