BANCOR TO DA MOON

BANCOR TO DA MOON

HITBTC ON FLEEK MODE

YOU ARE WELCOME FAGGOTS

hitbtc.com/exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just sold my car to buy some!

don't let me down!

bet.

it's a nutty concept, that might be enough to get it there

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

I knew being a conspiracy theorist would come in handy.

So we're helping the Jews take over Cryptos now?

>trading for x19 the ICO value
>market cap is almost at 3 billion

serves me right for trying to transfer eth just before the ICO

i cant see the value of it staying this high once it hits the bigger exchanges though

holy mother of god

is the one on hitBTC sold by the exchange only? That means buyers only, no sellers other than hitBTC

No

it's valued that high already because of it's use, I can't think of another coin that does what bancor does as well as bancor does it, and still manages to burn itself off...

OP is a faggot...
but he's right...

under tokens BCN isnt listed. BCN on the btc market is Bytecoin unless im mistaking something

nvm im a faggot. but .03 btc. thats pretty fucking high. im going to wait on that

Is this the hedge coin for when the jews inevitably win? Gotta play both sides.

you're gonna miss out then...

HitBTC only sells overpriced IOUs, don' fall for the gookjew scam

normally I would agree with you (same shade towards polo) however in this instance, especially with this coin, I'm not; check out a video on it and check out it's website

it would have a 7 billion dollar market cap if it was really going to go for that price. We'll see. But lets just say im very skeptical.

Is this a joke? My Bancor would be worth $120k if this actually eventuates..

by 7 billion did you mean 3.32 billion? because that's what the market cap would be at .03btc ($83)

also, for a frame of reference, it hit .08 earlier, so there is certainly some there there in comparison to the .03 it's at now

perspectives on this coin?
will hit polo/bit at how many X ICO?

I think this is one of the most game changing and revolutionary coins I've seen in a while, and it does something so stupidly simple: allows for anyone to create a coin with value... it's going places for sure, this initial jump is sure evidence.

BTN

Wtf holy shit. If MYST moons too IM RICH BIATCH

am i missing something? 79.3M total BNT supply right on the website.

He's closer than you. Only half the coins were sold during the ICO, devs kept half so you need to double your value.

Bancor will be listed on all exchanges, its going to compleatly change the game.

inb4 New World Order

The coin is not movable and this platform is the only place you can "acquire" it at the moment. Thus, The few amount they have for sale as IOU's are the only supply in the market, inflating it's price

Don't expect this price to hit the exchange, I would say it will go around 1.5 times ICO price

you forgot the greentext newfag

You actually don't calculate market cap like that because the half they kept will not be circulated for 2 years. Go to coinmarketcap.com and check a coin where devs have locked up a bunch. You will see I'm right.

see

>allows for anyone to create a coin with value
This market doesn't have enough shitcoins.

the bancor protocol algorithm automatically determines the price though for these new shitcoins which is cool. so you make a garbage coin and you'll get a garbage valuation

No you fucking mouth breather, it has value backed behind it via burned eth/zec/whatever coin; go back to beating off to children or do some research retard

when will this get listed on coin market cap?

>Bancor
>Bankor
>Banker

when the coins are tradeable or shortly after this

Bancor=Satanic

>$150mm in an unverified contract

Hmmm, where have i seen this before almsot exactly 12 months ago?
I'm sure it will be perfectly fine.

Where have you seeb it before? Serious question

I was busy trading meme stocks 12 months ago

He's referring to the DAO hack. He doesn't know that the bancor contract has been audited out the ass by no less than 30 highly intelligent programmers.