WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING THE CURE TO CANCER? GRIDCOIN IS RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING THE CURE TO CANCER? GRIDCOIN IS RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/gridcoin/@grider123/gridcoin-is-the-sixtieth-fastest-supercomputer-in-the-world
natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/
twitter.com/nateonthenet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

steemit.com/gridcoin/@grider123/gridcoin-is-the-sixtieth-fastest-supercomputer-in-the-world

I'm in faggots

GOOD CHOICE MAN, CURRENTLY UP 16% AND RISING

where do i buy it.

shit will go through the roof, check the buy support

how do I buy it?

Bittrex

Fuck this coin.
I mined a bunch in 2013 and checked my wallet last month. All my coins were destroyed because I missed the deadline to fork them to their new version.

Also it was a pain to mine and the gui sucked back then. Golem is a million times better and will be adopted by the masses over this crap.

You should just mine it anyways. BOINC is great, its for a good cause, and getting GRC as return for letting your comp do good research is just... so comfy

Golem 0 product and way slower than gridcoin.

>WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING THE CURE TO CANCER?
Because I don't have cancer. Checkmate.

I got in when everything was in the red

are cryptos the new pennystocks? are people this insane?

Wow it's almost like you should've paid attention

Golem is shit.
natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/

Got my dick ready, we moonin'

Shared computing are the patrician's choice in coinage. Only a fool wouldn't invest in a coin with actual product and an actual team.

fuck off nate twitter.com/nateonthenet
pic related is our resident gridcoin shill

Anyone else interested in mining (Proof of Research)? I have four 8-core Ryzen rigs sitting here ready to tear it up. I'm looking forward to this one, lads.

Stop buying so I can get some before it goes up. :^)