Fuck You All

Fuck you all. I try to be nice and tell you about a decent coin project and how it has mooning potential. It was at 20 sats at the time.

Now it's at 90 sats. Still has room to get to 500+ very easily.

coinexchange.io/market/AMMO/BTC

THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP. And if you bring up pump and dump, you will be banned from the server.

Join our discussion here: discord.gg/4Eb9frU

Official ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911337.0

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911337.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol....this will shoot past 500 easy. It's potential is much much higher. Low coin supply, small market cap...new website coming this week. Brand new coun that's about to explode straight past 1000 sats with ease before it settles then launches again. Easist x10 short term profitz ever. I will hold long, though until after it gets listed on bigger exchanges.

this looks gay and you should be ashamed.

Will host its own videogame platform. Only one gay is someone not buying while dirt cheap. $1 potential by end of the year.

i bought some at 25 yesterday. waited a whole goddamn day, sold it at 31 to buy something else. then 5 hours later it's at 88. goddamnit.

i'm coming back, you better be right OP.

200 sats tomorrow easily. Get in before the whales find out. Already word is getting out.

now you're starting to sound like a bagholder heh

this is the shitiest thing I've ever seen. It's been around for a day? How is not scam?

Bag holder? This thing is brand new and was just at 30 sats today. I bought in dirt cheap. Mcap is tiny. There arent any real bagholders yet. Bags going to the moon.

i looked into it. they actually had an ICO for it and have a website and intro video and shit. it looks like it's legit, just small time right now. not even shilling for it, because it doesn't get shit for movement. but i'm gonna toss in 50$ worth of BTC and just let it simmer for a few weeks and then come back to hopefully more than 50 bucks hehe.

It does sound like a shill, but if RDD can hit 150 sats with a 26 billion circulation, it's entirely possible for this coin to hit AT LEAST 500 sats.

Keep in mind there's only 77 million coins.

Anyways, it's still a risky investment. RDD was risky at 8 sats, too. High risk high reward.

i threw 100 bucks into this at 40 sats, now kicking myself for not buying more.

Just bought a million ammo cpins today. Already up x2 profitz. The coin supply and mcap make it a no brainer.

Make sure you guys download the wallet to stake extra coins.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911337.0

>That nonexistent buy wall

Some faggot dump 1 BTC worth of this shitcoin will cause mass panic and drop this shit to

A brand new coin that hasnt even been pumped yet and you are calling it a shit coin. Stay poor man.

Hopefully that happens so I can buy more

Will it get listed on other exchanges soon?

Hopefully. I'm not going to lie just to get people to buy the coin. I'll reach out to the devs tomorrow. Join our discord to stay updated.

238 sats now and rising fast

I KNEW THIS BOARD WAS GOOD FOR SOMETHING