Whore gets 23million

YAYyyyy I GET MONEY FOR RUINING A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE COMPANY!!!

cnbc.com/2017/06/13/verizon-completes-yahoo-acquisition-marissa-mayer-resigns.html

Other urls found in this thread:

marketrealist.com/2017/05/why-intels-100-pay-equality-matters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf is this shit, how many satoshi is this whore worth?

My favorite part is when they disguise the ending with endless frivolous gag, no dont mind the sinking ship. ENJOY THE PARTYYYYYYYY

wtf? She ran the company into the ground. Why does she get a huge payout?

100 bitbean

>female ceo bonus

>women
>im charge of anything

holy shit lol

Because major company severance packages are fucking retarded in the USA. AIG chief got a payout of almost 100million dorra for almost ruining western economy altogether back in 2008-9.

>forces everyone to move near company headquarters, losing talent
>forces men out of work for diversity drive in tech sector because you believe feminist bullshit
>company starts doing even worse than it was
>still get millions
You could probably get rich just shorting every tech company that decides to implement stronger diversity initiatives.

>destroyed a company
>livelihoods of 100s to 1000s of engineers
>gets 23M

This is why US will collapse, its closer and closer to USSR-tier shit that rewards failure and mediocrity

>You could probably get rich just shorting every tech company that decides to implement stronger diversity initiatives.
Why are techs so predisposed to being vulnerable to intense diversity hiring?

heard she's going to Uber next

I mean they just put Kalanick on leave

She also got 200million in stocks + bonuses

Judging by , I'm assuming that she has no fucking clue how to handle money and will lose everything in a couple of years

This was actually an idea of mine. A fund which shorts companies that have female leaders, high diversity, etc.

No idea. It's like some people see "diversity" as a fundamental. Like profit margins.

Recently I got a marketwatch newsletter praising some shitty company for diversity and recommending a long position based only on that.

Ofc I instantly unsubscribed from marketwatch.

Tech companies necessitate being high IQ. While men and women have equal average IQs we have very different IQ distributions, women have a much tighter grouping, so there are more males who are 130+ as well as more males that are 70-. Attempting to achieve anything like a 50/50 split between men and women is doomed to abject failure unless you are stuffing all the women into HR/PR/admin/clerical type work.

It's being forced on tech because too much innovation might disrupt (((Profits))).

why are women so terrible in business? is it because they can't be leaders?

>For many investors, their focus is limited to the quality of a company’s financial report and stock performance, while workplace diversity issues receive scant attention. However, diversity issues can affect a company’s performance and are worth keeping in mind when making investment decisions

marketrealist.com/2017/05/why-intels-100-pay-equality-matters/

(I did remember it wrong but still retarded).

It's their emotional """""intelligence"""""

>It's their emotional """""intelligence"""""
is that a joke or is that a real thing

Oprah doesn't seem to be doing so bad for herself
but I guess that doesn't fit your rigid preconceived bias

>what are outliers?

>whiteknighting on a crypto forum

Just saw on Fox Business today that uber ceo is stepping down and theyre looking for a new ceo thats a woman from an underrepresented minority. lets watch those stocks tumble harder than they already are

>negress entertainer who preys on emotional middle aged women and listens to her jew lawyers is great at business
do you work at github or seomthing?

Well yeah, everything you just brought up sounds like good business. Who gives a fuck who she """"preys upon""""?

I'm saying it doesn't take anything more than a nigger level IQ to figure out a niche in entertainment.

oprah doesnt run her company, shes just the face of it

Women were a mistake

If I can invest with ethereum, I'm in for 50 eth. Make it work.