Bancor

>Find a conspiracy theory from 2010 posted on the shittiest news site ever and claim it as fact
>Make people think a Jewish project will be as big as fractional reserve banking because they are also Jews
>Manipulate the shit out of the currency on the first exchange within the first two days

In reality:
Piece of shit technology
Whitepaper written by a 15 year old
Liquidity is actually not a problem at all and never will be
DAO level money tied to equally shitty unaudited contract
Pathetic marketing videos and conference presentations

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyreckoning.com/one-world-one-bank-one-currency/
youtube.com/watch?v=tTCdhGJB9vM
blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01
blog.bancor.network/bancor-contracts-audited-and-deployed-54157fcc0a61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fact that the name bancor existed is enough. the elite are consistent

Oh snap

>Name is from 1940
>Thinks nobody has mentioned it again since then

>he thinks the elite havent been constantly masturbating to the idea of a 1 world currency for generations.

Tell me how that story is different from:
dailyreckoning.com/one-world-one-bank-one-currency/

added to the screencap OP. Hope you will like getting humiliated in the near future over and over again

youtube.com/watch?v=tTCdhGJB9vM

>Bernard Lietaer Joins Bancor Protocol Foundation as Chief Monetary Architect
blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01

please stop telling people the contract has not been audited. blog.bancor.network/bancor-contracts-audited-and-deployed-54157fcc0a61

hey everyone read the audits and tell me why OP is saying its an unaudited contract?

yeah, also read James Rickards latest book. The new one world currency isn't just a tinfoil conspiracy theory, this thing is pretty real.

I'm not saying Bancor will be the new world currency at the current stage, but who knows, considering the team they have.

BANCOR, will never be a global currency....

1. U.S. BANCORP (also known as THE BANCORP) is a large corporation in the USA with 500 billion in assets. They own U.S. Bank and other companies.

2. BANCORP will sue them.

This is why BANCOR doesn't allow U.S. Residents to use their service or participate as they're walking on eggshells if they do.

Bancor may be the first ICO to be sued that will negatively affect Ethereum and other ICO's. You heard it here first.

>This is why BANCOR doesn't allow U.S. Residents to use their service or participate as they're walking on eggshells if they do.
that's not the reason you dingus. Most of the icos don't allow US citizens to participate

>Bitcoin is the universal currency

Bancor is just trying to lure naive investors using their name into thinking they are the top 0.000001 secret coin

In reality is just one of the many ICO fundraisers schemes with ETH as a reserve to make the Devs filthy rich

>illiterate, cannot distinguish that BACORP and BANCOR are different words. how sad
>mfw Apple Inc. sues me for starting Pple Inc.

Considering that the website for it begs people for donations to fund the project, it's safe to say it's not a globalist enterprise.

>doesn't understand how trademarks work

BANCORP is in the bank/financial/loan/stock/technology/digital industry

BANCOR is in the crypto/financial/technology/digital industry

Very similar names which can make people get confused and think BANCOR is BANCORP or they're in partnership. A legit lawsuit waiting to happen.

This is how I know BANCOR is most likely a scam, they obviously didn't even hire a lawyer to look into trademark issues.

how could they sue someone for choosing a name thats only similar to theirs? if normies fuck up that's on them not the namers.

It's just a nod to keynes bancor. US goys couldn't invest in token either..

I'm sorry you didn't graduate middle school but I'll try to explain and I'll type in real big letters so you can read it ok?

BANCORP STANDS FOR BANK CORPORATION, CORP IS SHORT FOR "CORPORATION", HENCE "BANCORP"

BANCOR IS A NEW WORD

GOOD BOY, ASK MOMMY FOR A COOKIE TODAY'S LESSON SURE WAS HARD BUT YOU DID A GOOD JOB!

Some of you guys really are newcoiners if you think that they know whether the ETH comes from a U.S resident or not.