Is there any actual historical evidence that the Holocaust happened?

Is there any actual historical evidence that the Holocaust happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html?m=1
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
youtube.com/watch?v=T68ASycikW8
amazon.co.uk/d/cka/Auschwitz-Goalkeeper-Prisoner-Wars-True-Story/184851736X
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO.

Why do refugees from /pol/ always come here to commit terrorist acts of shitposting?

Here you go

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html?m=1

How do you manage to be wrong about everything?

since when different boards are considered nations with borders

first post best post

Reported for Holocaust™ denial.

They are driven by their ideology of hate to infiltrate our culture and push their agenda.

No, but there are a lot of evidences that it didnt

your shit don't work here
downvote me redditor

>They are driven by their ideology of hate to infiltrate our culture and push their agenda.

how is there even any doubt. new reels on both fronts (us/uk and Russian) have footage of camps being liberated. how can anyone deny it is just eating propaganda and deserves to be treated the same as those that suffered in those camps. fucking idiots.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!

I don't think holocaust deniers are denying that the Nazis sent Jews to these camps. They're denying that there was a plan to exterminate them.

Yes, overwhelming. Go find it.

Well that, and the whole
>you said six million died, i only found 5 995 098, holocaust confirmed fake

Op means the non fake one

kek

They claim a lot of them died from typhoid and were not gassed.

I bet ppl believe what trump says too.

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

This is true.

It is also true that intentionally starving large numbers of people so that typhoid will kill them is a form of homicide.

>They claim a lot of them died from typhoid

Thats still them dying user. Dying as a direct result of the governments neglect which is murder.

Also, you are so clueless that you think typhoid is this bombshell revelation when it was always part of the official narrative from the start. Public school retards that think they are BTFO the narrative when they say "Anne Frank died of typhoid! not a gas chamber" because they never even read anything about her in school since her dying of typhoid has always been part of her story.

deniers are idiots who are to be treated as such. Them trying to squirm and move their goalpost back the more and more they get called out isnt deserving of respect and is a testament to just how bullshit they are. Especially since one of their main criticism of the holocaust narrative is that "omg the offical story changes all the time!" when it has always been consistant, yet they have never even been able to come to a consensuses on the official death toll.

You were a gullible retard who bought into a retarded internet conspiracy theory. Deal with this fact and move on from it instead of trying to squeeze out some sort of point from it all when there is none.

Holocaust never happened but it should've happen

What the fuck are on about mate? I never claimed the Holocaust didn't happened, I was saying what some holocaust deniers believe.

>Hitler and the nazi party make an official state funded film all about how shitty jews are and ends it by saying he will destroy the jewish race

>"he dindu nuffin!"

youtube.com/watch?v=T68ASycikW8

(continued)

So why would nazis write to each other about the best way to castrate jewish inmates if nothing bad was happening?

Ever hear deniers talk about how the red cross said the holocaust didnt happen?

yeah, their full of shit and this was a neo-nazi meme from the 70s that was BTFO by the Red Cross themselves

Wrong

>>They claim a lot of them died from typhoid
>Thats still them dying user

The doubly ironic part of this "defence" of the Nazis is that these same people accuse Britain of genociding the Boers during the Boer War, because the Brits interned large numbers of Boers in concentration camps, whereupon they all died of various horrible tropical diseases (plus typhoid).

If it's genocide when the Brits do it, why is not when the Nazis do it?

The football team at Auschwitz was from a POW camp attached for allied soldiers and they confirmed what was going on at Auschwitz.

amazon.co.uk/d/cka/Auschwitz-Goalkeeper-Prisoner-Wars-True-Story/184851736X

Dont you know, the Nazis were in onnthe holocaust scam? They were the original 4D multi-dimension chess masters after all

imgur.com/gallery/725A7

you're a gigantic retard who is getting brainwashed by random images on the internet

Literally none of that image refutes or even addresses anything from my post at all.

All the points it does make are stupid though. Like, why is the fact that rabbits were bred there proof the holocaust never happened exactly? Also, the soccer team is a bunch of British Soldiers POWs, not jews. And the top left image is refuted here

Ever hear the denier claim that the soviets just made up the entire holocaust? Even though the Polish were reporting it before the soviets ever liberated the first camp?

>you're a gigantic retard

Not that holocaust denying faggot, but in my experience dumb people don;t question the holocaust, you need a certain level of intelligence and a desire to dig deeper to do so.

Of course, if you're intellectually honest, digging deep into holocaust denial should reveal it to be a scam with the sole purpose of rehabilitating Nazism.

So this is what true stupid looks like.

>Sie baten seinerzeit Oberführer Brack um Durchführung dieser Arbeit und unterstützten dieselbe durch Zuverfügungstellung des entsprechenden Materials im KL. Ausschwitz.
>Zurverfügungstellung des entsprechenden Materials

>provision of according material
>he is either referring to cut off glands or men and calls them "material"
Woah, is that cynical.
That someone can think about other human beings in such a degrading way makes me sad.

>you need a certain level of intelligence and a desire to dig deeper to do so.

No, all you need to do is see unsourced (or even better, trustworthy sources such as stormfront.com) images on the internet making ridiculous claims and idiots will believe it.

>/pol/ scum will ALWAYS ignore this link and will never ever EVER have a rebuttal to it

>you are so clueless that you think typhoid is this bombshell revelation when it was always part of the official narrative from the start.
if you genuinely think the typhus angle is popularly considered anything else but a gateway to thoughtcrime denial then i wonder if we're not from different dimensions
>If it's genocide when the Brits do it, why is not when the Nazis do it?
the difference is they believe the nazis were trying to keep POWs and jews alive

maybe try and see things from the perspective of other people some time, it's a good trick

>our culture
As a denizen of Veeky Forums I reject your claim on what is our culture

>maybe try and see things from the perspective of other people some time, it's a good trick

Maybe try learn grammar some time, it'd make you appear less of a cretin.

The people I have seen denying the Holocaust don't seem to have any interest in seriously digging deeper into anything.

A lot of their questions could be answered by 2 minutes on Wikipedia, let alone taking the time and effort to read some proper history books.

I wouldn't necessarily call them stupid but there are virtually always ignorant of how history is studied as a topic and are just interested in weaving a conspiracy theory and entirely motivated to do so by a Neo-Nazi ideology.

>brits commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>croats commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>turks commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>cambodians commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>hutus commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>guatemalans commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>japs commit genocide - no one gives a shit
>krauts commit genocide - everyone loses their shit

You're a fucking idiot

Wikipedia is known to be heavily partizan on political issues, but yes sites like nizkor are not hard to find.

No

>wikipedia is bad because I don't agree with it
Reality has a liberal bias.

>but in my experience dumb people don;t question the holocaust

no one questions the holocaust for any legit curious or investigative reason. Its all just neo-nazi bullshit propaganda.

People get bogged down in this bullshit and then get so stubborn about it that they never listen to real history. Its fucking cancer