Soon

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mj1PTYukql8?t=557
youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vitalik having a stroke

This is a good thing to happen. It needs to slow down.

youtu.be/mj1PTYukql8?t=557

Watch from about 9:17, time linking didn't work

Watch the whole interview and you'll get a good idea how fucked these ETH holders are going to be. When one of the lead ethereum developers admits how out of control shit is and just sold off his ETH you know shit isn't good. I mean the guy was paid in BTC for the interview for christ sake. Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM

inb4 ETH shills scream fake news

Fake buy wall to keep price inflated until an exit can be made.
Oh boy, this is going to get ugly.

I'm up to the last part, pretty important for anyone who wants to longterm invest in crypto to at least get a basic understanding of the concepts discussed. I'm not against either eth or btc.

I just got out. I can't take it anymore. too much uncertainty.

im sitting on the sideline wit 100k in profits right now. we will see where this goes. may jump into litecoin ride to millie status

how are you mitigating the risk of irs or are you?

pay my taxes?

yes

Someone who can do autistic tech analysis tell me what ETC is going to do if ETH shits the bed and people start panic selling.

lol etc will follow obviously. why do you think etc is up right now? it is garbage it is just following eth

It will also massively shit the bed.

Pathetic weak hands ITT

You FUDers are a disgrace, but the pansies who listen to you and sell ETH are even worse

Buy wall got moved back a bit.

Interviewer is a total fuckwit. Doesn't influence my opinion on the subject, but the
>I'm not influenced by ethics
is bullshit. You're not a sociopath, your just an edgy asshole

nigger

also this is my first post on Veeky Forums.

>le weak hands
go back to r ethtrader faggot

The main message in these videos though is that both of them agree, based on the tech as it is, pricing just doesn't make sense, of course the btc guy has bias against eth.

I also mentioned on here, during the bitcoin price drop that happened in May, that bitcoin wouldn't drop in value when Chinese exchanges were opened for withdrawals, as crypto is being used as a safe haven. Btc spiked soon after China's credit score was lowered in May, leading to profit taking which caused that drop.

So it's good that crypto's use as a safe haven is being recognized as the probable reason for all the money flowing into it.

>lmao the devs don't know their own product, its potential and capabilities, stupid FUDers

>le reddit meme

Never been on Reddit. Can you say the same nocoiner?

>ATH 420

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

you fit well in their echo chamber

Whats wrong with cashing out 10x your initial stake and keeping 75% of your assets?

Sounds fucking sensible

>ETH is priced too high
>ETH is a scam
>ICOs are a scam
>Anything but BTC is a scam

Bitcoin is literally almost $3000/coin.

There is nothing marginally great about Bitcoin at all. It's outdated, Bitcoiners are a bunch of drugged up retards who can't even decided on how to update/upgrade.

Most companies aren't building on bitcoin's blockchain technology for a reason.

Typical faggot whose been in crypto all of 3 months. You know fucking nothing.

wowee, $3000 a coin??????
do you think etbereum will get that high too??

These are all newfriends playing babies first investment with crypto. Refugees from /v/ /b/ and /pol/ who think you have to have "your" coin that you defend to the death like pc v console and get emotionally attached it it.

Man children basically.