/pg/ - Pastafarianism general - normal Wednesday edition

/pg/ - Pastafarianism general - normal Wednesday edition.

This is a thread for the discussion and appreciation of the Pastafarian faith. All are welcome, especially those interested in His Noodliness. All interested should read the holy gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster available for free below.

klps.pl/pliki/gospel_fsm_eng.pdf

For all who don't know our faith is dedicated to the supreme being that we believe created the universe that we call the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who is invisible, undetectable, and incomprehensible in his glory. The good news of His Noodliness was revived by our prophet Bobby Henderson in 2005, after the world was plunged into an era of darkness following the decline of piracy.

Blasphemy and fedora tipping are not encouraged.

Friendly remind to everyone that this joke religion is merely a social commentary against proposing mandating Creationism be taught in US public education.

Please respect the core intent and don't fall into the mistake of taking it seriously.

*tips fedora*

VERY stale meme here, I would recommend getting rid of it as soon as possible, before the mold spreads.

I'm just trying to point out the facts before the bickering starts.

Actual church when? I'm sick of paying taxes.

>mfw I just recently found out that churches and their employees don't even pay FICA (payroll) taxes

Cringe.

This shit is actually broken.

TFSM doesn't work as an argument against God because it doesn't understand the very thing it's making fun of. The point isn't that you can prove anything is real simply by filling in blanks because all the puzzle shows is that God IS real, not what he is exactly.

>TFSM doesn't work as an argument against God
?

>all the puzzle shows is that God IS real, not what he is exactly.
???

What are you even talking about?
I think you are confusing TFSM for something else.

>facts
kek
>we need a general thread for this non-historical non-philosophical political propositions
There's a reason this bread would get alive on /pol/ on any other board that takes themselves semi-seriously.
My best advice :return to Reddit or /Pol/ or wherever the fuck to peddle to your moronic "rebellious" swill.
Creationism should be taught in school alongside any other mainstream theories that exist. When you lose respect for your fellow man and his beliefs, you are fundamentally destroying your own message.
>I don't need to respect anyone else's beliefs
Hey, you don't need to be apart of society either. Your intellectual totalitarianism should die with you.

Is there anything more cringe than TFSM?

>Creationism should be taught in school alongside any other mainstream theories that exist.
And why is that?

>25 year rule
This meme is old, but not THAT old.

You are actually objectively wrong.

>You are actually objectively wrong.
>this info graph of memes and low hanging fruit disproves your non-argument
k
>And why is that?
>being this illiterate
There's a reason low IQs and autism correlate with atheism more than high IQ non-spectrum members of society.
>inb4 a collection of scientists represent the whole of the atheist community
It should be taught because it is what most people believe occurred, it is important to respect their beliefs because they are our fellows. Basically what I said previously.
Also, no theory or law or doctrine of science or anything within modern education aside from atheism itself disproves or even calls into question creationism.
>inb4 creationism wholly represented by a fundamentalist strawman
If you go for low hanging fruit, consider yourself part of the stat.

Flying Spaghetti Monster foolishness is commentary against Protestant Evangelicals so it will be shallow. As if it wasn't already apparent, mainstream anti-theists will attempt to attack Christianity as a whole but will end up just speaking about Protestantism or specifically Evangelicals.

The end of your post is vague though. We can grasp details of God enough to apply such a name! Things like this spaghetti monster idea are easily dismissed by divine simplicity.

Being an unironic Christian?

>adhering to a few thousand year old creed which was adhered to by millions
What more can men do but what men have done?
Did mommy take you to church at 8 A.M. too many times?

Shit like this thread needs to go back to 9gag.

Nah, man, then it would depend on the form. TFSM anti-theists are second to serious penecostals though.

Being a tripfag.

This is also true.

Don't you have better things to do than waste your time trying to troll people?

You could be reading a book now, or watch a film, or play a game, or spend more time with your family, or help out in your local community, or masturbate to cute anime girls.

Instead, you spend your time trying to appear retarded, which is not a feat, but something anyone could do, even a real retard.

Not here it isn't.

>It should be taught because it is what most people believe occurred, it is important to respect their beliefs because they are our fellows.

It is more important for the state to be a secular entity that doesn't push anyone's beliefs over another's. Don't like it, move to Iran or some other theocratic shithole.

>Creationism should be taught in school alongside any other mainstream theories that exist.
And because creationisn isn't a mainstream theory it shouldn't be taught.

>Invents a religion to mock believers
>demands respect