ETH

>SEE ETH AT 5$ AND CURIOSITY IS SPARKED BUT DON"T BUY
It's up 40x since ICO, let's wait for it to drop a bit and then I'll buy in
>ETH HITS 20$ AND THE DAO HACK HAPPENS
Phew, I'm glad I didn't buy this shitcoin at 5$, I knew it was a scam. A few months pass.
>ETH HITS 20$
Oh, it's just a pump from AlphaBay, it'll come back down to 10$, I'll ignore it for now
>ETH HITS 50$
Ok, there's a lot of good news going on now in the Eth world, I'll buy back in when it hits 20$
>ETH HITS 100$
Ok, it's overpriced as fuck, no news justifies this, I'll buy back in at the 30-60$ mark
>ETH HITS 150$
Damn, it's mooning, so is the total marketcap, I'll just put in 1000$ since it has to crash, just like every other coin will
>ETH HITS 250$
Begin to contemplate suicide, put another 1000$ into it, IT HAS TO CRASH
>ETH HITS 400$
It's not worth this much, it's not worth this much, no good Dapps, it's only up because of bitcoin issues which will be fixed soon. Don't kill yourself dont kill yourself.
>ETERNAL POORFAG

Anyone know these feels or is it just me?

>its too good to be true

waited until over $100 to put some in

just

just sold 25% of my ETH
really fucking torn about this thing's current price and market cap

i'm depressed because of it
i had 20k invested in Ethereum in April 2016
imagine how much I'd have now

I know that feel

Ended up buying like 1.8 of them at $300

Stay strong brother.

Any more feels out there?

Sold 1000 ETH in April 2016, didn't buy back til it was $170

Feels FUCKING BAD MAN

This is 100% why I'm holding 651k DGB that I bought at 115 sats and at 351 sats.

The feeling of betting on the wrong horse and seeing everything drop back to my initial investment, would be far less painful than looking back and realizing I could have made a fortune had I just held.

If you had 10k to put in crypto, where and how much?

lambos could have been yours

I know a guy who bought a few thousand ETH at its ICO price of like $0.25
He inspired me to buy at $1
DAO hack
I sold later at maybe $3
Smugly told him we're lucky to break even
He hodld

This will be every DGB hodler a year from now.

I'm at the last stage of this right now. What do?

If I learned anything from it, it's to never sell everything. Always keep some after you broke even.

its going to be waaaaay less than a year.

trust me it's god.

XMR was alphabay
ETH alphabay happened this year

what dumb shit are you smoking

> missed out on $14 after the Bitfinex hack because I didn't own a CC
> missed out on $4 because Coinbase took too long to get my CC verified
> missed out on $40 because CC didn't get actually get verified
> missed out on $100 because I tried to verify my CC on a weekend then decided to buy on the next dip but it never happened

At least I managed to buy some after the $200 dip. I kinda feel bad missing out on all those opportunities. I had a friend who bought 2k ETH back in December who's probably laughing at my ass right now.

Theses ETH shill posts are getting worse everyday. I can't wait to see the ones when it crashes.

may the jew god listen you

You literally could have been on the moon.
I told all you idiots exactly a year and a half ago to buy lots and DONT LOOK AT ANY FUCKING CHARTS UNTIL MID 2017 but nooooo! You stupid asses couldn't resist and started panicking when the fucking thing drops by even one dollar, and then sell it.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

my friend have this wallet with 1000 eths inside and he don't know the password

yfw

I fucking hate people like you. You make up excuses for your own setbacks. You will never be successful or rich or even fucking happy when you blame everything and everyone. Take some fucking responsibility.

Meh, I was too afraid to take risks since I was living off my parents' money and college funds back then and had no job. I just got myself a job this summer instead of staying at home and playing vidya and I've been getting 50% returns per week for 3 weeks straight after blowing all my paychecks on crypto. I already make more with a minwage job while working 2 times less than taking an internship from my uni. I just blame myself for missing so many opportunities because of my laziness.

You are doing pretty good user. Remember: You had no way of knowing Eth was going to go this high really. Putting in a thousands dollars on a coin when it was so low would be basically gambling.

Putting it in at 140 was a really solid gambit and a smart decision, it was the right time to buy. When Eth hits 2K you'll have made like 20 grand. Thats almost enough for a down payment on a house.

You'll be fine!

Agreed

I only have 1266 coins, I bought at .047 (NZD) should I buy more?

>ETH HITS 400$
im rich guiz, it's going to $1000 next! picking out my lambo right now
>ETH HITS $300
buy the dip lol, this is your last chance before it starts mooning again
>ETH HITS $100
j-just hodl, i-its just d-dipping
>ETH HITS $50
ETERNAL POORFAG

I wish there was a multipurpose wallet I could use to buy some of every coin while they're dirt cheap.

I got into eth at 320 hopefully that correction doesn't send it too much below 300

>tried to convince my friends to look into ETH when it hit $100 (and dipped into $90 shortly thereafter)
>"sure will do user"
>follow up after a couple weeks to see if they bought
>"Nah, we haven't really had the time to look into it"
>ETH hits $120
>I recommend that they invest into it
>"Okay, lol, will do user"
>follow up to see if they invested
>"lol, no we haven't invested yet, just haven't had the time"
>ETH hits $160
>follow up to see if they invested
>"Nope, haven't done it yet, just no time"
>Eventually find out that they have been making fun of me the whole time behind my back
>tfw I feel closer to my Veeky Forums bros than I do to most of my real-life "friends"

Ark, RLC, Ubiq and of course eth+btc.

I'm completely ignorant about crypto but I just built a new PC with an RX 480 that I bought and set aside a few months ago (lucky me). Started mining ETH using NiceHash yesterday.

Question: NiceHash only pays in BTC. Fees aside, should I be mining ETH via another method so that I get to keep it as ETH?

NiceHash makes it really easy and other methods seem a bit overwhelming.

Just come back to them 6 months from now and show them your bank account.

If they ask for favors jjust say you told them about it.

It's literally just bitcoin over again, I'll buy at the dip guys!

Literally nearly $3000 a coin.

That sounds like fun, but, honestly, I'm just too disillusioned with how the situation played-out and, now, I really couldn't care less about them.

Meanwhile, one of my coworkers is reaping big gains after I recommended it to him.

I guess not everyone is destined to make it.

Thank you user, I needed this.