Death Penalty for Murder and Rape

What would be a better alternative for Death Penalty for Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles?

What would actually work and deter people from doing such crimes? I fear that these people doesn't fear death at all, as its expected, its too fast and final, what I do believe however, is that these people fear living, living in such a disadvantage that they would rather die than to face such punishment.

and the way to achieve that is to put a Criminal under constructive surgery;

>knock criminal out
>give him breast implants
>give him plastic surgery to look more feminine
>cut his dick off and replace with a hole

I doubt most people would want to go to prison for life looking like that

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know about you but we have laws against cruel and unusual punishment here because the courts oftentimes get it wrong.

I can't imagine anything more vile than a society that forcibly castrates and transgenderizes an innocent man.

You've been reading a lot of trap fantasies haven't you.

I would agree but no one is innocent.

You have to be 18 to post here.

You're a sick fuck, aren't you mate?

I see your subtle "kill an-caps" propaganda Red.

When I was a child after learning about Hitler in school I though to myself that a punishment for the likes of him should be to have his limbs amputated, be blinded, and deafened.

>Do they think about the cruelty of what they do to their victims.

This logic is stupid, the state is supposed to stand on a higher moral ground because it is built on a set of principles. It's not its job to replicate the depravity of some wicked individual. Still I'm all for capital punishment for murder and rape but provided the state can prosecute to a reasonable degree of certainty and not leave defendants' fate to what money they can gather.

Iran provides up to 40% of the cost of sexual reassignment surgery for those found guilty of homosexuality and wanting to avoid incarceration or execution.

Yeah, user. Make every rapist kill their victim on top of raping him/her because of the added punishment.

the sex offender registry and death penalty and many other punishments have not shown to be any form f deterrent in America.

this shows that punishment doesn't work. The next phase in corrections is to return to the treatment model which failed in the early 20th century due to overcrowding and lack of funding.

Incarceration as a punishment is fairly new...only ~250 years old. Before that incarceration was just beiig held in a jail until the trial ann punishment ould be conducted.

Now, the US has the largest prison population per capita on Earth. We use solitary confinement which is incredibly detrimental to mental health...I don't get it. After X years you're going to let these people out, but they make little effort to correct the behavior...they just punish hoping to deter but then fuck their lives up so bad that reoffense is inevitable...

also, sex offens reoffending is actually only 5-7%, 2nd lowest after murder, yet politicians use probation and registry violations to make it 60+% to justify the registrt...no other criminall type is forced to register

Acts of pedophilia are inherently statutory rape thus rapists you htuckhyuckhyuckaltually reduntardist. And murderers are inherently involuntary, so they are all guilty of involuntarism. Essentially all crime all space and time underlying juris.

>collegse swimmer rapes unconscious woman behind a bar…gets out in 6 months.
>Man in NM caught with CP, catches 5 years per image for like 130 year sentence.

having a picture is more illeg than raping a person..

>Death Penalty for

>Murderers
Justified

>Rapists
Not justified, they should be raped as a punishment

>Pedophiles
That's a sexual orientation, not a crime
Those who raped children may deserve death (as treating them as regular rapists wouldnt be enough)

Thanks for reminding us Jews are sociopathic.

>an eye for an eye meme

so what is the point of the criminal "justice" system? should we just rename it the criminal retribution system? because that's all it is. Punishment. Justice never harms, it's goal is to improve

What? Plenty of cases in places like Texas of some wetback Juan convicted of breaking into a trailer and raping and murdering their victim. Obviously the perpetrators think of getting away with it when they commit the crimes and they're only caught after police investigations and forensics.

>statutory rape
Is that some kind of sex with midgets?

No, people in for Life and the Death Penalty should be given to laboratories for use as lab rats.
Goddamn hippies have illegalized testing on apes, but this way, we can get valuable data and conduct punishment, all at once!

Justice means retribuition

>muh criminal rights

hope you're trolling, but no.

statutory= by law (statute)

so agreed sex between an 18yo and a 16yo in most states is rape by law because the statutes say that that relationship can't be consentual

Even from a deterministic point of view your outlook is fucked

>Let me use this bunch of test subjects without any similarity in life styles between them

It's not like their aren't tons of people who'd qualify who'd have similar life styles. Also, not all experiments require them.
I mean, seeing if a brain can survive in a stomach doesn't really need a regulated life-style, does it?

no, that's revenge not justice.

what about the Buffalo bike path rapist? A man was wrongly convicted and spent like 20 years in prison. Can you fathom that?

conveniently (with lour shitty trial by jury system where idiots can be jurors) there is no retribution for the govt that fucked this guys life p other than they owe the man some money...

Justice = what's just
Having the things you inflicted on others inflicted on you is just
This meme that justice = rehabilitation must end
Rehabilitation is a cultural marxist alternative to justice

Btw, your exemple of justice miscarriage is unrelated to your argument
The fact that justice can make mistake doesn't change the fact that justice means revenge
By your logic, we may as well abolish justice totally since risking to send innocents to prison is awful

whatevrr happened to "not stooping to their level?"

You can't very well claim the moral high ground by inflicting the same crime on the perpetrator that he commtted...You make yourself a criminal and set a poor "do as I say, not as I do" example.

and what abut people without mens rea? Would you murder a mentally challenged person because he accidentlly murdered someone?

How do you punish felony drug possession/distribution??

>Murderers
Only if they kill men

>Pedophiles
Yes

>Rapists
No

>this is what seculars actually believe

Tbh there is nothing wrong with murder, pedophilia, and rape.

Voluntary capital punishment. So they either spend a the rest of their lives in jail or they can choose to get executed.

death penalty as a deterrent never works because crimes are motivated by:
a) passion
b) apathy toward the punishment
c) confidence that they won't be caught

for situation a, a crime of passion means that in the heat of the moment a person who kills somebody is too emotional to rationally think about the consequence of their actions, even if it's the death penalty.
ex) man comes home to a cheating spouse that he loved dearly, in response to the grief he grabs a handgun and shoots the spouse and the man she is cheating with.

for situation b, it means that it wouldn't matter what happened to them, all they care about is obtaining the results of their actions. the fact that they'll be killed after means nothing to them.
ex) mans daughter gets raped, man kills the rapist several weeks later after planning to get him or die trying

for situation c, it means that the punishment does not matter at all because they believe they won't get caught and therefore what kind of punishment they'd receive is irrelevant.
ex) group of men meticulously plan out a murder and escape, and if it went well they would never be caught. the escape plan goes poorly, and all of them is caught and put to death, but even with that risk in mind they still committed the murder.

death penalty as a deterrent for crime is laughably ineffective.

t. Oskar Dirlewanger

Tell me what kind of experiment doesn't need control on the test subjects. Your experiment doesn't really demonstrate anything.

>whatevrr happened to "not stooping to their level?"

The realization that crime increased under this retarded principle

Also, until we know what there is after death, the only fair punishment for murder is death sentence
Because if death is worse than life in prison, then it isn't enough a punishment, and if isn't then the punishment is too harsh

>You can't very well claim the moral high ground by inflicting the same crime on the perpetrator that he commtted.

Moral is a spook
And even if it wasn't, yes you can claim the moral high ground
Killing is immoral unless you kill someone who killed someone who didn't kill, the end
Basically, murdering someone "innocent" (aka who never murdered anyone) results in losing your statut of human being and thus removes the immorality of killing you

>Moral is a spook
Can you avoid throwing around ideas you have no understanding of

When engaged in a moral debate (the law is the government's interpretation of morality) you can't just throw in an idea that dismisses it all, it's simply illogical

Also what you say in the rest of your post is simply false, an act is not justified by the previous acts of the victim, because then logically your acts should justify someone else's actions onto you which continues in a cycle. Essentially, believing the "eye for an eye" morality means everyone can become a potential victim so long as they wish to engage in punishing others.

Regardless of what you think, a human still has certain rights despite any actions he may have committed.

>logic is good because memes

>an act is not justified by the previous acts of the victim
Then stop jailing criminals

>because then logically your acts should justify someone else's actions onto you which continues in a cycle. Essentially, believing the "eye for an eye" morality means everyone can become a potential victim so long as they wish to engage in punishing others.
Which isn't a problem as long as only proportionated retaliation is allowed
If someone cucked you, you can cuck him, if someone killed someone, you can kill him.
He who breaks the proportionate retalition principle (ex: murders someone who cucked him) gets punished by Justice proportionally (in our exemple, he gets death sentence)

Jailing criminals is not done out of spite, it's an act that aims to rehabilitate them and prevent future crimes, for both their own good and the good of everyone else

A punishment done out of spite or cruelty is a crime in itself

>Jailing criminals is not done out of spite, it's an act that aims to rehabilitate them and prevent future crimes, for both their own good and the good of everyone else

That's a meme recently invented by leftards
Jail as always existed, as a lighter punishment than death sentence, for lighter crimes
Stop living in the sweet world of MLP and you'll understand that the main aim and meaning of justice is vengeance, preventing further crimes being the second aim and rehabilitation not being an aim at all except in extreme leftist hellholes like Scandinavia

>first world country with harshest punishments has highest crime rates of first world countries
>country with most lenient punishments has one of the lowest crime rates
really activates my almonds

>>first world country with harshest punishments has highest crime rates of first world countries
Singapore actually has very little crime. What are you on about?

>country with most lenient punishments has one of the lowest crime rates

I see you haven't visited Sweden recently
Rape capital of the world

read about the Louisiana state prison known as the Farm.

the worst scum in the state is sent there. middle of the swamp and one side is the Mississippi River. they work all day int he farm fields with no draft animals or mechanization. no fences because the swamp and river are dangerous enough to keep them in.

>implying people beyond edgy teens care about vengeance
>extreme leftist hellholes like Scandinavia
literally communist ethiopia
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/sweden/

>implying people beyond edgy teens care about vengeance

Says the sheltered NEET who never had anything bad happen to him or his loved ones

Dem Swedish safety data though
Worse off than third world Spain

I say we go over the top torture. Things like The rack, The Boats, and drawn and quartered would put a lot of this to an end.

>Sexual orientation
And they said the slippery slope was a meme! I wish Rockwell could come back to deliver us from this hell

>jail has always existed as a lighter punishment than the death penalty

source?

English Common Law is the origin of most Anglo legal systems. "Jail" is used to hold prisoners awaiting trial. It has been done for nearly 1,000 years.

Incarcerating people in prisons as their punishment is pretty new, becoming common just after the American Revolution. Before that, corporal punishment was the norm.

The British soldiers found guilty of manslaughter after the Boston Massacre were jailed awaiti trial, but their sentence was branding of the thumbs/palms.

We've been using solitary confinement and have known it to be incredibly detrimental to mental health since the first Penitentiaries were used in America. Prisoners were locked alone in a room with a spartan bed, a toilet bucket, and a desk with a bible...

>I don't know about you but we have laws against cruel and unusual punishment

How then do you have punishment proportionate to crime? Since crimes can be cruel and unusual...?

USA doesn't practice proportionate punishment.

In America, you pay with years.

The Feds and most states don't have the death penlty, but you can catch (multiple) life sentences.

There are people in America serving life (pussy leftist "death penalty" which is cruel) for shit like meth or CP possession...

There's a man in Louisiana who got 13 years for having a joint (3 strike policy) it was clearly not a deterrent

What is pedophilia other than a sexual preference

nothing.

Labeling Theory has its merits. A few pedophiles molest children and boom, pedophile=child rapist.

Same reason sex offenders have shit lives. A person who streaked at his high school football gam at age 15 or a person who drunkenly pissed in public gets the same title and reputation as the worst child rapist.

mfw people in NY are calling for a domestic abuse registration...before long everyone will be registered with no freedom. Yayy Fed gov!

Where do you live that violent crime is actually increasing? Not counting the refugee flood of the past 3 years.

I'm generally against the idea of the Death penalty because innocent people will die, no matter how rare it might be and the state killing an innocent person is a pretty heinous crime in itself. If you're talking about America here then you guys don't need extremely cruel punishments to deter people from committing those crimes. You just need an overhaul of the current prison system because all it does is just churn out re offenders like crazy, little effort is gone into rehabilitation.

Also private, for profit prisons are pretty cancer too.

I'm not a scientist, but I'm certain that being a death-penalty guy wouldn't eliminate all options for use as a control. I mean, it doesn't effect your hair, does it? Then they could be experimented on to test shampoos, as one of the lighter experiments.

>Before that, corporal punishment was the norm.
For speaking ill of a lord maybe
For murder it was death

>Incarcerating people in prisons as their punishment is pretty new, becoming common just after the American Revolution. Before that, corporal punishment was the norm.
Muh Anglo world!!!
Louis XIV a century before that known for jailing people who disrespected him

>The British soldiers found guilty of manslaughter after the Boston Massacre were jailed awaiti trial, but their sentence was branding of the thumbs/palms.
Because they had committed no crime and only did their duty
The trial was a joke to please the pleb
Real murders in that era (aka not soldiers) were sentenced to death

>Not counting the refugee flood of the past 3 years.

Why not?
These people were quiet in their homecountry where death sentence is applied
But of course when they arrive in Sweden where, in the name of rehabilitation, rape is punished by 2 years in prison and murder by 5....

>these people were quiet in their homecountry
kek

>These people were quiet in their homecountry
Somehow I doubt that.

>committed no crime and only did their duty
>convicted of manslaughter

only 2 were convicted. The trial was not a show. They would have been hanged or lynched if it weren't for John Adams' defense.

assuming all the evidence is 100% accurate, the person who did it is obviously a piece of shit and will never further in society, and it is apparent that the victim was both raped and murdered.

YES.
Murder, kill em
rape, kill em
Rape and Murder combo? First, tear out their gentiles, both for women or man, who ever did it, there is no special treatment. and then kill em. by hanging.