SWARM CITY

Here's the arguments that will be brought up in this thread:

>Swarm is a scam, the developers are going to dump on boardwalk announcement, they have nothing.
Wrong, here's all their work they've done thus far. They are certainly ready to release in two days.
github.com/swarmcity

>M-muh ARCADE CITY SCAM
They ditched the fucking scammer and are as transparent as can be with this coin. FUCKING VITALIK'S DAD backs this shit.

>Lol, no one wants decentralized ride sharing.
While it may not seem appealing now, with enough work, fee free ride sharing could be very viable. Aside from that though, This coin is not going to be ride sharing. That is just one of the hashtag markets coming with this coin. While it may be the first, it will obviously not be the only. Imagine creating a hashtag on swarm for selling anything, and being able to profit off of maintaining that marketplace, you can even create your own centralized app, and they give you all the resources.

>Uhm, its a shitcoin?
No, it's extremely undervalued, its market cap is low as fuck and $5 a coin is ridiculously low for such a coin. Complete shit coins are far better valued than this.

Look, I don't even care if you faggots buy the coin just to dump it at the 15th. Just admit it's a good coin. If you are fudding so you can accumulate more, then fuck off. Good coins like this can be ruined by ironic fudding. With the amount of unwarranted fudding going on I think it's safe to say you are just trying to protect your investment from being overvalued.

Other urls found in this thread:

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For more info on boardwalk, please check the whitepapers here. Please don't fud with ITS JUST A RIDE SHARING APP. Anyone can read this and call your bluff.

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f

Dont worry OP I'm not a fucking retard. Already doubled my investment. Im hype.

>HMMM, I need a cab, better call an Uber. Oh wait a sec, I want my cab ride to be controlled by no central authority and I want it to be hidden on a blockchain
>Oh, I have a sofa that I don't need, better make sure I trade it for a new table set on a cryptographic secured network
>He thinks normies think like this

It's like I need to spell it out for you what marketplaces will PUMP this thing from behind the scenes.

This guy gets it. Obviously I don't want to make the coin look bad to normies but, #needahookup #needsomepussy #wheresthecoke

everyone who isnt a retard has been in this coin since the skeleton king's dad gave it the greenlight

As much as I hate to admit, these might be true. It will make the coin insanely popular, but I'm hoping the other marketplaces catch on better. I'd rather see a big nice city using this coin for selling watches and giving rides, rather than have Detroit use it to sell meth.

I plan on owning some good hashtags.

This coin is my fucking jam. people have no idea what boardwalk is about to do.

they are planning a mobile app right? I'm pretty sure they are but just wanted a confirmation or source.

yes

For individual Hashtags yes. The are creating dapp for the platform as a whole.

stop trying to redpill this shithole, they'll put thousands of dollars into a coin because it is distributed through a private minecraft server instead of buying into a platform that unites all sharing economy startups and gives incentive for companies to market on it (and is valued at 1/10th of the price).

these faggots are hopeless, just sit back and enjoy the ride my friend

cant wait to see this baby moon on the 15 making my way to lambo land

If one retard didnt sell at 211 sats, we would be mooning rn kek.

In how many hours is the Boardwalk reveal stream?

facebook com/events/696755197177515/

Thanks

I'm so excited

no trades for 30mins on bittrex kek

Is this already priced in for Boardwalk?

there hasnt been much shilling of this token, so i think its still fairly unknown. once the news spreads though, i think the market cap will explode.

Just bought into this memecoin, let's see how this Boardwalk goes.