Veeky Forums approved vidyas

Veeky Forums approved vidyas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCzm9a0JSb8MZQfSjuQMHBpg/videos
youtu.be/W6Bp9fkplNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu bump

This channel showed up in my recommended videos.

youtube.com/channel/UCzm9a0JSb8MZQfSjuQMHBpg/videos

And this game looks it'll be interesting.
youtu.be/W6Bp9fkplNo

>Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
>Mount & Blade Warband & Napoleonic Wars
>Hearts of Iron III

Assassin's Creed Kangz that will come out this year
It recounts the history of an of the Ancient African-Americans (also known as "Egyptians") who helped to build the Pyramids

Like a third of posters here play paracuck games

Red Dead Redemption

No one plays AC in order to get a historically accurate depiction of the time in which the game was set, right?

true

The cities are generally really well made but the story and characters are cultural marxism on steroids.

I fucking hate the RO2 steppe maps. Literally 10 kms of fucking nothing and you can't get anywhere without a fucking lift.

you're only a paracuck if you buy all the retarded DLC (sale bundles not included)

especially when you can just pirate it and it still works with the base game on Steam

I'm a paracuck. I fucking thought I had to buy the DLCs to play the GOT mod.

>made but the story and characters are cultural marxism on steroids.
That is the problem.

Total War games can be cool to play battles if you dont autistically screek at bullshit units like elephant artillery.

That is a very conservative estimate.

I think devs that produce games based on historical events have a greater responsibility to ensure accuracy than those that make films.

kingdom come deliverance

what about films being far more influental in forming the public opinion?

DIRTY THIEF

Yeah I would estimate over 50% at least.

Has Rome II gotten any better? The battles were OK, but the strategic map gameplay was cancer.

I'm not convinced that film has that power anymore

No, Rome 2 is dogshit. Attila was an allright swansong of the series though.

not putting a black box over the family trea sure was an improvement

this

Name better history games

The best part of Total War are the mods that do what CA has never bothered to.

Top Tier TW mods:

Stainless Steel
Darthmod Empire
Europa Barbarorum 1 & 2
Roma Surrectum 2
Divide et Impera

Is Patrician saga an accurate jew simulator? How close to reality is it (you know, Hanseatic League, economy...)

Hasn't gotten any better

AI is still dogshit
MP campaigns are still broken (the camera stops working after a while and can't be fixed without fucking around with the save file)

Total War, Paradox Games, Age of Empires, Civilization, Mount and Blade etc

>Infantry brigades
>1940s
They are call regiments sweaty

For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.

I liked Chariots of War and Legion games from Slitherine. They are primitive but I love their simplicity and atmospheric antiquity feel. Another good one is Spartan: Gates of Troy, but it is more complex and deals only with the Ancient Greece. I personally prefer games about Bronze Age times, especially Egypt and Mesopotamia.

Are there any games that you can play in Lingua Latina?