Espers

>missed out on espers when I told you about it at 5 satoshi

>missed out on espers at 9 satoshi

Are you going to also miss out at 16 satoshi? This moon mission hasn't even started yet. Get in while you still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a reasonable price for this in the future

100 sat by October

1000 sat by Jan

after that its all speculation.

I've heard enough, I'm all in!

What does this coin actually do?

nothing like all altcoins

Does it really matter anymore? Every single fucking alt with even a little potential is pumped so idc.

How much are you getting paid to shill this shitcoin?

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm

That's the generic information, but as a bigger picture the dev team wanted to make platform where you can build token on top of it, some sort of Ethereum. Not saying that it will replace Ethereum but having an alternative to ETH seems to be good, there's need to be a competition.

Its the first coin that is--

>Immune to a 51% attack
>Completely decentralized distribution system

It's basically a mix between ETH and DASH.

This FOMO pasta is getting old.

I agree, I think people who actually believe in ESP2 should shut up the shilling. As it is currently it's got nothing to show besides the velocity system and the hybrid pow/pos. I think once features are actually rolled out then would be a good time to shill it to heaven.

by that time the price will be so high that discourage people to buy it because they will think it's already on top.

That would only matter if people dont realize the potential of the coin itself. the people who would be scared of a slightly higher price are people who would sell at the first red candle anyway.

FYI

This coin needs a market cap of around 10 billion to reach $0.50.

Who the fuck aims for $0.50

That's not gonna happen. $0.01 alone will make me rich from this. That's what I think the price will be by the end of this year/early 2018.

I think in the future (late 2018-2019) this coin will be solid enough to be ETH 2.0 but better.

So where can I buy it?

>Who the fuck aims for $0.50
Long term holders.
>That's not gonna happen. $0.01 alone will make me rich from this. That's what I think the price will be by the end of this year/early 2018.

>I decided that I will invest in X amount based on my assumption that it will reach Y amount value. Therefore, anything that does not reflect this equation is automatically invalid and so my assumption is the final word.

novaexchange and coinexchange

wise OP will it go back down to the 9 just one more time?

>this coin will be solid enough to be ETH 2.0 but better.
how? by all indications, this is just another pnd shitcoin

>wise OP will it go back down to the 9 just one more time?

Extremely likely.

We wont see any actual moon till Mid-July onwards.

Oh then I think I'll just sell while I'm at a profit before I have to baghold again.
See you in early July. Hopefully I've have like 10x what I have now so that when it actually moons I'll be a millionaire from it.

Well, you'll need to wait quite a while to become a millionaire.

ETH has too many centralization and inflation issues for a blockchain. The only reason the price is so high is because of MASSIVE FOMO. ETH is LITERALLY only for businesses. ESP2 Is going to have almost all the benefits of ETH but is actually decentralized, and will have websites on the blockchain as a bonus.
ESP will have:
>Websites hosted on the masternodes
Which makes it so you dont have to download the entire chain when you want to open your wallet.
>pow/pos
which makes it completely scalable as anyone with a sizeable amount can stake, but if they dont then they can mine.
>sidechains
Literally eth but better.

How many supplies does ESP have?

Do you mean coin supply? it's hardcapped at 50b
but has 20b in circulation.

You also forgot that ESP2 is also developing something the devs call, "Scatter Custom Master Nodes", which means that people can purchase master nodes (currently 2 BTC each) and then get consistent income from that.

This coin is basically ETH and DASH combined.