The real enemy?

I think we all know that Veeky Forums is a Francophile board, Lindy posters aside. This raises the question, since we are honorary France, who is our true enemy.

Is it the Eternal Anglo?
Or is it the Eternal Teuton?

Which is the greater threat and enemy to civilization in general and French civilization in particular?

My money's on the Eternal Anglo, the Eternal Teuton's threat is direct but the Eternal Anglo will always seek destruction through treachery and undermining us.

>Angloposting again
It's the Eternal Frank and Perfidious Gaul
Fuck off you baguette loving nigger

>Veeky Forums is a Francophile board

i FUCKING agree OP

>bring /int/larping here to have an "enemy" to fight

Not helping dude.

The Eternal Anglo and the Eternal Teuton are enemies worth fighting

t. eternal anglo

Brits have been proven to make up for 90% of anti-French posts on this website

Ouste ouste l'autiste.
Déjà que les membres ici ont la bonté de s'adonner à une compréhension plus respectueuse de l'histoire de la France, alors arrête de tous faire pour qu'on soit détester ici.

TL;DR: this is probably Anglos trying to tarnish the reputation of France by falseflagging

Fucking Algerian wog larping as a smelly Frenchman

On peut reconnait que nous sommes un board francophile pendant que nous ne sommes pas français. Je crois qu'il indiscutable qu'Veeky Forums est un board francophile.

t. american

>Veeky Forums is a Francophile board
sorry but we hate france

>believing that only frogs and krauts use the term "anglo"

Visit flagboards or shut up, faggets
This Eternal Anglo meme is so ingrained that people from all over the world use it
Pic related, Serbia doing it

Honestly, it's comforting for me to know that we also have our history that's adored by other countries, but here by urging everyone else here to follow in your footsteps is only bringing us more hatred. No one ever wishes to be threatened into a position they don't already have, and they'll only dislike France more as a result.

Thanks for the thread obviously, but be less obnoxious with your love for us please

frogs haven't been worth a damn since the great war, a shame too they could be really good world leaders if they hadn't lost the jewel of their manhood.

>pendant que

"Alors que" or "Même si" would be more fitting

merci, mon français est encore trop inélégant.

But it really is true that we're a Francophile board, and we do need to figure out who is our enemy; is it the eternal anglo, or the eternal teuton?

>do need to figure out who is our enemy;
Please don't embarass yourself any further. Why it would reddit really that would be this bothered about finding themselves an "enemy", but if we start doing that unironically, and slowly turn into an echochamber (which history should never be), then I'll be really embarassed for this board.
Also Anglo-posting is entertaining, but it comes off especially cringe-worthy when it's not performed by Frenchies softly chiding and bantering with their neighbor.
And "eternal Teuton" posting also has its place here, since the whole of the internet is determined to suck Germany's dick to the end of time, and we're somehow the ones trying to be contrarian about this, but if you unironically partake in it, then ew.
/rant

>Francophile board
Nah, one of the last remaining places to know that France has one of the most shining militaries in History, but that doesn't qu'on a besoin d'être francophile partout non plus.
Capiche user?

VOUS N'AUREZ PAS

>Any board with flags
>Brits always making thread shitting on France
>All other nationalities come to defend us
>No French ever make a thread about the UK
I call them Tsundere. They always think about us while they're just "those tea drinkers on the other side of the Channel".
We need to figure absolutely nothing. You'll take your "we" back to plebbit along with your cum smelling breath and piss off, you retarded twat.

How can you deny Veeky Forums as being a francophile board? Its pretty obviously pro-French whenever the question comes up and not just on military history.

I figure that everything posted by me is ironic in some sense.