BGT Bancor General

This is the Bancor General Thread where we circlejerk in an echochamber designed to make us all feel good about our future riches.

Isn't the coin BNT?

you do realize that goyim are non-jews right?

I didn't make that zesty meme dog. If you want I can help you track down the creator and we can tell him this. I'm sure it's important enough.

Yes

Well why does your thread say BGT?

In any case, I for one welcome our new Jewish Bancor overlords.... because I spent some sheckels during the ICO.

It's not an acronym for the coin's title. I'm in the same boat as you my mentsh. I got 2k of these bad boys how many you dealing with?

50.... you spent $8,000 on this? Oi vey. May the Jew be with you.

Snagged 500 BNT.

Is this a dumper or a long hold?

Yeah im trying to actually make decent money when this thing blows up

I think this is a sleeper hold.... I expect it to get fucked with on the exchanges, but do well afterwards if they deliver on their vision.

L'chaim my fellow Biz/raeili

only put in a fourth of my portfolio

DGB

it's not too late. you might even be able to get some for close to ICO price on exchange. there are a lot of ICO contributors who got in the first hour that want to sell cause they're pissed about the terms and conditions changing mid-sale.

That's just a babies cry.
It' more than obvious that some whale ordered a ddos attack to keep people of the table. They did fucking good considering i sent a transaction according to guidelines 2 s. after the start and it took more than 1.5h for it to come through.
Some guy who went 10 min. after me didn't go through..

yeah I sent at 10:04 and it took like 2 hours

Anyone know a good way to cash this out without paying taxes? When it blows up

anyone here purchased Aeternity?
when we gettin' our to'kens?

russian credit card

can't seem to find a place to buy bancor, any help?

Pay your taxes. Best advice you're gonna get.

Can't buy them right now, only scammy IOUs you
don't want as they are not transferable

Wait till it hits exchanges. You can get an IOU of a sort on hitbtc but it's overpriced IMO

yes yes, just give these niggers everything you invested in because they might build a road, and not an underground rail- type either

the second option is to share a cell with them

As usual I will buy after the initial crash and then make my $$ on the subsequent rise.

I imagine I will snag them for 1/3rd of the ICO price, considering the over subscription of them, they are hugely overpriced.

>As usual I will buy after the initial crash and then make my $$ on the subsequent rise.

hasn't this basically been the investment model for every ICO just about except for Stratis?

to me, this shit seems bulletproof. let it crash and start buying up after a day or two of the rebuy

They have taken something like ~$20mn in funds over their soft-cap that will be spent on a buy-wall at ICO prices...it's not gonna dip.

It's where I make my best returns, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

>They have taken something like ~$20mn in funds over their soft-cap that will be spent on a buy-wall at ICO prices...it's not gonna dip.

How are they gonna arbitrarily apply that wall to every exchange offering the coin?

Seems impractical

He thinks they care, when they have the funds in ETH, they are on a win/win if it fails or rises.

exactly this

it became apparent to me that most of these ICOs are trying to grab up as much ether as possible, even going so far as to amending their fundraisers and giving extra time periods

think 95% of them only sound good because they are becoming the alts of the ETH blockchain

it's a good little scheme because they will eventually remain and be speculated upon but their initial purpose is fulfilled

I'm staying away from these ETH blockchain altcoins for anything other than buying/selling dips and rises in the short term. I will for sure be buying into the ones that actually go real world use and not just look pretty on a whitepaper.

Stratis looked great, but even they seem to have done nothing to get it off the starting blocks. Their site just points to exchanges to trade, there is not information on the future of their tech. Shame really as that was one I gave the most hope to.

My advice to my friends/family is to stay the fuck away from ICO's until they're actually being run like companies and not like shitcoins.

Well you obviously know literally nothing about this situation so I don't know how you can claim that. If you thought about the buy wall for more than two seconds you would realize it doesn't need to be literally present on every exchange to affect prices everywhere. It's part of the smart contract, anyone with the token can use it. I'm not saying that there is nothing legitimately negative about the coin, many things are suspicious, but if you're going to make massive generalizations you should have something to back it up. FYI to my knowledge the dip has been getting smaller with every significant ico anyways, and BAT did not have one if I remember correctly

>tfw only 280 BNT

I should kms

??
they only need to put up a buy wall at a single exchange